In the Name of Science - Cover

In the Name of Science

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 9: Passing The Oral Exam

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Passing The Oral Exam - What would have happened if Subcommander T'Pol had really decided to research human sexuality? A tale that goes beyond the lame 'morning after' talk in "Harbinger". This story starts shortly after season two's episode "Precious Cargo"

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Nudism  

Trip looked down along the length of his own body, still in disbelief over the scene unfolding before his eyes. Propped up on his elbows he watched the unbelievable spectacle of T'Pol with his raging hard-on in her mouth. A year ago he would have rolled his eyes at her for a remark how much quicker Vulcans were in learning new things, but if she had learned to give head like that from watching a bad porn flick for ten minutes, god almighty! This research endeavor could be the greatest thing ever.

In all honesty, the tentative sexual experiments and even the half-naked sitting around in her quarters had become the icing on the cake. The main focus was spending time with T'Pol and the comfortable familiarity he had developed with the ship's science officer. While the Vulcan was steadfastly protecting her private space, she would now put her hand on the small of his back when they were looking at a readout in Engineering together. When he offered her a bite from his sandwich when they ate together, she didn't offer as much as a raised eyebrow, she'd just lean forward and take a small bite out of the offered food. When interacting with him, she was simply a different person.

These thoughts were drowned out by the incredible feeling of T'Pol's work on his throbbing organ. She'd kept her eyes closed throughout the experience, only once in a while casting her eyes upwards to observe his reaction to her stimulation. There was no other way to describe it, she was lovingly handling his sensitive flesh. This went far beyond a detached scientific experiment and what was even more surprising, she seemed to know exactly what he liked best. Over the last few minutes she had narrowed her technique down to what could only be described as a perfect way to drive him wild – and goddammit was she good with her tongue.

Even though the masturbation recording had taken the edge off, he could feel he wouldn't last much longer and felt the familiar tingling bubble up in his loins. He barely managed to warn her about the imminent explosion but T'Pol continued undeterred and mere moments later he emptied himself down her gullet. She coughed slightly but managed not to spill anything. She cleaned him carefully while the ship's chief engineer was still shivering and breathing hard in the aftershock of the most intense orgasm he'd had in a very long time.

He looked at her when she picked up his half-empty beer bottle and washed down his payload with a healthy swig of the beverage.

"God almighty, T'Pol, that was the most amazin' thing I've ever experienced," he said, shaking his head in deeply sated disbelief. "Are you really trying to tell me you learned that from watching ten minutes of the most over-the-top porn flick ever made?"

"I merely memorized the specific stimulation techniques. I used Vulcan techniques to determine which of them were most pleasurable to you."

"That's how you found the perfect technique, isn't it? It started out somewhat hit and miss, but near the end you always knew what I liked best."

She nodded, handing the bottle back to him. It was another aspect of their changed interaction. She would never have shared a bottle with him several months ago.

"Vulcans are touch telepathic, commander. Using physical contact, we can determine the emotions of the person we are touching. I merely needed to pay attention which techniques spiked your pleasure."

"So that's why you don't like handshakes," he realized. "You'd be flooded by foreign emotions against your will."

She nodded again. "Of course, taking a male's phallus in our mouth is not how Vulcans customarily initiate touch-telepathic contact."

He laughed softly at her wise-crack. She was definitely getting better at those.

"So, what's your verdict on the activity?" he asked, wondering if that amazing experience would remain a one-off.

"The observation on the less than pleasurable taste of ejaculate is quite fitting, however having a strongly flavored beverage at hand can easily rectify this problem. "Otherwise, for me it is not subject to the same limitations that it has for human women. Due to the touch-telepathic feedback, it is actually quite a stimulating sensation," she admitted, pointing at her erect nipples.

"Ready for the favor to be returned?" he asked with a smile.

"I am most eager to find out, commander," she replied and let him push her back onto the bunk.


T'Pol felt the last remnants of her emotional control shatter when she sensed the Commander's tongue snake into her vaginal entrance in search of the well-concealed spot that served the same purpose as the clitoris on the anatomy of a human female.

Up to that point the human had already spent an inordinate time on stimulating her ears and nipples with his tongue and he even engaged in a lengthy kiss despite the fact that she had orally received his own ejaculate just minutes before. She had been 'out of her mind' as the commander would say, before he even started to pay attention to her genitalia. And he had done all that without the benefit of touch-telepathic guidance.

She felt an almost surreal sensation of leaving her own body when his tongue found its target and he started to stimulate the sensitive spot with circular motions of the tip of his tongue. She had never experienced emotions as raw as those currently ravaging her mind, and through the touch-telepathic contact she could determine that the commander was highly elated by providing her with pleasurable sensations.

As if she was standing next to her physical presence she could hear herself plead that he would under no circumstances seize his current activity, but she could tell it was in Vulcan and therefore the Commander would not be able to understand her communication. However he did not appear to prepare seizing his activity in any case, in fact he supplemented it by stimulating her bust with his hands, either kneading the tissue of her mammary features or gently twisting her sensitive nipples between thumb and index finger. It was her last conscious though before a violent sexual climax took her senses to the night.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.