Average Life Turned....Wet! - Cover

Average Life Turned....Wet!

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rob and Kim, both came out of a previous relationship with rarely any intimacy. They met each other by chance on a tropical vacation and started exploring a new kind of sexuality when they moved in together....A very wet and golden story. I had this story floating around my mind, completely fictional...or is it? The first part is more an introduction and slowly evolves into wet and wild surprises which will come in the next chapters, about 12 in total. Hope you like it.....

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Meet Rob and Kim, both in their mid-40s, Kim divorced because her husband had left with a younger copy of her that he met on one of his overseas business trips. Rob also divorced and actually for similar reasons, his wife left him when she was fancied by a so called 'toyboy', a guy that almost could be her son, 18 years younger than her. It was painful and they did not see it coming and could not figure out 'why' at first in both of their situations. Life seemed ok, doing well not financially safe and sound but quite ok, no worries on the horizon.

They did not have any children of their own, Rob married first his high school sweetheart but she could not have any children. Doctors could not find out why, it just did not happen and his ex did not seem too eager to investigate it any further or overly concerned about it. Actually Rob occasionally had thoughts that she did not want any but she failed to communicate that to him. At first their marriage seemed like any other, basic, average but happy. Several months before their divorce she started changing, dressing up a bit sexier, a bit more makeup, put some dye in her hair, also got a tiny tattoo on her ankle and a piercing by her eyebrow, one step at the time.

She did not discuss these things with him but just came home with it and just said, 'he honey, look what I got!' He should have gotten suspicious but he did not, he was not the jealous type and hey, if she felt good about herself, why not, she does look gorgeous and sexy but the sex was not something that hit home. It was boring and basic. Twice a month at most, under the blankets and roll over to sleep. Some oral sex yes, and she even swallowed his seamen sometimes without complain.

He was ok about it, sex was always the same and Rob did not mind about it much, he did not feel about cheating on his wife, he just compensated by using his right hand and cheating meant using his left hand.

They did have a nice house in an average neighbourhood on the edge of town in Arizona, 2 bedroom house and he singlehandedly build a patio and a small pool and Jacuzzi in the garden where the view was spectacular because the lot's behind their house was bought before and a whole new housing project about to be started was called off because they had found some archaeological treasure there and also some rare animal species, so it was now pretty certain that it was off limits for new buildings for good.

They had one neighbour who were almost never there and their house was about 50 yards further. Therefore a small fence was sufficient. Rob was a car and tire salesman at a local garage about 20 minutes' drive into the next town. His ex was working in a nice restaurant as a bookkeeper and assistant manager. When the divorce happened he really did not see it coming, she told him, packed her suitcases and left, no fights, no arguments no demands. Lucky the house was not too expensive when they bought it and because they both chipped in the mortgage there was only a few more years to pay and he could manage on his salary as long as he watched his spending a bit.

Several months after his divorce he decided he needed a break and booked a vacation to Saint Martin in the Carib. He had worked harder than ever, put in overtime and landed a good account of a software firm in his town and selling a fleet of 30 cars for the workers there and a maintenance contract with it so his boss decided to give him a small raise and a bonus. He decided to take 10 days off when he saw the special offer to the island. Reason for the cheap price, he found out later, was that it was the hurricane season which he did not know about.

That is where he met Kim.

Kim was from California, just north of San Francisco, her mother was from Japan but immigrated as a young child to the U.S. heavy times, experienced the down side of the second world war and spend some time in the camps when all the oriental looking people were rounded up, their possessions taken away, humiliating yes, but after they crawled up and did very well for themselves, a bit above average. Her mother married a farmer from nearby Fresno and he was growing artichokes and later went into wine making.

After Kim was born, went to school and did well, she was number one in her class and went to Berkeley and studied psychology. Kim had a nice figure, not a model or anything like that but medium height, perky breasts, not big but a bit on the small side, the rest of her body nice full but no extra fat to speak off.

She married guy that she met in Berkeley got married and lived her life. One day, several months after she got married suddenly the bell rang at her house and young lady was at her doorstep with a young girl holding her hand. Just for fun Kim thought, "hi hi, a lady with a child, knock knock, it is your husbands", just like some movie scenarios. Indeed she was not far off, the young lady did not come to stir things up but told that she was from Kim's husband's hometown and they had a 'little accident' when they were very young years ago. There was no trouble, she and her parents took care of things and also the parents from Kim's husband had contact and visited the child sometimes. Kim never knew this but she was not upset. Kim was not eager to have children of her own but looking forward to have some contact with her husband's child, making it her step child. Everything seemed great, husband was happy about it, especially that Kim was so modern and ok with it, and occasionally the child stayed once a month at the apartment.

Kim was working at a local clinic as a psychiatrist; her husband landed a job in Silicon Valley in a software firm. The sex was, let's use that word again, average, her husband did not seem interested much and she was also ok with it. She had her fantasies but did not want to discuss it with anyone because she was scared to expose herself and be laughed at or ridiculed. Her husband stayed away longer and longer, longer on business trips and longer at night when she got an anonymous phone call that she should question her husband more about his whereabouts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.