A Furnished Room
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Computer consultant, Lance Claridge, rents a room in the home of a woman whose husband is on an extended assignment in Afghanistan. Lance becomes folded into the life of Claire and her teenage daughter. The story tells of the sullied past of three women molested by their fathers, retribution visited on the molesters and includes a kidnapping in Afghanistan that ends in a daring rescue.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

When Craig Moore met Stu Barr, he noticed how Barr and his daughter Clair fawned over each other. Through his experience with Marvella’s relationship with her father, he recognized the same indicators that had been characteristic of their incestuous relationship. Wasting no time, he confronted him with his suspicions. He told Stu that if he ever found out that he was sexually involved with Claire he would be a dead man. Then, he suggested that since Stu had spent so much time away in his luxurious motor home it would be appropriate to deed his home to “the kids” as a wedding present and get out of town.

Recognizing Moore’s threat Stu did what he suggested immediately and then he and Erline went on a non-stop tour for about a year then came back to Denver where they bought a retirement home. Over the next couple of years, Craig watched carefully but never found proof that Stu might be up to his old tricks with his daughter. When Stacy was eleven years old, when Charles and Claire were away for a weekend, Claire on a church retreat, and Charles on business, he decided to stop by the house on Saturday night to look in on how the babysitter was doing with his granddaughter.

Charles and Claire had often used Lisa Kirk to babysit when she was going to high school. Now going to college locally she was still available. Lisa’s parents were pillars of the Methodist Church—Lisa had been active in the youth group. Even though the Kirks were a solid family and Lisa always seemed to be a leader, there was something about the family that niggled at Craig. At times he thought that because of his vocation in the spy business, made him paranoid, but the feeling never left him that something just didn’t add up with the Kirk family.

He would probably have checked on Stacy anyway, but with his uncomfortable feelings about Lisa, he was compelled to drive by and check. As he pulled up to the one-story house a red flag went up when he saw Stu’s motor home parked on the street. There were lights on in the living room of the house. Stealing up to the front window Craig looked through a crooked slat in the closed mini-blind and spied Lisa’s naked body giving an older man a blowjob which made his heart drop into the pit of his stomach.

Unbeknownst to him, Charles or his wife Marvella the young woman from church had been one of Stu’s Lolitas. Stealing around to the master bedroom he looked through a crack in the drapes and gasped at what he saw going on. In the room, there were three people: Stu, Erline, and Stacy. Biting his lip, he saw what was being done to his lovely granddaughter. As he watched he wondered how Claire had ever reached maturity without going berserk, as Marvella had. Claire must be made of stronger stuff, he thought.

It wasn’t the first time he had observed the ravishment of a little girl. Many North Vietnamese officers had a penchant for such behavior. While in Nam he had observed such depravity before, finding it easy to assassinate men who would do such things. Killing them for their deeds with young girls was not his task; he was there to do a military job. But It was easy for him to strike when they were in such vulnerable circumstances as engaging in sex. What bothered him most about doing it in these places was that as he watched he would always become titillated. To Craig Moore, amidst this tabu behavior, he was always puzzled at getting an erection while watching such perversion.

This night he watched as Stu Barr lay flat on the bed. Erline, facing Stacy, was sitting on his face. She was writhing from side to side and front to back. Stacy, facing Erline, was impaled on Stu’s cock. He had seen it before in Vietnam and was once again amazed that a girl who was so small could accommodate a full-grown man. Through the glass, he could hear moans of pleasure coming from both the older and the younger females’ mouths. As Stacy’s little body moved up and down, exposing Stu’s shaft on each upstroke, he couldn’t get over the fact that the little girl he had taken for ice cream just two nights before was not only doing it but was enjoying it as well. Ruefully, he thought this has been going on for a long fucking time.

It was clear that Stacy knew what to do. She rose up, baring Stu’s humongous cock, working his head within the one-and-a-half-inch joy spot just beyond the opening of her pussy. As she ground his swollen head on her pleasure spot her mouth formed into an oval that emitted tiny “ooh, ooh, oohs” of gratification. As she dropped down, taking her grandfather’s entire bulk inside her body, Craig tried to imagine where it went, despising himself for getting an erection as he watched. As Stacy increased her speed her verbal explosions of pleasure increased as well. She reached out, put her finger between her grandfather’s chin and Erline’s cleft, and massaged the older woman’s clitoris. At the same moment, both females turned their heads toward the door where the naked babysitter and her father were coming into the room laughing.

The man, his cock waggling from side to side, walked up to the side of the bed and submitted his glistening member to Stacy. Taking it in her mouth she sucked it like a whore. While Erline played with the girl’s breasts, the eighteen-year-old babysitter kissed her father who, breaking the kiss and pulling his cock out of Stacy’s mouth, began stroking himself. He said something to Stacy who opened her mouth like a baby bird and took in three spurting loads into her mouth. In his mind, Craig could hear the seltzer bottle-like sound of Kirk’s semen squirting inside the girl’s throat.

He could have barged in and killed the adults. But he would have been discovered by both Stacy and the police. As always there would be time to formulate a plan. In his resolve he walked away, letting happen what would happen. Time would pass but he wouldn’t let too much of it go by.

Two days later Barry Kirk, Lisa’s father, the head of the mission committee at the church, was found at home slumped over his desk with a gun in his hand and a bullet in his brain. The news stories trumpeted the discovery that he owed hundreds of thousands of dollars to casinos in both Las Vegas and Branson. His death was investigated and recorded as a suicide.

A week later Stu and Erline headed back for Branson. They never noticed the black BMW that, for the duration of their trip, was following them at a respectable distance. On the first night when they stopped at a restaurant for dinner, neither saw the man dressed in black clothes closing the door of the GMC, after he had placed a bug in the cigarette lighter on the dashboard. Nor did they discover the incendiary charge he placed behind the toilet.

When they started the next day, Craig followed at an appropriate distance listening to the conversations between Stu and Erline that were transmitted through the tiny earbud. Erline talked about what a natural Stacy had become during group sex. “She’s just like her mother,” she said.

Stu said that he wished they could bring her to Branson or Vegas. “It’s too bad that son-of-a-bitch Moore keeps such close tabs on her.”

They talked about picking up MaeRae—Erline’s niece—and taking her to Branson.

“I told her mom that we’d be picking her up at ten o’clock tomorrow night, Erline said. “It’s time to show that little girl the ropes, don’t you think, Baby?”

Patiently the General followed them, sleeping in the car when they stopped for the night. He listened as Erline said, “I can’t wait to eat MaeRae’s pussy again.” There was garbled laughter. “But,” she said, “It’ll be a while before she can eat mine the way Stacy does.” More laughter. “But Claire now; I bet there’s not an eleven-year-old in the whole world that could do it as good as that child did.”

It was dark when they turned onto a narrow road that skirted the Lake of the Ozarks. Just before turning onto the road behind them, Craig turned off his headlights. As he followed the GMC motor home, he was measuring the odometer for the exact spot he had picked out on the topographical map, the one confirmed by his “man” in Arkansas. Just as the odometer clicked on 2.7 miles, he pushed the button on the remote. Inside the GMC the bathroom door blew open and smoke filled the interior of the compartment. Stu slammed on the brakes and said, “Get out of the fucking cab, Erline!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.