The Seeding Book 1
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by PARS001. All rights reserved.

Science Fiction Story: Chapter 3 - A simple man trying to eek out a living has an encounter that changes his life forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   InLaws   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation  

Two days later, John was out in his field checking to make sure that no stray leech ferns had gotten through.

About half way across his property he got a home proximity alert outside the west gate. Clicking on his comp he saw it was Millie, asking permission to come over. It seemed she had received permission to come over and help, (though he didn't know how, he was somewhat glad Millie was the only type of company he really liked anyway.)

He told her he was out in the east fields and would be there in about 20 minutes. Upon arriving he was impressed with her dress and the type of boots and gloves she wore.

"Is that invitation to come over still being offered?" she smiled shyly hardly looking at John, more looking at the super hard bulge that was now tenting his jeans. Leaning close in her sexiest voice, "that offer to 'help' you with this monster still stands," reaching down she gently and slowly felt the whole length of his cock outlined, straining to burst free from the confines it was in.

"Yes, the invitation is still open, I have been wanting to talk to you." John knew that right now and here was not the place.

"Do you really want to learn how I farm?" John asked a little suspicious, "or are you here for 'other'reasons?"

"Ah, you caught me, actually I am here for both. It would be better if we did the work first though. Daddy has a mean scanner and out on these fields, he could detect a worm within a half a centimeter. Besides not the place for the ... uh hum ... other things" she giggled as she again rubbed his crotch, bringing him to the brink momentarily, then she backed off when she felt him get even harder throbbing in her hand.

"I have to warn you Millie," John stopped her before they began the work that needed done, "I have a slight condition," John hoped she didn't run screaming home to her father, then the federals. "I have to uh ... rub ... uh ... stroke?" sighing he couldn't quite get it out.

"You mean masturbate?" Millie thought it was very sweet of him to warn her. Truth be told, she had seen him doing it the other day. She had been watching the fields and slipped across his place. Upon seeing him standing there when he blew his load, she had grown very, very wet, right then and there she knew she had to fuck him. If not she'd go crazy thinking of his hard cock spewing and wasting all that delicious cum all over the ground.

"It's alright I do that a lot myself, Pa is the only male in our household of 12 women. So you are..." damn it she almost gave it away.

"I am what?" John looked at her strangely, Helen and Mitch both informed him that she had seen him with the scanner, just before he had left for town.

<Why didn't you tell me I could have been better prepared.>

Sighing she knew that she had been caught, "I saw you on the scanner the other day," she said ashamed looking at the ground, "I was scanning our east fields and flashed across your place. When I saw you ... you know"

"Jacking off a kilometer a minute?" John smiled, knowing now, that she was a lot more receptive to the idea of the aliens and saving their race, than she was when he met her earlier that day.

"I have to confess," Millie shyly started, "When I saw you leave for town I begged Papa to let me go, his eyes were huge I never ask to go. You know why the same reason you don't go often."

<she is almost ready for you to bring us up, I am reading all her brain functions almost in sync with yours, > Helen said John was almost overcome tuning his back to Millie, he had to practically rip his jeans open to get his cock out. Stroking as hard as he could, Millie wasn't about to miss out this time, throwing herself at his cock she sunk his whole length down her throat as John groaned even louder. The heat, friction and tightness of her mouth was too much. John couldn't hold it, unloading deep in her throat, she could feel the semen splashing in her stomach.

Licking her lips to get the little bit that dribbled out, Millie looked at John, "Anytime you need to big boy, let me know, that was the most delicious meal I have ever had!"

Oh my GOD! the woman had just sucked his cock in, it had been close to what he had felt when Helen had taken a load from him.

<I told you that you two would be perfect together> Mitch said, <bring her to the house and let her meet me, then we can go from there>

<I don't know, she is primed yes, but... >

<John it's how I found you, believe me the data never fails to prove out> Mitch was constantly scanning Millie and her data was almost the same as when he had approached John.

"I need to go to the house, before your Papa comes this way or looks this way and sees us here. After all we are right on the edge of your land and mine," John said not really afraid, he knew that Mitch would be jamming any scanner looks at his property. Suddenly it hit him.

<God damn it! you and Helen set me up! you knew all along that she had the hots for me didn't you?>

<she has a rise in temperature because of you, you feel that we prearranged for you two, a convergence, designed to have you inseminate her multiple times?> Helen asked in a serious voice.

<We apologize John if this is what you mean, then yes, we did prearrange part of it>

John could only laugh, the more he thought about it the harder he began to laugh. Millie started to stare at him, he looked at her and as suddenly was quiet.

"I'm sorry Millie, it isn't you," John was trying to think of a good excuse, "I just remembered that I had already done this side of my fields, so we would be wasting part of the day redoing it."

Millie started to smile, then to laugh herself, "you are soooo right, I can think of a lot of better things'we' could do than re-examining these fields again."

John breathed a sigh of relief. For now he wouldn't have to try and explain things.

Heading for the house John was thinking how to explain Mitch,

<I don't think that would be too much of a problem, I am about the age of a ten or eleven year old now. I am the distant, little known, brilliant, offspring of your dad's brother uh ... I believe that's called your first cousin in your language>

<Thank you Mitch, I believe that it should be sufficient to satisfy her.>

Nearing the main house Mitch had stepped out onto the porch. Pulling up he walked to John, "How are the fields conditions today, compared to the data we extrapolated yesterday, cousin," Mitch said while Millie stared at the apparent ten or eleven year old talking like a scientist.

John hid a chuckle, "Oh I'm sorry Millie, I'd like to introduce you to my cousin Mitch. He was found to have superior knowledge at a young age," John hoped he wasn't pouring it on too thick.

"Hello Millie, happy to meet you, say aren't you from the farm to the east of here?" Mitch asked seeing in her thoughts just what he needed to, putting her at ease.

"Yes, we own a little land not as much as your cousin but a good piece" she responded amazed that the boy knew of their place.

"Yes, from the reports that I have read, yours is the second richest land on the whole planet. Sadly, the land cousin has ranks low. I have trying out a new type of nutrient for the soil this season. We are calculating that the results should raise the ph and rebalance the soil, for better growth and higher yield"

Damn, Mitch had taken everything that had been in his head about the farm. Then he had told a story that John, had wished that he could actually do here.

<She is almost ready John talk to her more, each time you do her alpha and beta patterns start to match closer to yours. You only need a few more times, maybe an hour's worth of communication before she will be ready> Mitch told him. Damn, that was a lot of talking.

<You know that I don't talk that much Mitch> John complained.

<John> Helen broke in as he felt his cock grow harder, <You have to, with her helping we could produce more receptacles. The essences that are still on the planet, 3 - 5 thousand years, their senses have deteriorated. It has taken me all of these past 2 weeks, just to get re-familiarize myself with all the senses. I still haven't procured the knowledge that I need, to facilitate their proper function yet.>

John's head ached again, but not as bad as it had when he first met Mitch. Millie watched the pained look cross his face as he ripped his pants off, to jack his cock at an alarming speed. Millie dropped to her knees and grabbed his cock as she slid it deep into her throat. John couldn't believe how soft and wet her mouth was.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.