Average Life Turned....Wet!
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rob and Kim, both came out of a previous relationship with rarely any intimacy. They met each other by chance on a tropical vacation and started exploring a new kind of sexuality when they moved in together....A very wet and golden story. I had this story floating around my mind, completely fictional...or is it? The first part is more an introduction and slowly evolves into wet and wild surprises which will come in the next chapters, about 12 in total. Hope you like it.....

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

After this great and wet afternoon they loved each other even more. Kim was singing and humming daily now, and Rob enjoyed his life even more. Because of his confidence, he became better at his job, sold more tires and cars and was getting a promotion. A promotion meant a higher salary and more paid vacations.

Kim was offered more work and longer days and a 5 day work week but at first she turned it down.

They considered her the best so she still got a promotion and it was agreed on altering weeks, 1 week working 5 days and the following week 2 days but with a the 3rd day in reserve in case for emergencies or assisting in other clinics or because someone falls ill.

Financially things became more comfortable but they decided to keep the house instead of moving to a bigger one because of the privacy and the view. Also because the mortgage was not much at all so they could save up for later and plan some nice lovely vacations not having to search for cheap deals.

All their vacations, and almost all spare time was planned and based on their favourite theme 'Pee', 'naked', 'nude', making love on the beach, sailing and so on.

Kim was still writing on the web forum but she has never mentioned that to Rob yet. Rob respects that and her privacy (somewhat) as well and is not asking about it. On the other hand, Rob is writing in the same forum too and responding sometimes to Kim but of course without revealing himself.

Rob and Kim became more comfortable with each other, no jealousy, not being scared of cheating, so Rob was not even considering spying on Kim through the internet page, only thing was to get to know her better and better and to be able to anticipate on her fantasies.

He compared this trick to the movie 'What women want' with Mel Gibson. Sometimes she was surprised that he knew things what she liked before she told him but she never questioned him how he knew.

They did watch video clips together and even sometimes fantasize about other people being there with them and joining in.

Kim would read or write on the web when he was not around and sometimes he would do so when she was not around. Occasionally he would have a day of when Kim had to work and Rob sat himself down at the pool and enjoying an afternoon peeing all over himself. They did make some ice cubes from each other's pee so now when he is making something to drink, a margarita but often enough just some lemonade, lime or lemon, with a few of her ice cubes and enjoying holding the juice in his mouth swirling it around getting to taste her to the max and sometimes even refilling his glass with a bit of his own pee.

He had a new recipe, with Coolaide, little pouches of lemonade powder, at least he knew it was safe, not a load of sugar. For people not knowing, Coolaide has been around for a long time and the taste is quite good. Rob is not much into the soda pops like cola etc. because of the strong taste and high sugar content. Yes I know ('coolaide' is spelled a bit different but I do not want it to be too easy to find on the net).

This lemonade powder you can use just as much as you want and not making it to strong. Pitcher, powder, lovely flavoured ice cubes and water and pee mix, or only pee, try it is wonderful, no need for alcohol all time, this is just as great! Another thing that Rob and Kim discovered is, when you wake up in the morning, before breakfast, drink anywhere from 2 to 4 glasses of cold water, not too cold but a bit colder than lukewarm. Drink it, and try to down it in 20 minutes or so, after drinking wait another 15 minutes before eating breakfast. Pee in the bathroom if you wish and you are then clean and ready to go to work, fun golden shower sex, or whatever you want, very healthy. Also you would feel more compelled to do some exercise, jogging etc. You lose weight and getting some more sex drive.

One day when Rob was home alone, enjoying himself and practicing the art of fountain making by peeing in his own mouth, wetting around the spot where he was sitting, and taking a swim now and then. He had an air mattress and floating in the pool, laying on his back and trying to pee as high as possible, eventually directing the stream towards his own mouth, when he heard something.

He did not know what it was, maybe someone hitting his head or something. He stayed quiet and listened; he heard some soft noise from where the fence was. Slowly as to not startle whoever was there, he paddled to the edge of the pool, climbed out and pretending walking to his lounger, instead he walked around the pool and walked towards the fence but not toward the spot he had heard the noise coming from. In that way, if someone was spying on him, they, he or she could not see him coming towards them.

Rob leaned against the fence and with his back against the fence he slowly and softly moved towards the spot, watching that he did not get any splinters in his back of course...

He moved his head down towards the crack in the wood at least where he remembered it was, when he had been watching Kim before her coming out, he looked through the crack and looked straight into someone's eye. That eye grew in size and became so big from shock that Rob thought it would pop out! A screech, a yell! The face with eye that it belonged to fell backwards. The person yelled from pain, Rob looked again and saw a naked person lying on the ground. It was the neighbour's wife, of course they lived there so no harm was done, but they were almost never home and now they were and discovered the crack in the wood! Gone with privacy, what a bummer! They were probably to ridicule them or call the police for exhibitionism or something like that and drive Kim and Rob out of town, all kinds of panicky thoughts crossed his mind.

The woman, not bad looking actually, was naked and lying on her back and sobbing a bit and stroking her face, she had some scratches from the scrubs that came back after she let go of the branches.

"Are you alright neighbour?", Rob called out, "is there anything I can do, call a doctor or get you something?" Rob went to get the little garden table, just strong enough to hold him and moved it up to the fence so he could look over to see if she needed some help.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.