Wishing for Dragon Age - Cover

Wishing for Dragon Age

Copyright© 2015 by Jables 1985

Chapter 1: Introduction and aquisition

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Introduction and aquisition - I find a magic lamp. I get a genie. Make wish to make my self the best warrior on Earth and Thedas. Meet The Warden's group, and make a wish to have everyone on Thedas do whatever I tell them to. Then make all the females from the group into my harem.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Extra Sensory Perception   Genie   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

It was a clear sunny day. I could feel the sun on my face and the rumbling of my Camaro as I drove to my favorite antiques store. I had already been on the road for 25 minutes, I didn't live too far from the store. It was a saturday, my day off and i thought i might like to see what the owner of the shop might have. I usually went every couple of weeks, I normally never bought much, the most I ever spent was around $100.00 and that only once, and on a whim.

I guess I should tell you about myself. I am 5' 11", and weigh about 155 with black hair, blues eye, and slightly olive tanned skin. I am caucasian and part Cherokee Indian. I'm pretty skinny. But my legs are a bit bigger than most people because i was fat as a kid, and i walked and rode a bicycle all the time until i got my learners permit.

Okay so you're probably wondering why most of my descriptions were in the past tense, right? Well that's easy, but too bad you got too read the story and find out like everyone else. Ha haha hahahahaha. cough cough sorry got a little carried away. anyway back to my story...

As I said I was on my way to the antique store. So after riding for a good 10 minutes I pulled in to the parking lot. I found a spot close to the front door. The building looked old and you could just tell by looking at it that the " treasures" inside were probably covered in dust. I shut off the car, released the seatbelt, opened the car door and climbed out. I looked at the old wooden sign above the door that read, BEST ANTIQUES IN TOWN, I started to laugh as always did since my first time here. It was the only antique store in town. By then that beeping that indicated your car door was open had started to get on my nerves, I scowled at my car and slammed the door shut, then went and opened the door. The bell on the door jingled as I came in. I looked around, immediatly to my left was a counter/glass showcase for the apparently better merchandise, and right behind that, an old wooden door with a sign saying "DO NOT ENTER". To my right and all around the small store were antiques of all sorts( nicknack's, book's, art, small statue's, and all sorts of wierd junk). Behind the counter was a short, old, fat man with gray hair and a gray beard wearing bifocal glasses. His name is Harold Wilkins. He's owned the shop for 45 years.

"Hey Harold, how's business?" You ask.

"Not too bad John. How's your mom and brother doing? He replied/asked.

"They're doing alright. Same old stuff different day, you know." I responded.

"Yeah I know that alright. So what can I do for ya? Harold asked.

"Well, I was wondering if had anything new in stock? Nothing more than $80.00 though, I didn't get to work a full week this last week, and as i'm sure you know I only get paid for the previous week." I replied

"Hmmm, well I might have a few things in your price range. Just give me a minute And I'll bring'em right out for ya. He said.

Harold went into the back of the store, so I looked around a bit. I found a few interesting things but nothing I could offord, I did find a book called " Master The Dark Arts" that I found interesting, so I started flipping through it but most of the spell's in it called for ingredients that I didn't even know how to find or what they looked like, or they were so outrageous that I could not acquire them without breaking the law or doing spmething extremely immoral. After a total of about 6 minutes I heard the Do Not Enter door open so I put the book down and went back to the counter. Harold was slightly red and sweating when I looked at him, so let him catch his breath for a moment while I looked over what he brought out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.