Minara. the Grojan War - Cover

Minara. the Grojan War

Copyright© 2015 by C. Osborne Rapley

Chapter 19: Death Sentence

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Death Sentence - Minara is an ex solider turned bounty hunter earning a living catching human survivors from the Human, Grojan war. She stumbles across a large enemy fleet and is shot down. She crashes on a primitive planet where Minara quickly establishes herself as a bodyguard to a princess of a small kingdom. Unbeknown to her a powerful general from a rival kingdom is a genetically modified human. By chance and political events, they meet and sparks fly.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Slow   Military   Royalty  

The ship shuddered, waking Arron, and he stretched and yawned. The ship was no longer rocking so he pulled on his boots and, bending low so as not to strike his head, he made his way above decks and found the ship had docked and lines were being tied.

The First Mate spied him. "Good morning, sir, we have arrived, the winds were favorable and we made fast passage. We should have the gang plank out shortly." Arron nodded his thanks and stood back while the crew completed the docking procedure.

Once the gang plank was run out onto the jetty Arron disembarked. Terfain was a far more mountainous country than either Halcyon or Matheros. The port was surrounded on three sides by steep cliffs, with a castle nestled on a headland. The town ran down the sides of a valley to the port and the main street from the port was steep and winding. Arron shared the road with sailors, fishermen, dockers and large carts pulled by strong muscular creatures similar to oxen. Once in the town he located a stable and hired a marvark. The capital city of Terfain was less than half a day's ride from the coast.

The journey was uneventful, and the city was located at the end of a broad valley with mountains as a backdrop. The countryside reminded Arron of Switzerland, a place he had visited as a child when his father had to travel there on business. The memory of the place they stayed at reminded him of the room he was allocated during his stay at the Intelligence Corps medical facility, where he had spent several weeks after his operation to turn him into a Human-Grojan hybrid. He shuddered, and wondered how they had intended to reverse the process once his tour of duty was completed. It occurred to him they had intended to extend his stay indefinitely, and the changes they had made were perhaps permanent, something that had happened anyway, but not through anything the Intelligence Corp had done.

As with most walled cities, he passed through the open gates without being challenged. The King's castle lay at the end of the main street, overlooking a large bustling market square. He took a deep breath and rode up to the castle gates.

This time he was challenged by a castle guard. "You, what is your business?"

Arron dismounted. "I'm here to see the King."

"And who might you be."

"General Arron of Halycon."

"Oh yeah, my Aunt Fanny is the Duchess."

Arron sighed and removed his hat, reveling his golden hair and aquamarine eyes. The guard gasped and almost dropped his spear. "Where is your retinue, sir?" He looked past Arron at the market square.

"It is an unofficial visit, soldier, will you please inform your Captain?"

"Yes sir, sorry sir," and he rushed off leaving the other guard staring at Arron his mouth agape. Arron ignored him and watched the bustling market spread out in the square. It crossed his mind it could be anywhere and almost anytime. A few minutes later the guard returned with his Captain. "There sir, I told you." The Captain had obviously been skeptical.

"Good afternoon, Captain, I request an audience with the King."

The Captain stared for a moment then saluted. "Yes sir, please follow me." He nodded at the guard. "Aster, take the General's mount." The guard held out his hand and Arron passed him the reins then followed the captain deeper into the castle. They crossed the main courtyard then entered the keep. Arron was passed to several officials, each of higher rank, before he was granted access to the King.

It was late afternoon before Arron found himself standing outside of the King's private audience chambers. Guards swung open the double doors and Arron was ushered through to a richly decorated room. At the far end the old King stood with his back to him, looking out of a window and sitting on a wide curved chair to one side sat the Matheros Princess.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.