Average Life Turned....Wet!
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Rob and Kim, both came out of a previous relationship with rarely any intimacy. They met each other by chance on a tropical vacation and started exploring a new kind of sexuality when they moved in together....A very wet and golden story. I had this story floating around my mind, completely fictional...or is it? The first part is more an introduction and slowly evolves into wet and wild surprises which will come in the next chapters, about 12 in total. Hope you like it.....

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Kim and Sabrina jumped in the pool to clean up and went inside to dress and discuss dinner.

"How about going out this time", Kim asked "my treat!, I need to clear my mind and be away from the house for a few hours, I know a nice place not far from here with lovely healthy foods and some privacy if we want to talk and I love the drinks there!"

"Ok", Sabrina agreed, "but next time I am coming around I will take you out for a meal, it will be my treat then Kim." The girls locked the house, got into the car and left. While driving Kim put the phone on the car kit and spoke into the mic asking the number for the restaurant, it automatically dialled the number and a guy answered, "Hi Gary, it's Kim, no Rob isn't here but I am on my way with a friend, you got a table with a bit of privacy for us please, yes? Ok Start making a nice freshly made drink or smoothie but spike it a bit will you, we'll be there in about 15 or 20 minutes, see ya."

"Lovely place Sabrina, you will like it, food is excellent there a mix of Indian and Mexican and Oriental, all homemade foods, factory prepared food is not allowed past the door frame! They even got their own vegetable garden in the back and a greenhouse. They invent their own drinks and make up recipes. No our secret ingredient is not in it, I would notice that right away, I became an expert on that hi hi!"

Place looked busy, parking area was quite filled up but they found a spot. Good that Kim made the call otherwise they might had to find another place and good restaurants, at least according to Kim's demands, are hard to find these days.

Gary the maître d' welcomed them and showed them their seats. A nice, private and a spacious booth with a great view of the rock garden and the vegetable garden behind that. There was a small fountain in the garden that pumped the water and made an arc before it came down on the rocks below. "I see Kim, even in a restaurant you are thinking and viewing some kind of a natural fountain, LOL", Sabrina said.

They ordered drinks, large glasses with green coloured vegetable juice, over ice and a touch of lime and a shot of tequila in it. It was served on the table with a small dish of homemade Tabasco and tomato juice "just add a bit to spice up the drink" they had said. Sabrina made a toast and started the conversation. "Tell me Kim, great day we had today and it became very exciting, I never knew I could get into something like this so quick but I love it! How did you get into it?"

"Well..." Kim began and already the tequila started to kick in "The divorce was not really your dad's fault; at least I don't blame him anymore. I was kind of an icebox I must say, not very talkative about my sexual desires and therefore I felt like I was there for him but I felt used because he did not satisfy me, but he couldn't, could he if I did not communicated about my desires. Yes I was surprised that after we were married you showed up and found out he had a child when he was still in junior.

Unwanted pregnancies are about the highest rate in a modern country here so I should have realized that I might meet some of the 'players'. You were already 18 when you came to visit with your mom, weren't you? So we are only about 15 or 16 years apart something like that." Kim took a sip and ordered some appetizers, some Indian light snacks and at the same time decided the main course and gave their order to the waiter. After the waiter left, Kim continued. " I was working in a clinic, quite a good one I may say, and they had send patients to me that others didn't have a clue were to begin with them. Not heavy cases but people with concentration problems, sexual problems, confidence problems, mentally allergic to some habits, compulsory disorders and the likes, but no criminals or anything like that. I booked result and quickly too I may say. Made a decent salary and I was well appreciated so everything was 'hunky dory' so it seemed".

"Until, I got a patient or actually several patients in a matter of a few months, with similar problems. They felt ashamed and not normal because they had a desire for pee play, especially with their partner but were scared out of their wits' to bring it up. They were scared that their partner would be disgusted with them and they would be the talk of the town and be run out of town on a donkey covered with tar and feathers".

"Some patients were men, of course, but surprisingly I had also several women! After the first patient came out and told me I was shocked, I almost fell out of chair! No not from disgust but something had hit home it seemed, I never had realized it clearly but that was my desire as well! Never thought it to be a problem really but I simply ignored it. But jeez, felt like the 'deaf helping the blind' therapist that has to advice people who actually have the same 'disorder' as herself. Weird!"

The food started coming and they arranged the table so everything would fit. The dishes were small but plentiful.

"So, Kim went on," I Listened and listened and started reading up on it. I contacted other therapists and sexual specialists, checked the internet and started to look for stories and came across a website with like minded people and start watching video clips. Hi hi, how about that, watching porn on my laptop in my office and get paid to do it just to know more about it. I started to feel more comfortable about it and made a plan to tell your father about it, went to great length to do it, confided in another therapist and wanted to ask you father to visit his therapist because of our increasing marriage problems. He would then try to work on your dad to convince him in 'new sexual techniques that he was supposed to try on me".

"I found out that I never ever had a proper orgasm and now I can have one whenever I want and even quickly if needed. " Sabrina interrupted, "How? My orgasms are not super either, tell me what you found out about it, please!"

"When I felt an orgasm coming up I did not feel which way it would go, sometimes it felt like I had to pee and stopped the love making to go to the bathroom to relieve myself and by the time I came back to bed, Your dad gave up and was sound asleep, did not want to take the risk of disgusting him or wetting the bed.

Now I make sure to have some fluid in me, bladder half full maybe, enough to have some but not enough to have an urge. When an orgasm is building up and I get a sign suggesting that I may have to pee I feel great and just tell my body, 'Sure! Go ahead, let it flow!' Most of the time it is just a few squirts but together with an incredible orgasm, wonderful experience, each and every time flabbergasting, never a dull moment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.