The Past Catches Up - Cover

The Past Catches Up

Copyright© 2015 by DG Hear

Chapter 2: Beth Speaks

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Beth Speaks - Will our past ruin our future?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First  

I wanted to just disappear after what happened at the restaurant. I love Jerrod with all of my being and he was the only man I have ever trusted and loved. When he asked me to marry him I was the happiest woman alive and then minutes later that asshole Brad showed up. I've never lied to Jerrod but there is some things in my past that I never told him.

I thought the best thing I could do is resign my position and head back home to Akron but Sally called Amy (Jerrod's mother) and the two of them took me out to a beach house to talk. I didn't know what to tell them. Amy told me to just tell them the truth. We sat down with a glass of wine and I told them my story.

I told them I was ashamed of my past and have never told anyone, not even my own parents. Amy told me I needed to get it out. I had held it in way to long and it wasn't good to do it. She told me that neither she or Sally would judge me, they were there to help me.

I began by telling them that I was a teenage geek. I was extremely smart and also quite overweight. I would go as far to say that I was fat or at least chubby. I had braces and wore glasses. I never went to a prom or was ever on a date. I didn't really have any male friends. Sure, there were classmates but no one I could be close to.

I was accepted at a college in Ohio with a full ride scholarship. I was happy and so were my parents. The only problem is I would be living on my own. The first year I would live in a dorm with another classmate. Her name was Sandy but we didn't have a lot in common. She wanted to become a nurse and I was in business. We didn't even have classes together.

Again I felt somewhat alone. I actually went home most weekends where I at least had my parents and I knew the people in the neighborhood. I talked to one of my instructors and she said maybe I should take exercise classes. It would get me more involved and seeing I was worried about my weight it might help me lose weight.

That's what I did. I started out going twice a week and eventually went four times a week. It was an all women class and I met some new friends. I was slowly losing weight and felt good about myself. When I went home my parents told me I looked good. I was still chubby but I knew I lost quite a few pounds.

I went to the dentist and had my braces removed. I was feeling pretty good about myself. I attended my first party ever; I had read about in the school newspaper. I was sitting there when a guy asked me to dance. I told him I didn't dance and he said all I had to do was move my feet.

His name was Lance and he was a bit on the chubby side and probably not the best looking, but he was the first guy ever to pay attention to me and ask me to dance. I stayed with him for the rest of the party. There were a group of us sitting together and they passed around some weed. I told Lance that I never tried it and he told me not to be a party pooper.

I wanted to fit in. I was tired of always being alone. Even though I was overweight I had feeling and wanted to be loved. I did take a couple of hits and got buzzed right away. Lance reached over and touched my boobs and I wasn't sure what to do. I told him I didn't want to be touched in public and he convinced me to go to his room. I was pretty much out of it and went with him.

When we got to his room he kissed me. I was scared that I wasn't doing it right but he told me I was doing fine. He undid my blouse and began playing with my breasts. I knew this was wrong but I always wanted someone to want me and Lance did.

We were on his bed and he began sucking on my breasts. He slid his hand down and unbuttoned my jeans and pulling down the zipper. I had on my pink panties and he slid his hand down under my panties and onto my mound. It felt wrong yet so good, I was being wanted by a man and I let him have his way.

He slipped off my jeans as well as my panties and got between my legs. I told him I was a virgin and wasn't on the pill. He said, no problem and slipped on a condom. He rubbed his cock up and down my vagina and I know that I was totally wet. He pushed his cock in me and I felt a sting but after that it felt good. I was having sex for the first time.

We probably only lasted a few minutes but I did come. I had my first sexual orgasm. I can't say it was all I hoped it would be but at least I had an orgasm.

I ended up seeing Lance at least once a week. We didn't have any classes together and all we did was have sex. When I went home I went to the doctor and got on the pill. The last thing I needed was to get pregnant. I never told my mom about getting the pill or that I was having sex.


One evening Lance had some more weed and he convinced me to try it. He said the sex we had after smoking weed was the best. I knew I shouldn't but did it any way. I got high and Lance got me naked. He was sucking on my breasts and then began to fuck me. I didn't tell him I was on the pill so he still used condoms.

As we were fucking, the door opened and his roommate Dan came in. I told him we should cover up but he said Dan has seen naked women before. I was half out of it and he kept fucking me and Dan came over and started kissing my fat tits. I jut let it happen and the next thing I know, Dan had his cock out and rubbing it against my face. I had never sucked a cock before, not even Lance's.

Dan turned my head and I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock into my mouth. He said it felt good and I felt proud that I must be doing it right. About that time Lance came in the condom and pulled out. I felt empty since I hadn't come yet. Dan pulled out of my mouth and got between my legs and began fucking me.

It wasn't long before I came hard, feeling his cum shooting in me. Lance told him that he wasn't wearing a condom and Dan said he didn't believe in them. I then told Lance that I had been on the pill for a couple of months now. He was a bit pissed at me for not telling him and making him use a condom.

Lance and I got together a couple of more times but it wasn't the same. I had thought about it and I couldn't believe my so called boyfriend let another man have me.

It was around spring break when I heard that a lot of the guys and even a few girls were going to Virginia Beach. I wanted to fit in and asked my parents if I could go and they told me I was much too young and nothing good could come out of it. Of course I was mad at them but didn't tell them I had already slept with two guys.

When Lance and his friends got back from spring break he told me I missed a hell of a good time. They found a nude beach and everyone got high and had a regular orgy. I told him I might have had sex with him but I would never take part in such a thing.

I pretty much broke it off with Lance after that. Besides I had lost quite a bit of weight and was feeling better about myself. A friend of Lance's asked me out; his name was Brad. He was a senior and I actually felt special that he would ask me, a freshman out.

He said there was a big frat party and it was the last one of the season. It was the first time I was ever invited to one. He told me it was a semi dress up affair and to wear a skirt and blouse. I was so happy that I was invited that I never thought about if it was true.

I dressed up in a new skirt and blouse that I had bought for the occasion. Brad picked me up and took me to his frat house. There were a few guys standing around and I saw a couple of girls but they weren't dress up. They just had on jeans.

"When does the party start?" I asked.

"We always start a little late. It will be a while," said Brad as he handed me a drink. I didn't really drink and wasn't even old enough but I took the drink from Brad and sipped it. Someone turned on some music so I had to wonder if this really was a party. One of the other girls gave me what they called a jello shot. It was some kind of alcohol put in jello. I took one and she told me to swallow it all at once.

I did and it wasn't too bad and she told me to take another. I had two more before Brad came back with another drink and sat next to me on the couch. It wasn't long when I began feeling woozy. I don't know if I was drunk or if they put something in either my shots or the drink.

I told Brad in slurred words that I wasn't felling good and maybe I should go home. He helped me up and took me to his bedroom and lay me on the bed. It was then he began undoing my blouse. I was too out of it to fight him off. He removed my blouse and bra and then undid my skirt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.