Average Life Turned....Wet!
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rob and Kim, both came out of a previous relationship with rarely any intimacy. They met each other by chance on a tropical vacation and started exploring a new kind of sexuality when they moved in together....A very wet and golden story. I had this story floating around my mind, completely fictional...or is it? The first part is more an introduction and slowly evolves into wet and wild surprises which will come in the next chapters, about 12 in total. Hope you like it.....

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Rob had seen enough, "how to proceed without scaring her off and humiliate her and to reassure her that it is ok, should I be soft and gentle or firm and harsh and surprise her even more?" Rob thought.

He walked back to his car, went to a nearby seven-eleven, bought some water and started to fill himself up. Before leaving he bought a few beers, went to his car to think! He felt free, he did not have to hide his desires anymore and just as the first sign of his bladder filling up he just squirted in his own pants, not enough to soak everything, but enough to feel a wet spot.

He drove back home, bladder filling up not too uncomfortable yet. Parked his car, and made sure to be quiet, not slamming the door and not running to the house but able to control himself. By now the time was around 3pm or closer to 4, she did not expect him home yet. He walked in, put his case down and walked to the pool. Kim was still sleeping and not all of the pee had dried up yet. When he was near her, he said softly "Hi honey, home early, couldn't be without you any longer!" She woke up stretched her arms and realized again what she had been up to about 30 minutes before and was startled and stuttering.

He knelled near the lounger, hugged her and buried his nose on her shoulder near her neck and ear. "Lovely smell" he thought, better champagne than this cannot exist. He kissed her ear and moved up to her mouth and tasted her. She pushed him back apologetic, "Oh Rob, I did not expect you back yet, sorry I am dirty, did garden work and I am sweaty and spilled some margarita on me and ... and ... and", she kept going on making excuses like her old self, possible the effect of the margarita had already worn off he though.

"Oh dear, never mind that" Rob said, "You smell absolutely wonderful, did not know your sweat could be so lovely or is it the margarita that I taste. Don't shower, I am horny and could lick it of your body, please let me!" "It makes me think like I am licking a wild Orchid with the rain just fallen on it!", Rob spoke softly and sweet and kept on making compliments on how she smelled and tasted so Kim finally gave in and her pussy started dripping from excitement.

Then Rob dropped the first bomb ... he said, "Honey, if I did not know any better I would even guess it tasted like pee, but then better! " Kim started shaking; now it was her that was shocked, was she found out? If she would tell the truth would he be upset? Was it just a remark he made? Then it dawned on her! She smarted up and realized something... "Rob how in the world would you know how pee taste like, ... Rob! Tell me!" "Because honey, because I have tasted my own sometimes and now I am addicted, I am a junky and I love the smell and taste of pee, yours is better than mine and what I taste here on your body is definitely your pee and I love it, can't wait to get a fresh taste directly from the source honey, I love you and everything about you! Let's get married and then we can say, "They lived, loved and peed on each other for ever after for the rest of their life" "Ha sounds like a Disney movie story" Rob said.

Tears fell from Kim's eyes, she was so happy, "Rob let's have toast first, still some margarita left in the pitcher, it is the best ever!" Rob knew what the margarita was mixed with, and they drank a glass and swallowed slowly. Rob undressed, dove in the pool and swam a few rounds and felt the urge to pee. He knew from reading her stories on the net that she was wishing 'her boyfriend' would pee on her. "So time for the next step", Rob thought. He climbed out of the pool, went into the house and picked up some soft outdoor mattresses and laid them down on the ground, put some towels on them and sat on it. Asked Kim to sit next to him and said to give him a hug. They lay down on their side kissing each other, and Rob turned a bit on his back half way and kept on kissing her. "Are you ready for some lovely rain shower dear" he said. Kim looked up "Dear, look up, not a cloud in the sky!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.