Minara. the Grojan War - Cover

Minara. the Grojan War

Copyright© 2015 by C. Osborne Rapley

Chapter 16: Revelation

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Revelation - Minara is an ex solider turned bounty hunter earning a living catching human survivors from the Human, Grojan war. She stumbles across a large enemy fleet and is shot down. She crashes on a primitive planet where Minara quickly establishes herself as a bodyguard to a princess of a small kingdom. Unbeknown to her a powerful general from a rival kingdom is a genetically modified human. By chance and political events, they meet and sparks fly.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Slow   Military   Royalty  

They ate from the supplies left in the shack to save their own. They were both ravenous after their lovemaking. They hid the bandit's bodies in the trees. Fresh mounts were corralled in a small pen behind the trees out of sight of anyone moving along the road in any direction.

Arron noticed Minara wince with pain as she settled sat in the saddle. He allowed her to set the pace and noticed her tendency to press forward had abated somewhat. "I assume that was your marvark I saw dead a few miles back?"

"Yes." She glowered at him.

"I suppose he stepped into an animal's borrow he could not see in the dark?"

She frowned and did not answer, which made Arron laugh.

"I hate you!" she snarled.

"Oh no you don't, you can't resist me, admit it."

Minara glowered at him but did not answer and they rode in silence. Arron noticed the constant nagging ache of the beast had gone. With her riding so close beside him, their knees often touching, he would have been exhausted fighting it. Now he was left with a warm comfortable glow in his chest, and that he could live with. He glanced across to her, and she pretended to ignore his gaze looking straight in front, chin slightly raised. She was obviously cross at his teasing, but a flush to her cheeks gave her away, causing Arron to smile.

Just before dusk Arron called a halt, this time Minara did not argue. He found a grassy clearing in the trees out of sight of the road. He let her lay on the grass while he pulled the tent roll from his mount and set up camp. He did not light a fire as he didn't know how far behind the Princess's kidnappers they were. They ate a meal of dried meat and fruit washed down with fresh water from a spring Arron had found behind their camp. He stood and Minara stood at the same time. She stepped towards him then cupped his face in her hands tilted her head up and kissed him hard. He fisted her hair at the back of her head and slipped his other arm tightly round her waist. The effect on him was almost immediate as she pressed her belly against his hardening erection.

She broke the kiss with a gasp and looked into his eyes. "The beast has gone?"

"Yes, Minara, it is just me, but I think I can do a very good beast imitation so don't worry."

"Good, I can't wait." She grasped his hand and ducked into the tent.

Later, she lay in his arms and he noticed she was trembling. "Minara, are you cold?"

She shook her head her hair tickling his chest. "N ... n ... no." A sob broke from her lips.

Arron touched her cheek and felt wetness. "You're crying. Why, did I hurt you?"

"No, I don't understand what you did to me, the way you kissed my body even down there ... and, your wicked tongue ... it shattered me into a million pieces, then when you took me you were so gentle, I did not expect that, it was exquisite." She squirmed against him at the memory. "The only feelings I have ever had have been hate, pain, violence and anger. This ... whatever it is, is so much more powerful, it overwhelms and frightens me." She paused and took a shuddering breath. "If you ever left me I would die, and it was not meant to be like that. It was just lust and a challenge I was going to be the one in control ... Arron, I can't lose you now."

He stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers. Don't worry, Minara, I will never go anywhere without you and I won't ever leave you, now sleep." She sighed and lay her head back down on his chest his warmth and steady heart beat a comfort in the darkness.

Arron lay thinking as her breathing quickly became regular and her body relaxed. She is violent, bad tempered, unpredictable, stunning, sensuous ... and very vocal in the throes of passion. He smiled to himself at the memory of her screaming his name and "Ancestors" as she lost control. Realization crept over him as she lay sleeping in his arms. God help me, I'm in love with this alien creature.

At first light the next day they broke camp and pushed forward, and after two hours hard riding they came to the remains of an overnight camp and a crossroads. Rain the night before made it easy to see in the drying mud that here the large group had broken up and dispersed. Only five riders continued on the road to the coast. After another few hours riding the track dipped down to run along the coast.

"They are heading to the port of Wheeldon, Arron. They must have a ship waiting for them there." They spurred their mounts forward, and as they were passing a small cove Arron noticed something bright caught on a bush fluttering in the wind. He pulled up his mount and as he did so glanced out to sea and saw a rowing boat pulling alongside an anchored galley.

"Minara wait." Arron slid off and walked over to the scrap of material. It was a torn piece of expensive cloth tied rather than just caught by the wind.

Minara walked up behind him, knelt and examined the cloth closely. "It is from the Princess's dress, Arron, she must have hoped someone was following and left a marker."

Arron pointed to the galley which was now weighing anchor and preparing to leave. "It looks as though we are too late."

Minara swore. "If you had not delayed me at that hut we would have caught up!"

"If I had not intervened, madam, you would be dead. All subsequent occurrences at the hut were instigated by you."

She screwed up the material in her fist, threw it down, stood and glared at him. "All right, so what do we do now, General?"

The coast of Terfain looked like a narrow strip of grey cloud on the horizon. "She will be captive in the King of Terfain's court by this time tomorrow, so other than a full scale invasion, or walk in and ask for her to be released, at the moment I'm at a loss as to what is the best course of action."

"How about a compromise between the two; we charter a boat then sneak into the King of Terfain's castle, free her, and bring her back?"

Arron raised an eyebrow. "Well, my dear, you don't strike me as a person who is very good at sneaking, more the one-woman full scale invasion type, but unless we can think of an alternative that is what we shall do. We should however dye our hair as I will be recognized and you will draw the attention of all the men we meet."

"Was that a backhanded compliment, General?" She cocked her head at him a faint smile playing on her lips.

Arron smiled at her then pulled himself back into his saddle. "Come on, we need to get to Wheeldon before they close the gates, and find a room before the night curfew."

They reached the port just before the gates were closed for the night. With the bustle of people they passed the city guards without drawing attention to themselves. They turned off the main street and found a small inn. They dismounted and a stable boy took their mounts. The inn had several rooms available and Arron booked one with a bath. They ate a light meal while their room and bath was prepared. They then retired to their room.

"Arron, you bath first."

"No, ladies first, Minara"

She laughed. "Where did you get that strange idea from? You get in and out quickly then I can soak and you can wash my back."

Arron did as she requested, then wrapped a towel round himself. Minara removed her clothes and stepped into the bath. She slid into the hot water with a sigh and started to wash. She looked across at Arron. "Now you can wash my ... oh," she laughed, "it looks as though something has come up."

Arron shrugged. "Well you did undress in front of me."

"Humm ... I think I will forgo the back wash." She rose and stepped out of the bath.

Much later Minara sighed, moved away from him and propped her head on one elbow, looking down at him while she unconsciously caressed his chest with the other hand. She looked to Arron as though she wanted to say something, but did not know how to start.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.