What Was and What Should Have Been - Cover

What Was and What Should Have Been

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 2: Little Sister, Don't You...

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Little Sister, Don't You... - Not a "Do Over". More of a "Re-Imagining". Most of us have memories of moments in time that we wish we could go back and re do as the person we are now. Most of mine revolve around sexual situations. Where the "Now ME" can do what the "THEN ME" wouldn't do for whatever reason. Except for actual names and specific locations, the "WHAT WAS" is/are 100% true. The "WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN" is how, I as The Demon/Dom I am today would handle it. Codes will be added as needed.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   High Fantasy   DoOver   InLaws   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex  

Ok, this is probably going to be the hardest one of these in this series, that I will ever write.

I need to write this one before we get too far away from what I described as life with my ex-wife.

I had 3 brothers, no Sisters. So, as you may assume, this is about her sister, not mine.

I KNOW that I handled this one exactly right.

It doesn't make it any easier though.

If you have read the first part of chapter 1, you know about some of the problems that my wife and I had, that eventually led to our separation/divorce.

I must take one thing back though. I said that we had lived with her parents our entire married life, which is true, except for a period of about 6 months.

Her dad would move the family at the drop of a hat, once he got a hair up his ass.

He decided one day that we were all moving to North Carolina. I always kind of got the idea that there was some kind of "Family Secret" that he was always running from.

I know what it is now. It wasn't anything sexual, but it is sooo far out there, that no one, outside of the family would ever believe it. So, I'm not even going to try and explain it, as I'm not sure I believe it either, never mind the evidence.

I'm just trying to set the scene.

We lived in a two story house about 60 miles outside of Portsmouth, Virginia. My wife and I had two children. My son was a toddler, My daughter was just a month away from her first birthday.

We had made an unspoken decision between us, that here we were going to make our stand, and be Our own family. Here, not North Carolina.

6 months later, we were in N. C. Anyway. That's when the rot in our marriage couldn't be ignored anymore. Shortly, our seperation would start. The divorce was not far behind.

Rewind the story, to the two story house, when we were still high on the idea that we were finally on our own. Since we were staying, they left her younger sister with us as well. She was about 2 months away from being 18.

I have to tell how this all led up to this being one of those things this series is about.

When my wife and I first started going steady, we were Juniors in High School. we both were 16. Her birthday was in November, mine in December, that's the reason for the younger age than your typical Junior. We had a close set of friends (even closer than she knew, if you read chapter 1) And as I already wrote, we fought almost all the time. I was "In Love" for the first time in my life, so was she. So, we both put up with a lot more shit than we would have from anyone else.

But, I digress.

We spent a lot of time at her parent's house, as my house was no place for a sane person. We went out on dates, did all the stuff normal teens did, except drugs.

I also discovered her wonderful blow jobs, which truth be told is probably what kept us together for so long, no kidding at all here.

She kept her virginity almost a complete year into our relationship, due to that glorious mouth. When she finally lost it, it was at her request, not mine. I was fine with the oral sex, and of course seducing or being seduced by her friends.

Again, I digress. Hope you never get into a conversation with me, because I talk like I write.

Finally, I'll get us to the sister. She was 10 or 11 the first time we met. Let's call her, Beth.

I could tell from the moment we met, that there was some kind of mutual attraction. I, being older just shook it off as my imagination being stupid. I have no Idea how she felt or dealt with it.

I DO know that my future wife loved teasing me that, her little sister had a huge crush on me. She thought it was cute. To be honest, I did too.

However, one moment that we shared in that time period kind of put things in a different place.

We were wrestling/tickling each other. Beth loved to start these things because it gave her an excuse to have her body rubbing mine. I tried hard not to touch anything that I shouldn't, but she was going through puberty, and I guess hormones drove her to make sure she rubbed everything on me anyway.

Being bigger and stronger, I did some move that ended up with her on her back, and me over her. It ran through my mind that I wanted to kiss her. She was looking at me like she expected it. We must have just stared at each other for at least a full minute, before my mind kicked me in the ass, and I broke the stare. We kind of just laughed it off.

It would be almost 7 years, but I WAS to see that same look in her face, feel the same connection, just one more time.

Only this time, she was all woman.

A little "set-up" is still needed though. Don't groan, I'm doing the best I can.

Over the years, Beth's and my "relationship" became more of a sister/daughter kind of thing. It was me she would run to with little questions. She would know when her sister and I had sex, or tried something new, almost before we did.

I became very protective over her.

I was a year out of the Navy and I was a Security/Police Officer for the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard. I worked the night shift, usually at the gate that led to and from the on-Base Nightclub. Oh, yes some wild things happened there that could show up here in later chapters.

As I said, I worked the night shift. Overtime in the morning was mandatory if your name came up on the list.

I would leave the house at 6:30 to drive the 60 miles. It would give me enough time to grab something to eat, and clock in at 8 PM right on time. In the morning, I did it all in reverse. If I had overtime I would be home an hour or so later than usual, which meant I would miss my wife due to the time she had to go to work.

So, in actuality, except for weekends, I saw my wife for an hour in the evening after sleeping all day. I would see her for an hour in the morning before she went to work, unless of course I had overtime.

Beth paid her keep by taking care of the children during the day, so I could sleep.

One morning changed everything for us, and no this was not THE morning.

Beth had started dating a 20 year old. I was a bit pissed as she was still 17. I was assured by my wife that he was the perfect gentleman with her.

Then came the morning that I somehow beat traffic, got all the lights at green, and arrived home a full 30 minutes before I ever would, normally.

Right away, I notice that his car was in the driveway. I'm thinking that he came over early to have breakfast or whatever. I really was too tired to think straight.

When, I came in though, no one was in the kitchen. Now, I'm getting a little heated.

Some people have short fuses, I have NO fuse at all.

At that exact moment, Beth and the boyfriend came out of her bedroom, still dressing,

She is actually telling him they need to hurry before I got home, and they had over slept.

When she saw me, all blood left her face. She was white as a ghost as the saying goes.

In less than two seconds, I blew the roof off that fucking house. He just ran. I'm screaming my ass off at her. My wife comes down, both my kids are crying, every one is scared to death ... of me.

When I realized that, I was able to instantly become calm. I don't know how or why, it just happened.

Make no mistake, I was seething inside. I felt like I guess any father would feel when he finds out his little girl, is someone else's girl now.

I felt betrayed, and worst of all, I felt jealous.

I said in a tight calm voice that he will never sleep over here again. My wife quietly told me to forget it, that ship has sailed, and was full speed ahead.

Still being pissed, I managed to scream at my wife "FIX THIS!" and took my ass upstairs, took a shower and went to fucking bed.

Well, as you can imagine, the situation was what it was, and wasn't going to change.

Beth and I drifted so much apart that we barely spoke to each other.

A couple of months later, my wife told me that Beth wanted me to walk her down the aisle and give her away, but was afraid to ask me. I didn't even know a wedding was being planned. My shoulders just shrunk in defeat.

I walked downstairs to Beth's room. I didn't even let her ask, I just told her that I would be honored to do this for her. I meant it too.

I went upstairs. My wife, for once in her life knew I was hurting, and she just held me as I, The Big Bad Whatever, cried my eyes out.

WHAT WAS;

I can only guess that my wife knew or somehow had a feeling of how I would be tested this day.

When, I came in and went upstairs, my wife, the frigid beyond frigid woman that I had tied my life to, was horny as hell.

She was laying on the bed, completely naked. And was playing with herself and looking at me like I had always wished she would.

I stripped and we fucked each other silly. I mean knockdown, drag out, no holds barred fucking!

I had never seen her this way, but not being one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I gave it as hard as I could, and she gave it right back! We came together for the first time ever.

I no sooner than rolled off of her, before she was down giving me one of those glorious blow jobs. She kept me hard, and though it took longer than usual, she made that blow job every bit as great as I have said they are.

I have no doubt at all that what she did that morning, saved my ass from a lifetime of guilt that I never would have gotten over.

As soon as she swallowed, and made sure I was "All cleaned up", she gave me a kiss on the cheek and said she would see me later. I dimly remember hearing the shower running as I drifted off to Sleepy Town.

I had slept maybe an hour at the most, when I awoke to someone banging on our bedroom walls. I took a quick look and saw that it was Beth, hanging pictures.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.