Minara. the Grojan War
Chapter 20: Further Revelations

Copyright© 2015 by C. Osborne Rapley

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Further Revelations - Minara is an ex solider turned bounty hunter earning a living catching human survivors from the Human, Grojan war. She stumbles across a large enemy fleet and is shot down. She crashes on a primitive planet where Minara quickly establishes herself as a bodyguard to a princess of a small kingdom. Unbeknown to her a powerful general from a rival kingdom is a genetically modified human. By chance and political events, they meet and sparks fly.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Slow   Military   Royalty  

At least the food they had been giving her was good, although the facilities left a lot to be desired. Minara had to put her chamber pot by the cell door hatch at first light or it would not be emptied and she had no washing facilities. By the ninth day she really, really, needed a bath.

When they had come for her, whoever they were, she had been woken with a sword at her throat. There was no sign of Arron and she noticed his clothes and weapons had gone. She had sat up slowly then swung her legs round and stood up, remembering what the Princess had said to her only a few days previously, something about her body being more effective than a knife. They had made the mistake of gaping at her nakedness and had not been attentive enough to their duty. The fools had paid for their mistake, they would never underestimate a female again of that she was certain. As for who they were, why they were imprisoning her and what they had done to Arron they were silent. She had given up shouting and banging on the cell door for answers.

It mystified her how they had got Arron out of the room with his clothes and weapons without waking her. The more she had thought of it the more it seemed likely he had crept out willingly, but why was a complete mystery. For a while Minara had worried that it was because of what she had told him, but he seemed to accept what she said at the time without too much difficulty, and although she had felt his body tense several times he had not started shouting or had a fit. She just wished someone would tell her what was going on and what she had done.

She had just finished her daily exercises and was stretching out her muscles when she heard voices outside her cell. She took up a fighting stance ready to make them pay for locking her up when a small section of the door opened at head height. "Minara?"

Minara gasped recognizing the voice immediately, "Princess Avia?"

"Yes, just a minute they are going to release you."

Minara heard the lock click and the cell door swung open. The Princess stood in the doorway, a smile on her face. She held out her arms and Minara forgot protocol and stepped forward and they hugged. She suddenly remembered her position and stepped back. "I apologize, Your Highness."

The Princess laughed. "Don't be silly, Minara, we are friends aren't we?"

"Yes, Your Highness, but how are you here?"

Minara noticed a frown form on the Princess's brow. "General Arron traded himself for me, I fear he has been executed by now."

Minara's guts twisted and her legs would no longer support her body; she swayed. "No!"

"Help her, you fools." The Princess's voice came to her from the end of a dark tunnel.

The bed was warm and comfortable Minara sighed, then memories came flooding back, had Arron been killed? She opened her eyes. Princess Avia sat in a chair next to her bed reading. Minara sat up. "Your Highness, where are we?"

The Princess put her book down "We are in the mayor of Wheeldon's residence. How are you feeling, Minara, you fainted?"

"I ... I don't know, did you say General Arron had been executed?"

"Yes, he traded his freedom for mine and our spies reported a prisoner had been hanged the following morning. It is very sad. I liked him, and you did as well didn't you? In fact, I had hoped you and him..."

Bile rose in Minara's throat. "Oh Ancestors, I'm going to be sick!" A maid appeared as if from nowhere with a bowl and Minara threw up. When the retching stopped the maid took the bowl, handed her a wet cloth to wipe her face and a drink of water. After taking a few gulps to remove the foul taste in her mouth Minara sank back down on the pillows of the bed.

The Princess had a look of concern on her face. "Minara, what is wrong?"

Minara caught a hitch in her throat and had to take a deep shuddering breath before she could answer. "We had become a bonded pair, Your Highness."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.