Dick and Jane Go to College - a Randy Reader - Cover

Dick and Jane Go to College - a Randy Reader

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Humor Sex Story: Dick and Jane have gotten all grown up. Now it's time for them to leave the nest and go to college. But College is hard! Come along and see, so you can decide if college is right for you.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Hi again, boys and girls! It's wonderful to see you. I thought we could catch up on what our friends are doing. They're all grown up now, and are going new places and learning new things!

See Dick and Jane. They aren't at home any more.

Where are they?

Well, it's a place called college.

What's college?

It's a place a lot like high school, except there are no rent-a-cops yelling for you to stop running in the halls.

Dick and Jane had to leave home to go to college, but don't feel bad for them. They get to be roommates in college. That means they live in the same room together.

Why would they want to do that?

Well, it's financially important for them to be roommates, because college is very expensive. They need to save money wherever they can.

Like for instance, when you live in the same room, you only need to buy one bed, instead of two.

And they don't have to have the heat up high, because they rub against each other all night to create heat!

How does that work?

Well, I'm glad you asked. I'll tell you all about it.

First, we have to pretend Dick and Jane just got to college. That was about six months ago.

See Jane signing up for classes?

See her sign up for a class named Thermodynamics? Wow! What a big word!

What is thermodynamics?

See Professor Thompson trying to explain it. Professor Thompson is the teacher of this class. See Jane having a tough time understanding?

That's because Thermodynamics is an upper division class, and Jane is just a Freshman.

But that's okay. See Professor Thompson inviting Jane to see him after school for intensive make up training?

I wonder what intensive make up training is.

See him welcome her into his house? Professor Thompson is very friendly, isn't he. What a nice man!

See him offer to take her coat?

See him offer to take her blouse?

See him offer to take her jeans?

See him offer to put Jane's panties and bra in the washing machine? That's because doing laundry is expensive, and if he does her laundry for her, it will save her money.

My goodness, boys and girls! Look at Jane now! The last time we saw her she was just a girl, and her Uncle Bob was teaching her how to be nice to men so that lots of men would like her when she went away to college. She was naked then too, remember?

But she didn't look like she does now. Wow! Jane has grown up a lot!

See her big, soft, thrusting breasts? They are much bigger than when Uncle Bob squeezed them.

See her big, hard, cherry colored nipples? They were much smaller when Uncle Bob sucked on them.

And what's that down there between her legs?

Why, it's nothing! When Uncle Bob showed her how to be nice to men she had hair down there. But now it's gone! I wonder what happened to it. Maybe she rode a horse too hard and it all rubbed off.

See Professor Thompson taking his clothes off too. Isn't he nice? He doesn't want Jane to feel self-conscious about being the only naked person in the room.

My goodness! Professor Thompson is obviously all grown up. Look at the size of his penis! It's definitely a grown up penis!

It looks just like Uncle Bob's penis, doesn't it? It's very long and very hard, just like his was.

Well, look at that! Jane has remembered what Uncle Bob taught her. See her putting her mouth on Professor Thompson's penis and sucking hard? That corrects a hormonal imbalance that most men have. Jane knows this because Uncle Bob taught her that.

What's happening now? Why is Professor Thompson stopping Jane? She hasn't had enough time to suck all the bad hormones out of his penis.

Ahhhh, yes. Now I remember. He's going to put his penis in Jane's vagina. That's another way to correct the imbalance. I had forgotten that part.

See Professor Thompson fucking Jane lustily.

What's that? You want to know what "fuck" means? Well aren't you lucky, because I just happen to know.

The F stands for "friction". The u means "until". The c stands for "cock" and the k means "Krishna". So when you put them all together, it means "Friction until cock Krishna."

What's Krishna?

That's an East Indian word that means several things. In this case, it means that the cock becomes supreme and is in control of everything. The East Indian people are very knowledgeable about these things. They even wrote a book all about fucking. It's called the Kama Sutra. But for our purposes, all it means is that Professor Thompson is going to push his cock in and out of Jane until his penis is completely in charge of them both.

That sounds stressful, doesn't it, boys and girls? But don't worry. Pretty soon Professor Thompson's cock will announce its supremacy by spitting sacred milk into Jane's belly.

Yes, I know this all sounds very strange, boys and girls. But we must trust the East Indians. They've been around a lot longer than us Americans. I'm sure they know what they're talking about.

What is Jane saying now?

Jane is moaning that she's not on anything.

How odd! She's clearly on Professor Thompson's bed. Jane must be confused.

Wait! See there, boys and girls? What did I tell you? See Professor Thompson huffing and puffing? See him take his penis out of Jane? See all the sacred Krishna milk shooting out of his penis?

Wait! I thought he was supposed to put that milk inside Jane's vagina! Is something wrong here?

And what does all this have to do with thermodynamics?

I'm very confused, boys and girls. Let's go find Dick and see what he's doing. Whenever Uncle Bob fucked Jane, back home, whenever he spurted the sacred milk they just laid there for a long time afterwards. That was boring, wasn't it?


See Dick in the locker room at the football stadium?

Dick asked if he could be on the football team. And they let him! Yay!

We missed the practice, though. What a shame. It's fun to watch boys throw balls and tackle each other.

But that's hard work, and it makes you all sweaty. That's why Dick is in the shower room at the locker room, taking a shower.

See Dick's penis? Wow! It's even longer and harder than Professor Thompson's. That must be genetic. Uncle Bob's penis is huge like that too.

See Dick wash his enormous penis thoroughly? He has to slide his hand up and down its length to get it all clean and un-sweaty.

Wait! Someone is coming! Let's hide and see who it is!

It's a girl! Oh, I see. She has on a cheerleading uniform. She must be a cheerleader. Cheerleaders jump all around the place, and they get sweaty too.

Uh, oh. Dick is in trouble. Hear the cheerleader yelling at him? She's saying he's in the wrong locker room! I don't think she should yell at him. He's new here, and anybody could get lost on their first day.

See Dick turn around and face the cheerleader? Hear him apologize?

Hear her say, "Oh-em-gee, you have a fucking horse cock!"?

This girl is obviously silly. Dick can't have a horse cock. He's a boy, not a horse! Anybody could see that.

Wait! We're going to learn a new word today, boys and girls. The word is "conciliatory." She's being conciliatory to Dick by telling him anybody could make a mistake like that, and welcoming him to stay there and finish his shower. In fact, she's offering to help him finish his shower.

What a nice girl! She must know how nervous Freshmen are when they first arrive at college, and she's trying to be welcoming and friendly.

See the girl taking off her uniform? What a grown up girl. Just like Jane, she has large, soft breasts, and no hair between her legs. Girls are going to have to stop riding horses. It's obviously too hard on them!

Well look at that, boys and girls. Somebody taught the cheerleader how to be nice to men too. See her put her mouth on Dick's cock to help him with his hormones?

Wait! What's she doing now? She stopped sucking on Dick's cock. Now she's trying to climb him like he was a tree! What a silly girl! Dick isn't a tree. And he's all wet and soapy and slippery too.

What did I tell you? See the cheerleader slip and fall. She's lucky that her pussy landed on Dick's cock. It went inside her and stopped her from falling all the way to the floor. She could have been injured!

Uh, oh. This cheerleader girl must not have fucked before. It sounds like she's in pain. Hear her moan piteously? See her trying to jump off of his cock? She's trying very hard to jump up, over and over and over again, to get off his cock. But it's not working. You'd have thought a cheerleader could jump better than that.

Maybe it's because Dick is taller than her, and her toes can barely reach the floor.

Hear the cheerleader yelling that she's coming? This girl is extremely silly. She's already been there for ten minutes!

Hear Dick try to make her feel less silly? He's yelling that he's coming too. How nice of Dick to try to make her feel better.

She must be thankful about that. See her kiss Dick over and over?

I think it's time to check back in on Jane and see if she's learning anything about thermodynamics yet.


See Professor Thompson hulking over poor Jane, fucking her again?!

Professor Thompson's hormones must be really out of whack.

Wait. What's he saying?

Hear Professor Thompson talking about how friction creates heat? Hear him point out how his penis sliding in and out of her vagina creates friction? Hear him talk about how delightfully tight Jane's pussy is, and how much friction it's causing on his penis?

I wonder what lunging into her and making the whole bed bounce up and down has to do with friction. Maybe I should have gone to college.

Now hear Professor Thompson talking about the co efficiency of fluid dynamics and thermodynamics? I wonder what that means?

Thank goodness he's explaining it. Hear him tell Jane he's going to squirt fluid inside her to lessen the friction so that his penis doesn't catch fire and burn up? I bet that's the sacred milk he's talking about.

Jane is still confused, though. Hear her yelling that she's not on anything again? Maybe that's because every once in a while he fucks her so hard she bounces up off the bed.

Okay. Good. He stopped. I was worried about Jane's pussy bursting in to flames, there for a second. But he stopped, and is holding very still, pushed all the way inside her. I wonder why his balls are jumping around like that.

Jane's pussy must have gotten too hot because of all the friction. She just called him a bastard!

Oh well. It looks like they'll just lie there and do nothing for a while. Let's go see if Dick is finished with his shower.


See Dick at the art studio. He's all squeaky clean and dressed again. That cheerleader did a great job of helping him finish his shower.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.