Crandon's Wild Tales
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Bestiality Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mia fucks her sweet baboon, Crandon.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Slow   Nudism  

CRANDON AT ALICIA'S ORGY

Thursday, 9 August 2018

I feel weak. It is like I was racing the whole night without making an effort to rest. I am just from sleeping. Yet I feel like dropping off into slumber again. The alarm chimes loud. It drills into my ears. I make an annoyed face as I pull myself out of bed. Alicia will be having her birthday celebration tonight. I must not fail to show myself there.

While bathing in the shower, I learn that Crandon's cum from last night's fucking is still dripping out of my pussy. What? I become terrified. As thoroughly fast as I can, I scrub my pussy, aiming to wash out all the cum stocked inside here. I should have worked this out last night. Regrettably, I didn't do anything about it.

Noël marches out of his bedroom. He is clothed in tight shorts and nothing more. His chest is naked and eye-catching. I stare at him, feeling sensations of lust bestir inside me. I would sell my soul to the Devil just to fuck him. He walks past me. I quickly swing myself around and look at his butts. They are tempting as well.

Once I am inside my room, I can't fight back the urge to masturbate. I unclothe myself—I was merely clad in a white towel, mind you! Having cast it on my bed, I fetch a fake penis from my drawer and hold it firmly. It is made of plastic.

In my own leisure, I start to lick it—quietly but faster and more quickly. I shut my eyes. Crandon's penis shows into my mind. It looks sweet. I am burning from desire to seize it and lick it madly.

Yes. I lower my hand to my vagina and stroke my clit gently. I can notice myself getting wet. Slowly, I let fall my other hand—which is holding the artificial penis. I must make use of this thing. I nearly scream as I push it inside me. It feels like sugar. At a snail's pace, I force it further in, then pull it out. I can smell heaven from somewhere close.

I fasten my eyes again. My imagination must begin its work. Noël, my young brother, is in my mind. This time, he is one hundred per cent undressed. I look at him carefully. My pussy throbs in impatience at sighting his thick, long dick. Its head is shaped delightfully. Eyeing it makes me more wet.

With these images in mind, I press the plastic cock deeper my cunt. My legs must be dissolving. I am breathing uncontrollably. I bend downwards, driving the cock deeper than it has reached. In no time, I accomplish my first orgasm.

I am late for lunch. I arrive in the dining to see Crandon seated next to Noël. Noël is typing something on his iPod. Crandon is overturning pages of a ragged soccer magazine. After I move closer, I pick up that Noël is browsing through football updates and events.

"What time are you leaving for Alicia's?" He asks me without taking his eyes off the damn iPod. I despise that thing when it comes to eating. In his eyes, it is more valued than the food I have prepared.

"I will start off at six in the evening. I want you to do me one favor, Noël. Can you stay home looking after Crandon?"

He puffs out his eyes and spits tea from his mouth. The glass-patterned cup he is catching drops on the table and pours out tea mixed with milk. It proceeds to the floor, where it knocks and smashes up.

"Noël!" I scream at him in anger. I have spent loads of cash obtaining that cup and its look-alikes that are packed there inside the kitchen.

"I am sorry, Mia," he expresses regret.

It is too late. I can't work magic that will reverse things. In disappointment, I stand from my chair and question anew, "Can you take care of Crandon tonight? I will be away at Alicia's."

He gets up on his feet after me. "I am sorry, big sis. I have classes at college staring from four this afternoon. I won't manage to be back before six and look after your troublesome baboon."

Noël is right. Crandon is bothersome. I can't leave him by himself here. I will find an awful mess by the time I get back from that party. I don't even think I will come back tonight. I shall be awake until the sun arises in the sky. Kati told me there will be an orgy. That's right—a sex party!

"Hi: Mia." This is Kati speaking on the phone. I am in the toilet when she rings, settled calmly on the pan. Of course! I am shitting. My legs are stretched apart; my stomach is aching. I suspect I have diarrhea.

"Hi: Kati." I groan out. This precise minute, feces shower out of my asshole. I was right. I have diarrhea. I don't have to get up and look behind me closely. I can tell everything from the type of feces I am shitting.

"I am in the toilet, you rogue." I groan once more. Something splashes beneath me. Did Kati overhear that? I don't think so. A nasty scent spreads everywhere.

"Oh! You are answering the call of nature. I wasn't picturing that."

"Go straight to your point. I have diarrhea here."

"Guess who is the dude I will be fucking tonight?"

I try to solve that out. It will not be painless though. Okay, I surrender. I have no idea who this guy is. Why am I supposed to give a damn about him in the first place? He might be my boyfriend ... or ex-boyfriend. What?

"Kati, first of all answer this: Isn't that dude my own lover, or ex-lover? If he is my man, I swear I am going to tear your cunt away with my thirty-two teeth."

She laughs out gladly. "Mia, you are sick in the head. How can you think something like that? I am your best friend for goodness' sake. I wouldn't do something like that to you."

"Okay. I don't have patience anymore. Tell me who this fortunate guy is?"

"James Cooper; the dude in that condom ad that is buzzing on TV. Do you now recognize him?"

"Of course! How can I not remember him? You are really lucky, girl. I am not blessed myself. Can you buy that I will be having Crandon follow me wherever I go tonight? The trouble!"

"Shit! You are not joking, Mia, are you?"

"Do I sound like I am telling jokes here?"

She sympathizes with me. "Well, you have to fuck him. Or take him to have sex with you and your guy. You should try a threesome. What do you think, baby?"

"We will see what happens, dear."

First, I have to get Crandon dressed up before I touch my clothing. He is stubborn like a donkey. He wants to put on the newest Levi jeans I bought him. That won't suit the occasion! I think he will look blameless in a dark suit.

This is what I take down for him to read on a piece of paper. He has shut his ears using his hands while I am talking. He doesn't want to listen to anything I have to say.

Crandon, listen carefully. If you won't get yourself ready in this suit which I would like you to wear, we will never—never, I say—have BDSM sex. If you do what I am instructing you to, we shall experiment a BDSM fuck two nights away from now.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.