Life With Alpha: Unexpected Visitors, Further Stories - Cover

Life With Alpha: Unexpected Visitors, Further Stories

Copyright© 2015 by Any Pseudonym

Chapter 3: Endowed

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Endowed - Frank has created an interesting life for himself with the help of his supercomputer, Alpha, by creating his own fantasy women. Now, in an alternate universe from the main story, his lies are becoming true and running out of control as more and more fictional women arrive in the real world. An ongoing sequel to the original omake.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Sister   Harem   Size  

I somehow restrained myself from yelling and kept my exclamation to a much quieter if somewhat growly, "I can't fucking believe it. It's just not fair!"

"I thought you would be pleased that she arrived by herself."

"Well ... yeah, at least there's that. It's just that ... she's just a one-shot joke!"

"She has appeared in more than one publication from DC..."

"But even so, she'll still a one-note joke of a character."

"You would be a better judge of that," said Alpha soothingly.

"Lemme see if ... Kara! Is Kara around?"

"She should arrive very soon."

I stuck my head out of my office door and again yelled, "Kara!" My cries were cut short when she rounded the corner.

"I heard we had another new arrival. Trouble?" She looked slightly worried.

"No, not like that," I said ushering her into my office. "It's more ... Have you ever heard of Young Justice?"

"Sure, for a while they were like the junior Justice League."

"Good. Now, have you ever heard of Mighty Endowed?"

"No. Should I have? Is that an actual name?"

"She was kind of their first villain, but she was basically a joke. Look at her."

I turned the screen to face her, showing a woman, with the largest breasts I had ever seen, sitting in a chair back home. Her boobs literally filled her lap and were spilling over the arms of the chair. Through some special comic-book-only method of costume design, her one-piece, strapless, swimsuit-like outfit stayed in place, keeping the view PG. She had odd facial markings that could either indicate a slightly feline body or makeup appropriate for a SciFi convention.

"Holy... !" Kara exclaimed. "Is that ... Are those real? And yes, I understand the irony of me asking that question."

"Well, they're ... they're her superpower?"

"Her breasts are her superpower?"

"Pretty much. She was a normal, mostly flatchested woman before she touched ... I don't remember if it was an alien artifact or what ... but it gave her ... those. Her superpower is that most men will do whatever she asks. Her weakness is that she mostly can't stand or walk without support."

Kara started cackling like a madwoman, which was not the reaction I expected. I thought she might feel threatened since one of her physical standout advantages among the sea of females was that she was in contention for largest bust size, a competition which had somehow never actually happened ... a competition which was now moot, as a new victor had obviously just arrived and completely out-massed the competition.

When she caught her breath, she apologized. "Sorry, I was just imagining Superboy and Robin and Impulse having HER as their first villain. They were teenage boys back with Young Justice! They'd just stand there with their mouths hanging open."

"So ... never heard of her before?"

"Nope."

"See!" I exclaimed triumphantly, turning back to the computer screen.

"I was not arguing the point with you, Frank," Alpha replied, "but if I was, all that would mean is that Kara had not heard of her before."

"What?" asked Kara, confused.

"I was just ... She's a one-note joke of a villain," I explained. "If she has any real powers, I don't know what they might be. So why is she here?"

"Well ... why are any of us?"

"No, I mean ... you know the arrival numbers have gotten out of control, right?"

"I thought they had evened out?"

"Evened out at an out of control level."

"Huh?"

"But the thing is, everyone who's showed up has ... you know ... been somebody. She's nobody."

"Nobody?"

"Okay, that was mean of me, and I retract the statement ... but she ... doesn't fit."

"Doesn't fit how?"

"She was a teenage sex joke in a comic book. I doubt she ever even existed in your world. But here she is!"

"Well, maybe you have a point, but I'm not sure what the point is."

I slumped into my chair. "Me, neither."

"What about Mary? Wouldn't she count as a teenage sex joke?"

"Mary ... you mean, Hello Nurse? Well, she was ... I don't know ... Hell, I don't even think she was ever given an actual name in the cartoons, so maybe she'd fall in the same category, but her world was nothing like yours. Besides, you've met her. The cartoon may have used her as a sex joke, but in real life, she's actually really smart and friendly."

Alpha helpfully popped up with a more accurate character summation, saying, "'Hello Nurse' is given as her actual name in the Animaniacs series, but her explanations of her background describe her situation as a role she was hired to play, along the same lines as was seen in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. However, she does claim to have been a licensed nurse in her world before she agreed to the Animaniacs role."

"And maybe..." Kara failed to repress a snigger as she pointed at the screen, "Maybe she's smart and friendly too. Plus, as long as you're looking for comparisons, there are some others that aren't famous or anything."

"Like who?" I asked, a bit more confrontationally than I meant.

"Like ... whatshername ... Demming, with the Cobra group."

"Well ... maybe."

"And the elves. Did you ever find out if they were from anything? Any books or movies or anything?"

"If you believe their claims, they probably have fifty names each, but so far ... no. Shayera claims Puck used to chase her, and he's famous ... but that probably doesn't count."

"So?" she asked, her hands on her hips.

"She still doesn't feel like she fits," I mumbled quietly, refusing to admit defeat.

"Is she a furry?" Kara wondered aloud, squinting a bit at the screen, her tone indicating a change of topic.

I didn't know offhand, so, welcoming the slight change of topic, I turned to our resident all-knowing observer. "Alpha?"

"She appears to be covered with fine, very short-haired fur, though I cannot confirm it covers her entire body. Her nails have claw-like features. Overall, yes, she seems to be a 'furry'."

We watched the aforesaid 'one note joke' being helped to her feet as two Alphadroids bore most of the weight of her chest, as they slowly escorted her to the kitchen so she could eat. Kasumi had shown up and was delicately trying to hand her a pamphlet while avoiding contact with the newcomers chest.

"We're going to need to build some kind of robot boob carrier for her, aren't we?" I asked a bit disconsolately.

"Yup," agreed Kara. "But on the upside, we don't have to worry about her escaping. The poor thing can't really walk on her own, can she?"

"And how do you even know the term 'furry'?" I asked, turning on her with fake ferocious inquiry.

"Minerva, remember?"

"Yeah, but you were there when we saw the first video feed of Minerva and Mary's arrival, and I distinctly remember you referring to her as a furry before anyone else."

Kara sighed dramatically and put a wrist to her forehead, as if exhausted by the effort of memory. "It was many, many years ago when I was taking a weekend off in San Francisco. Grodd showed up in town with this ray that turned people into humanoid versions of animals. I was turned into a lemur girl right next to a fetish convention..."

"Uh huh," I said with a grin.

It wasn't until the conversation was over that I realized I had completely treated my fake Kara as if she were the real thing. I was in danger of slipping into the fiction. While it was easy to blame the extradimensional arrivals, I knew I couldn't let myself lose track of what was true. I spent the next few minutes reorganizing my thoughts and refocusing myself.

I snapped out of it to find Kara massaging my shoulders.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine, I just ... I mean, it's not her. I guess she's technically a bad guy, but she was never even remotely a threat in the comics. I just get tired sometimes."

"Poor baby," she cooed soothingly. "Too many women demanding too much of your time."

"Hey, I'd like some real sympathy, if you don't mind," I protested.

She responded by leaning over the top of the short-backed chair I was sitting in, letting her boobs press against my head while she bent down to kiss my forehead from above. If I didn't know better, I'd think she liked framing my head with her breasts, given how often she did it.

I bent my head back so I could meet her lips for a tender, if brief, kiss.

"I really do wish it would stop," I said quietly.

"I know. Me too," she agreed with a whisper. "But for now, we have to take things as they are, not as we wish they would be."

A couple minutes later, we were sitting on the office's small couch, making out. Kara and I ... my original Kara, that is ... tended to have sex a bit more often than anyone else, and that day was no exception. Even so, it probably counted as a quickie.

We didn't even take off our clothes that time. When we were both ready, she leaned over one end of the couch, pulled her pants and panties down to mid-thigh and I plunged into her from behind, my own pants at my ankles. We weren't trying for a long encounter, so when she came five minutes later, I let myself go inside her.

While we were cleaning up, I asked, "So, how much of that Grodd/lemur story was bullshit?"

Tearing her eyes from the sight of Endowed's breasts resting on the dining room table -- breasts almost literally so large they prevented her food from being placed within her reach -- Kara looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Most of it, though I did fight Grodd in Frisco once. I'm surprised you didn't call me on it right away."

"Well, I enjoy a good story, true or not, plus some of the things that did actually happened to you were pretty silly."

"True enough."

Opening my office door, I stuck my head out and spoke to Betsy, my secretary. I was still getting used to having a human secretary instead of just asking Alpha to do everything. We were doing our best to find jobs for everyone that wanted to work, and to be fair, Betsy was usually a pretty good secretary ... sorry, executive assistant.

"What's up, boss? Need some towels to clean up?" she asked with a grin.

I ignored her little jab and asked, "Would you ask Dr. Porter to join me? You and Aeon are welcome to come in too, once she's here."

Aeon was the on-duty human bodyguard at the moment. Perhaps I should point out that she was dressed in a normal woman's dark suit and tie. While she might prefer very showy, Dominatrix-style outfits like the one she arrived in, she had agreed to dress more professionally when on duty. Besides, she had to keep her guns and knives out of view. (Yes, she had gotten a legal concealed carry permit ... which was based on the fake identity and background Alpha had created for her.)

"Is this about whoever the newcomer is?"

"How did you... ? Oh, right. Me yelling earlier. Sorry 'bout that."

"No problem."

A few minutes later, Kara had gone back to work, and I was showing video of Mighty Endowed to our top robot designer, alongside my formerly vampiric secretary.

"Okay ... I'm not really sure how to react. She's certainly memorable," Vivian commented.

Betsy, who you could normally not silence without a gag, watched in stunned silence.

"That she is," I agreed. "Viv, we need to build her a carrying cart of some sort."

"Oh, yes ... I suppose so, but I've never really..." She gave herself a mental shake. "Yes, it shouldn't be a problem. I'll need measurements and design specs."

"Such as?"

"Well ... does it need to be motorized? Chair-based or walking support? Should it be an Alpha host? Remote control? Does it need to climb stairs? Speed requirements? Collapsible? Will she be ... ummm ... loading herself into it every morning by herself? All day use or only for travel?"

"Good questions. I think we'll need to have a long talk with her this evening. I expect her to be limited to the house and grounds, given her inhuman appearance."

"Inhuman is right. Nothing human could be that big," agreed Betsy.

"I mean her fur and ears and facial markings and talons and such."

"Hey, whaddayaknow? She does have fur and all that."

"You mean you didn't notice..."

"She's just ... it's hypnotic. You can't look away..." Betsy turned her head side to side slightly, her eyes never leaving the image on the screen. "The poor thing is ... deformed..." Betsy continued to stare at the screen. I observed that 'poor thing' was how half of the women so far had referred to our newest visitor.

"I'll make some notes on possibilities, and we can work out the specs later once we talk with her and make our measurements," Vivian Porter said, glancing at the still-hypnotized Betsy as she left the room.

"Thank you!" I called after her.

Aeon, who had observed but remained silent throughout, reluctantly followed Vivian out of my office, correctly guessing what was going to happen to Betsy, but she understood that bodyguards who were on duty were off limits, sexually speaking.

Turning back to Betsy, I briefly wondered if I should just switch off the video feed, then came up with a better idea. So far, today had been surprisingly light on sexual encounters -- Kara had only been my second of the day, and it was already early afternoon -- plus I knew that Betsy had stopped wearing underwear.

I had read the first two of her book series and knew that this version of Betsy was not quite the same as the book version. For example, I was pretty certain that the book version wouldn't be wearing a short skirt with no underwear while at work. Then again, neither she nor the vast majority of women I hosted would have been willing to share their lover with other women if they had been identical to their source characters.

(Quick side note: Never call her Elizabeth. Yes, that is her name, but she only responds to 'Betsy'. No, that's not quite correct. She only responds nicely and nonviolently when you call her 'Betsy'. The reason? Her last name is Taylor.)

So, don't hold it against the real/book version of Betsy when I say that when I reached under her skirt from behind and started fingering her slit, her response was to brace her arms against the desk and bend over.

She used to be a model, back in her pre-vampire days, which included swimsuit modeling, which meant she kept her pubic area carefully trimmed and shaved (something roughly a third of the new women didn't do). I slowly worked my two middle fingers into her pussy, with my outer two fingers curling against and sliding back and forth across her smooth outer lips. I leaned my upper body against hers, running my other hand under her blouse and planting little kisses on her neck and shoulders, nudging her long blonde hair out of the way with my nose.

She had begun quietly chanting, "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

I found that I could control the pitch and speed of her little chant with a combination of vaginal and nipple play. I kept at it for a few minutes until I was able to turn the chant into a high-pitched squeak as she came. I hadn't even touched her clit.

By that time, I was fully erect again and dropped my pants. Knowing her orgasm had fully lubricated her vagina, I was fully embedded in her cunt in two thrusts. She twisted her head and upper body around enough for a long, deep kiss, after which we settled into some serious fucking.

I may have mentioned it before, but the frequency of my sexual encounters really helps my staying power. I think my record is just over two hours, but doing it for that long is very exhausting.

In this particular case, I lasted close to twenty minutes, which is actually much longer than I had planned for, and a bit surprising with Betsy.

Betsy actually had a very tight cunt. She was definitely not a virgin when she arrived, but either her vampire husband had a very small dick (something not supported by descriptions in the book) or her books were correct and her vampire body regenerated and reset itself each day, which kept her very virginally tight before coming to this world. Or I'm just overthinking it all and she just naturally had a small, tight little pussy.

She also possessed lovely C-cup breasts topped by appropriately cute little pink nipples, long, slim legs and a curvy little ass.

Regardless, Betsy certainly didn't object to a twenty minute fuck. I counted three more orgasms from her, and left her a quivering mess on my floor.

Well, I didn't actually LEAVE her there. Once I had recovered enough, I gently moved her to my couch and cleaned her up with a washcloth from my private bathroom.

Betsy was simply very likeable. True, she could often be bitchy, abrasive and foul-mouthed. She wasn't really all that bright, and tended to fixate on trivialities and shoes. She was very attractive, but the same could be said for most of the women at home. She ... where was I going with this? Oh, yeah. Despite all the negatives, she was honest, forthright and could sometimes be very charismatic. She was one of the few women around me that I could count on to always give her honest opinion and not just tell me what I wanted to hear. And she could be a lot of fun.

As I was contemplating all of this, she slowly sat up and started making herself look presentable.

"Gotta love the perks here," she mumbled before stumbling into my bathroom.

So, all that happened after lunch. When I was driven home that evening, I invited Dr Porter to ride with me and took the opportunity to eat her out for most of the drive.

Why not just fuck her, you might ask? Two reasons: First, I had just come from a blowjob given by Cho half an hour earlier, so I wouldn't have had time to finish a normal fuck. Second, I knew that Vivian was uncomfortable making love outside the bedroom, but to her, oral sex didn't count, so it could be done anywhere. So cunnilingus it was.

So why have sex at all? Because she was an awesome help and deserved it, that's why. Regardless of other scheduling, I tried to be sure to give her at least one or two orgasms each week.

Once we were home I took a minute to finish cleaning up in the bathroom before joining with Vivian and a few others to go meet our newest arrival.

It was easy to figure out where she was; we simply had to watch the flow of foot traffic. Everyone wanted to see her.

Very few people were interacting with her, they just wanted to stare at her for a couple minutes. I will admit, seeing her in person was a much more moving experience.

She was apparently engrossed in a computer screen, even though her arms couldn't really use a keyboard very well. For that matter, it looked as though her hands might barely be able touch each other if she encompassed the bulk of her mammaries and squeezed. I speculated that she might be able to type if her chest were held up a bit and if she was able to work without seeing the keyboard. Regardless, at that moment, she controlled the system using a combination of headset and mouse.

I cleared my throat, but it took her a few seconds to look up. (I think Alpha told her I was there via her headset.)

As soon as she saw me, her eyes lit up and she rotated her chair around to face me.

She was indeed covered with fine, short, tawny or tan fur, with long, thick, lustrous hair on her head which was a shade darker ... an Auburn/Gold mix, maybe? Triangular, cat-like ears poked up through her hair, and the edges of her cheeks and forehead showed cat-like stripes coming from her back. She had green eyes and when she smiled, she showed two upper and two lower fang-like incisors, but otherwise seemed to have normal teeth.

"At last, a man! Frank, I assume?"

"Correct, and you are Nina Dowd?"

"That name no longer has any meaning for me, for I am, now and forever, Mighty Endowed!"

Not quite a direct quote from the Young Justice comic I had reread earlier in the day, but close enough. Also note the 'clever' name. N. Dowd to Endowed. Oh, so funny.

"Now, tell me, are you in charge here?" she asked arrogantly.

"Well, more or less."

"Excellent. First, I need many more robot slaves, then we shall discuss taking over the local government and working our way up."

"Uhh ... no."

"What? Look upon me and do as I say!"

I think I smiled a little as I shook my head.

"What is going on..." She looked down at her mighty endowments and scowled. "Turn on, damn you!"

She started slapping her own breasts, followed by pushing and poking them. Finally, she pulled down the cups of her outfit, exposing nipples the size of bottle tops and areolae the size of salad plates. I noted that her fur did indeed cover the rest of her visible body -- and cat-like stripes showed on her sides, apparently indicating that the fur coloration on her back showed a stripe pattern -- but at least the nipple area was bare flesh.

"Glow, damn it!" she muttered as she started squeezing and pulling on her nipples.

It struck me that she was treating her boobs like old electronics, failing to turn on.

"Hey now," I said, moving closer and motioning the others for a little help. I grabbed one of her hands and held it away from her chest. "Don't hurt yourself. Most superpowers don't work here, including glowing breasts that I'm guessing were supposed to hypnotize me or something?"

She was on verge of tears. "But I ... Without my power, I'd ... I can't go back to being plain old Professor Dowd."

"I really don't think there's any danger of that," commented Carol, who was holding onto her other hand. Carol was able to securely hold Miss Endowed's hand with only one of hers, freeing her other hand to gently smooth the fur and flesh on display. Meaning, she was copping a feel under the guise of being helpful and gentle.

"Let's just pull your top back up to make this less awkward. Then we can sit and have a civilized conversation, but I'll tell you right now that no one is going to be taking over the government or whatever. All right?"

Miss Dowd seemed to pull herself together a little and nodded. "Tissue, please," she said, making it more demand than request.

We released her hands, and someone held out a box of Kleenex to her. She took a tissue, dabbed her eyes, blew her nose and tried to look imperious again.

She gave an odd smile and asked, "Are you sure you want me to cover up? Most men would be willing to cut off body parts to see what you're seeing now."

"As I said, I think our conversation will be more comfortable if we're all clothed."

I tried to maintain a steady stare at her face as she tried to pull her top back up. Tried and failed. I guess I'm just human after all.

Her breasts really were amazingly huge, and more than that, they were somewhat inhuman. Normal human breasts that size would be hanging down around her waist, while hers were doing a much better job of remaining firm and upright, so to speak. While they weren't actually defying gravity, something in her physical makeup kept their shape much rounder than they probably should have been.

After half a minute struggling to squeeze back into her clothes, Carol and Urd stepped up to either side of her and helped reposition the top part of her outfit to cover the top part of her figure. From a pure physics standpoint, I wasn't certain how the top stayed up. It had no shoulder straps and must have been under quite a bit of strain, given what it was containing. At that particular moment, I couldn't even remember what her comic book outfit had looked like for comparison. I bet that if she had been physically able to jump up and down and remain upright, the top would almost certainly have fallen down. (A conversation with Alpha the following day revealed that her outfit included flexible metal support strips, something I could have easily noticed myself if my eyes hadn't been fixed on something else.)

We had a twenty minute conversation about her self and her situation. I got contradictory impressions that Miss Endowed both felt that she deserved to rule the world and that she was just one more problem away from having a full emotional breakdown.

She was receptive to the idea of mobile mechanical support, and we went down to the basement lab to make full measurements. (Maybe I should point out that Alpha wasn't concerned enough about her to want to install a control implant, but we did inject a basic tracker.)

We didn't really have a good setup available to weigh her boobs, not even individually. Though we did try to use a tabletop laboratory scale, even a single breast overflowed the scale's plate and spilled out onto the table itself. We ended up weighing her as a whole and letting Alpha make an estimate based on visual measurements and how much force her Alphadroids had needed to help her move around. (Fifty-three pounds per breast, plus or minus nine pounds; her overall body is denser than a normal human's, which explains the large uncertainty.)

When it came time to make detailed measurements, Vivian wasn't nearly as uncomfortable doing so as I had expected her to be. With a normal tailors measuring tape, she checked the newcomers height, arms, legs, inseams, outseams, limb circumference, waist size, hip size, and even skull size. And of course, she measured each boob individually in all three dimensions.

Then we had a long, detailed discussion about Endowed's needs and wants. Since we were not able to provide gravity-defying Sci-Fi-style hover chair she wanted, we debated the advantages and disadvantages of things like motorized wheel chairs, rolling upright carriers and exoskeletons.

We eventually decided that our initial efforts should focus on a powered carrier that would allow her to walk around as a normal person, since we could build a simple version in a day which would also let her climb stairs, and which could partly collapse to let her sit down. ('Simple' being a relative term.) Alpha started building parts overnight using AARD's machine and electronics shops.

Other people offered to help in different ways. Washu offered her help, but it turns out that the main thing she wanted was a DNA sample. (And a breast milk sample, but the subject wasn't lactating. Oh dear god, I just imagined ... what would her breasts be like if she gave birth?) A dozen or so women offered to act as boob carriers on a rotating schedule until her mechanical carrier was ready.


One moment of humor, from my perspective, came when we left her sitting alone for a minute, after ten or fifteen minutes of crowding her with lots of handling and measurements. Miss Endowed looked around confused for a moment, felt underneath her chest overhang, then asked, "Okay, is someone down in front of me where I can't see them?"

I glanced over and replied, "Not that I can see."

"Well, there's definitely something down there," she complained, trying to lift her left boob.

I saw a flash of something pushing against the fabric and had a moment of insight.

"Shayera Alustrial! Leafrider! Front and center!" I ordered loudly.

A second later, Shayera Alustrial was standing in front of me. I heard what might have been a muffled, "No" coming from Endowed's direction.

"Leafrider, come out from there this instant," I ordered.

A baseball-size head pushed up through her cleavage. "But I like it in here," she whined.

Mighty Endowed shrieked and started hitting at Leafrider's head, which quickly pulled itself back down into the soft flesh.

"Get it out! Get it out!" she yelled, practically shredding her outfit as she pulled the fabric down and away in an attempt to get at the small elf. She was quickly topless again, and once again hitting her own breasts, though for a completely different reason this time.

"It's okay, it's okay," I said, my voice moving from reassuring to threatening. "Leafrider is an elf who lives here, and who is about to be in a huge amount of trouble if she doesn't get out from there right now!"

This time, various narrow limbs and body parts slowly appeared below Endowed's boobs, gradually assembling themselves into the shape of a two-and-a-half foot tall elf. A naked elf, that is. Once she was fully free of Endowed's enveloping flesh, she shoved an arm back up and felt around until she finally pulled out a small dress. This last invasion apparently tickled, as it set her to giggling and laughing until the elf's dress and arm were completely removed.

"Spoilsport," Leafrider complained as she stood next to Endowed, shaking out the dress. "I'll have you know it was very warm and squishy and comfortable inside there."

"It was an uninvited invasion of privacy," I chided.

"What? That doesn't count. I wasn't even actually inside her," Leafrider said dismissively, pulling her dress over her head.

Thus the elves started out on the wrong foot with Mighty Endowed and failed to develop a friendship as they had with Giganta. For a while, that is. It was very easy to get angry with the elves, but very difficult to remain so.

The incident also pointed out another interesting observation: Mighty Endowed's endowments were possibly wider across than one of our two-and-a-half foot tall elves was tall.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.