Adam Pissing on Eve? (a Mostly)True Story

by Peeobsession

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

True Sex Story: Several European countries and Australia have a new concept of a Tv dating program. 'Adam searching for Eve'it is called. The setting, a tropical island and the candidates willing to be completely nude on the first few dates. Getting acquainted, talk,sleeping together in a hut under the palm trees. Following day another candidate arrives unexpectedly. I heard from one of the candidates who is a friend of a friend, what went on behind the scenes in one of the episodes. This is his story.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   .

The crew had hardly told me anything what was going to happen, most of it I had to figure it out for myself.

After I came on the island I did not know exactly what to expect. I laid down in the sand near the shore, enjoying the sun and the sound of the ocean and trying not to get a hard on when thinking what lies ahead of me, don't forget, the crew is always a stone throw away with camera's pointed at you.

I saw this gorgeous girl rising up out of the sea, stark naked and walking up to me, I squeezed my arm to see if I wasn't in a dream somehow. She looked shy but she was unable to cover up her breast and pussy at the same time so she just stopped trying. I sat up and raised my knees trying to hide my starting erection. Luckily I was able to control it a short while later.

She came up to me and told me her name, Paula it was. She had one arm across her chest and the other one pointing at me in order the shake my hand. "Confusing", I said,"because my name is Paul". We stuttered a bit and walked up towards the hut for a drink and getting acquainted. The conversation was a bit sloppy and shy and we did not know what to talk about believe it or not. She was nice, very nice looking but her lack of self-confidence and shyness seemed to be a problem.

The camera crew told me that they were going to take a break so we could get into a deeper conversation and when we were ready they would pick up filming again. They packed their stuff and moved away to another hut several hundred yards away.

I sat down in the sand but she preferred to stand nearby, still trying to cover her pussy a bit and fidgeting with her legs crossing them over each other. Suddenly I saw from behind her hand a starting stream; she was peeing and could not stop it. Her face was in panic, pee streaming down her legs and dribbling over her hand.

She started to weep a bit and told me many apologies for this, she could not be helped, she had a weak bladder and when she is nervous she sometimes let go. That is why all of her previous relationships failed because the boyfriends she had before were all disgusted with it.

She had come here to try to get over it but if I would be disgusted as well she would understand and she would leave the show, she had thought it be a bad idea anyway. I felt so sorry for her; I understood she might have been bullied about it because it might have happened in school occasionally too when she was younger. I comforted her and told her that I was not disgusted at all and that I thought it to be a normal behaviour in certain situations. She eased up a bit and walked to the ocean to wash off.

After rinsing herself of, she walked back over and wanted reassurance of what I had just said. I decided to take a risk and told her that she should even try to enjoy it a bit, no point being upset if you can try to enjoy it. I certainly don't have a problem with it.

She said, "Sure, easy for you to say, enjoy it, so if it is so enjoyable, show me how it feels if it happens to you!"

I decided to take a chance and asked her not to be shy and look at my cock that was fighting to show itself by coming up between my legs while I was sitting down. I let go and peeing all over my legs and up to my belly button. "See nothing to it!" I said. She gave me a faint smile and looked away after I had finished. After refilling the drinks, with a bit of alcohol in it, we continued to talk and the conversation became more relaxed.

After a while she asked me if she could pee on purpose and if I would mind. I told her to go right ahead and she spread her legs a little so I could see the approximate place where the stream would erupt from. She peed in a good steady stream down her legs and she looked down while she pulled her pubic hair up a bit so as to move the stream, she was now peeing in front of herself.

I stuck out my hand and held a few fingers in the stream and told her "See, nothing dirty about it, I am not upset at all, see how enjoyable it can be, nothing too it!" I looked her in the eye to see her reaction and started to lick my fingers. I had never done this but I wanted to make her feel comfortable as much as possible since she had been bullied and dumped about this problem. I really wanted to show her the opposite.

She had gasped and after the initial surprise she smiled and suddenly it was a whole different girl, not shy anymore and now we really started talking. No not about sex yet or what we just did, but about our lives and work.

The crew came back from their break and asked how we were getting along and started filming again. It was a wonderful day and we were getting along just fine. That night we went to bed but I had made some changes because I had some plans for the night and did not want the mattress to become dirty. I had cooked dinner earlier, I caught a fish, and grilled it on the open fire and of course we had the necessary drinks that had some rum in it.

When we were lying in bed later, I could notice that she had some plans as well, the way she was looking at me, the crew had left, so we were all alone.

I asked her to dare to pee in the bed and tell me how it felt; the bed was now made only with palm leaves and a sheet on it that I could rinse out in the ocean.

She laughed and could not stop laughing and because of that pee was flying everywhere. I was sitting up next to her and I just could not hold it anymore, bending over I was trying to catch what I could with my mouth. She really started to enjoy it and pointed her pussy at my mouth in order for me to drink from her. I wanted to see her reaction so with a mouthful a moved my face up to her mouth in order to kiss her and she rewarded me with a good French kiss. Wow! So incredible sexy! I wanted to return the favour and asked if she was ready for my waterfall.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.