In the Name of Science - Cover

In the Name of Science

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 5: 'Cause Every Time We Touch

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: 'Cause Every Time We Touch - What would have happened if Subcommander T'Pol had really decided to research human sexuality? A tale that goes beyond the lame 'morning after' talk in "Harbinger". This story starts shortly after season two's episode "Precious Cargo"

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Nudism  

Scientific Log, Subcommander T'Pol, October 22nd 2152

'Cause every time we touch

I get this feeling

And every time we kiss

I swear I could fly

Can't you feel my heart beat fast?

I want this to last

Need you by my side

'Cause every time we touch

I feel ecstatic

And every time we kiss

I reach for the sky

Can't you hear my heart beat so?

I can't let you go

Want you in my life

This fragment of auditory disorder is an example of human music from more than one hundred fifty years ago. Ignoring the acoustic bedlam, however, and concentrating on the meaning of the lyrics, it is easy to see that touch for humans is by no means the inconsequential matter that Vulcans have always assumed.

While casual touch, like human hand shakes, a custom born from their savage past, are customary, many humans do not wish to be touched by strangers any more than a Vulcan would. My perception of human touch has been somewhat skewed by the fact that Commander Tucker was always quick to initiate physical contact, mainly small gestures, like putting his hand on my back or shoulder when required to look at a readout while being positioned behind me.

With the help of Ensign Sato I have established that these frequent light contacts are signs of the Commander's desire to maintain a non-blood-related relationship called 'friendship'. It is, in some ways comparable to what Vulcans refer to as close acquaintances, but the human concept extends significantly.


T'Pol called up the latest communication from her mother and for reasons beyond her understanding she felt a completely unseemly curiousness about whether or not her mother had accepted the challenge she'd issued.

My revered, but also fairly unruly daughter,

Due to the intimate topics of this communication, I suggest you transfer it to your secure storage.

Your latest communication was unsettling to say the least. I still remember (more vividly than desirable) how I had to rush you to the medical ward in the aftermath of a heat-stroke because you were too obstinate to 'ditch the frock' (I believe that is the somewhat amusing sounding way the human exchange students at the academy refer to the act of disrobing).

However, learning that you now spend your time in a state of undress, not out of necessity, but for frivolous reasons like invigoration, has unsettled me to a degree. And then there is the little matter of your claim that the invigoration is amplified by being observed by someone who is attracted to you. Unless I have been misinformed, you are still the only Vulcan aboard the human vessel. Do I take that as an indication that one of the humans has become infatuated with you? I most impatiently expect your answer. (Even if that might be somewhat unseemly, of course)

For lack of appropriate vernacular in our own language, I find myself again in need of lending a phrase from our human allies – you are 'wicked'. For reasons I cannot yet explain I accepted your illogical challenge and our revered neighbor V'Dor was 'accidentally' exposed to my unclothed physique. It was the first time that I have seen someone salivating – at the height of summer, when water preservation is what our bodies are evolutionarily programmed for. While I admit that his attention (and obvious arousal) was a not at all disagreeable experience; was it necessary to risk a cardiovascular episode for our revered neighbor?

You might be interested in the fact that we have spent quite a sizable amount of time lately and it appears that he might finally abandon his reluctance to seek out another mate, and according to my preliminary theory, his preferred candidate strikes a surprisingly close resemblance to me.

In this regard, your unseemly challenge might be forgiven, but I would wish to ask you to warn me in the future of those 'unexpected results' you spoke of. It appears that I may have triggered his pon-farr, or at least a so far unknown variant of it. The recent nights have been somewhat ... spirited.

Your slightly exhausted, but quite content mother.

T'Pol rued the fact that she could not allow herself to laugh. She had never known her mother as someone who possessed a sense of humor, but evidently she'd been in error about that, or perhaps T'les had simply been more open to learning from the human exchange students at the academy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.