House Viewing Appointment - Cover

House Viewing Appointment

by Peeobsession

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Erotic Sex Story: Josh had been dreaming for a long time of moving to one of the warmer states. His eye caught one of the ads from a real estate office and he arranged a viewing the following day. When the agent suddenly had to leave on an emergency call, he was left alone with the lady who owned the house. Things turned hot and wet very quickly and even more steaming when the real estate lady returned unexpectedly! A very wet story indeed and not only because of the pool!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   .

Chapter 1

I had been dreaming a very long time about buying a house in one of the 'warm' states. Love to have some hot weather in the summer time for a change and a bit less hot 'summer weather' in the wintertime. I wanted a lot of privacy around the house for obvious reasons

I like to walk around in the nude, take dips in the pool while brainstorming about new ideas for my job, and not attracting complaints from the local 'rednecks' who live in the area and walk every Sunday in their nicest clothes with the bible under the arm to church and trying to peek over the fence of most houses while strolling by to see if anything appropriate conduct might be happening.

I had found some lovely houses on one of the websites where you can make a choice using a map where it showed the locations and prices. I had found several within my price range and I contacted the agent to set up some viewing dates.

I agreed with the agent to meet her the next day in the morning.

That morning I drove over there and it was a lovely day, nice weather, warm but not too hot. I arrived a few minutes early and saw the agent already had parked by the house and was talking to the owner. When I came to the door the agent approached me and told me something had come up and she had to cancel the viewing because of an emergency and she had to leave right away but we could reschedule later that day if I was available. The agent was a nice lady named Jean and was in her mid-thirties with everything in the right place and I felt sorry to see her having to go because she looked a bit panicky.

The owner of the house, a lovely slim lady in her early forties, a bit younger than me, looked at me and then asked the agent if she could show me around herself without the agent otherwise I had driven all the way for nothing since my hotel was about 45 minutes away. Later that day the agent could then contact me for details about the right procedures on how to continue. We agreed the agent left and I was invited in.

We got acquainted, and she introduced herself as Sheri and I introduced myself as Josh. I asked if it was alright to take some pictures and look at some technical things like the water heater, the utility closet etc. She offered that she had many pictures of the house and technical pictures, and documents as well, in her computer and if I like I could look at them and print out the ones I liked. She then asked if I would like some ice tea first and asked me some questions about myself and why I would like to move there and what kind of work I do and so the conversation got underway.

She was a lovely lady with warm eyes, a bit flirtatious, lovely smile also, healthy and you could see that she loved to do fitness and jogging, she was in good shape. She told me that she divorced about a year earlier and it was time to move on, she wanted to move to a nearby state where she was offered a new job.

After the short conversation we got up and she showed me around and ended up by the pool and of course the pool area was covered with one of those mosquito net cages that you see often there. She explained me the pool maintenance procedures and offered me if I wanted to try out the pool. I declined since I did not bring my swimsuit and did not want to embarrass the situation. She smiled and said that if I changed my mind to let her know, she could probably still find one of her ex-husband's swimsuits that he had left behind she mentioned.

She guided me into her study showed me her laptop and opened the file with the pictures of the house and technical information, pointed the printer to me and told me she will be in the kitchen for a while to cook something up for lunch and invited me to get a bite to eat also if I feel up to it.

I started scrolling through the pictures, many good detailed pictures and documents about the house and I selected about a dozen pictures to be printed. I closed the file, and prepared to close the computer when my eye fell onto another file that also mentioned 'house pictures_ summer 2014'. I decided I might as well have a look, hope she would not mind.

Opened the file and the first picture was of the swimming pool. Then saw the pictures that positively shocked me. Pictures of her nude, swimming, sun bathing but also really posed pictures with her spreading her legs. She showed a very nice trimmed bush and each picture was a bit more lewd and revealing.

I came to a picture where she had spread her pussy lips and had let out a pee stream of at least 4 feet in front of her while she was relaxing in a lazy summer lounger near the pool and had a big smile on her face. The pictures after that contained more pee shots and one with her legs up in the air and she was peeing on herself, trying to reach her mouth. I just could not stop looking and got a hard on you wouldn't believe.


Chapter 2

I heard footsteps near the entrance of the study and she called out if everything was ok and if I found the pictures I wanted. Well, you know how it is, trying to close a page or folder in a hurry, which kept on hanging for a bit and in panic of how to hide it, either turning of the monitor or closing the laptop but that action does not turn of the computer. So I closed the laptop and stood up just as she was coming in. She started to ask me if I would like a bite to eat but looked at my flushed face and her eyes travelled down to my crotch and I had forgotten how my immense hard on stood out like a 'flagpole'. She walked up to the computer with a faint smile on her face and opened it up and the laptop sprang back to life again showing the last picture I had been looking at...

After a very short surprised look on her face she asked me if I had enjoyed myself and that I must have come across some more of her private pictures which indeed I had, I told her boldly. That really got an awkward conversation going.

"Well Josh, I don't have to ask you what your interests are in this field, you obviously liked what you saw, are you sure you still want to decline a dip in the pool? You don't need a swimsuit you know and I think, well, I will have a dip also. I need to cool down especially after seeing what I am staring at now!" she said.

"Eh ... he ... yes Sheri, I think I will, that might be a good idea because I feel flustered, I need to cool down a bit, hope you don't mind me not having a swimsuit with me".

We went to the pool, still a bit shy, I turned my back to her, undressed right there, tried to cover my package and jumped in the pool. She, on the other hand, took her time and did not bother to be shy and she covering none, turned towards me, stood there for a few seconds letting me watch and walked towards the steps and slowly got in.

"Well Josh, since you saw everything already in the pictures, there is no point and being shy and hiding my assets now is there?" She swam up to me and told me not to be shy, and accidentally brushed her hand against my cock which had been unable to go back into his normal hiding place.

"Josh, would you like what you saw on the computer for real? Here, now, live? I would love to show you if you'd like, I haven't been with a man for over a year and am dying for some fun, what about it!"

I could only nod my head. She got out of the pool, moved to the sun lounger and pulled the lounger to the pool edge and sat down. She spread her legs as wide as she could, opened up her pussy lips and started stroking her clit. She then said "Now watch this Josh, watch as close as you like!"

She shot out a powerful stream that almost came to the middle of the pool. I let all my shyness go and stepped straight into the stream with open mouth, couldn't be bothered doing it the slow way, I had always been excited about watersports and this was my chance! She loved it and encouraged me to catch as much as I could; I drank and swallowed, it had a faint taste of ice tea, moving up closer to her pussy in order to catch it all. A dream had come true!

I started to eat her pussy and cleaned off every drop. I stepped out of the pool, flagpole first, she offered to take care of me first because I wasn't able to do anything else. She started sucking and within seconds I shot my load in her mouth which she swallowed eagerly. "So that was something I really needed Josh! I know after this, and all the ice tea we drank, you must be bursting for a pee too don't you? Just go ahead and love to have your pee on every inch of my body but make sure you have enough left for me to drink!"

Indeed I needed desperately to let it all out and now she mentioned it, I couldn't hold it anymore.

I started my pissing on her chest, moved to her beautiful pussy and then aimed the stream at her face; she opened her mouth and started drinking. "Mm, love it Josh, I know what kind of ice tea to get, this makes a lovely tasting pee doesn't it, just delicious and sexy!" I was eager to taste my own and aimed my stream up to my own mouth and I was able to reach it while standing, filling my own mouth and swallowing part of it and then bending over to kiss her.

She drank my pee from my mouth, wow, a more wonderful and sexy thing I could have never imagined, my ultimate dream had come true!

We were both soaked by the time I was finished. I was completely flushed and a bit dizzy after I finished and of course my flagpole was back at full force!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.