A Furnished Room - Cover

A Furnished Room

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Computer consultant, Lance Claridge, rents a room in the home of a woman whose husband is on an extended assignment in Afghanistan. Lance becomes folded into the life of Claire and her teenage daughter. The story tells of the sullied past of three women molested by their fathers, retribution visited on the molesters and includes a kidnapping in Afghanistan that ends in a daring rescue.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

She knew there would be no one in the park yet. It was Sunday morning. Anyway, most of the people who used it were college students and school was out. It was not that long ago that she had been there with Lance which caused a gush of wetness between her legs at thoughts of the glorious sex they had there. After they entered the park she said, “See the tire tracks to the left Kyle? Follow them.”

Kyle had been treating her like a queen, had fought for her, had impressed all the people at the dance, and had counseled her like a guru, which made the prospect of her eminent purpose more pleasurable. Looking forward to teaching this wonderful young man how to become an expert in making love to a girl she knew that it wouldn’t all happen in one day. And she didn’t want to bring him along too fast. She hoped this was the beginning of a long relationship.

“See those trees, Kyle?” she said, “Drive around behind them.” Thoughtfully she added, “Too bad we don’t have a blanket,” and was startled when Kyle replied:

“There’s one in the trunk next to the first-aid kit. Dad likes to be prepared.” He gave her a dryly, hesitant grin.

Hand-in-hand they walked together to the soft grassy area by the sumac bushes, the same spot where Lance and she had fucked into such a dream state. Kyle carried the blanket under his arm. Isn’t it ironic, Stacy thought, that after Lance (such a real man) and I made out here, he told me to ask Kyle to the Prom. And here I am in the same spot, preparing to show Kyle what his manhood is all about. Isn’t life something?

Together they spread the blanket. Kicking off her sandals she walked to the center of the blanket, kneeled, and held out her hands. She was wearing a denim mini-skirt and a red t-shirt with no bra. Kyle, wearing plaid Bermuda’s, an IMAC t-shirt and flip-flops, took her hand and knelt in front of her. Looking deeply into his eyes she brushed back a lock of his hair, tenderly placed her fingers under his chin, and kissed his lips. Hungrily the inexperienced young man returned the kiss, ejaculating in his shorts the moment she eased her tongue into his mouth.

Recognizing that he had climaxed Stacy felt that he would probably be embarrassed. Smiling, she murmured, “You’re so sweet Kyle; it’s ok. I know you have just paid me a wonderful compliment.”

Embarrassed, he couldn’t understand how she knew what he’d done. He felt like a child in the presence of a mature woman. “How did you know?” He asked.

“I just know, Kyle. You’ll just have to trust me on that. But I’ve never had it happen this way before.” Tousling his hair she smiled and said, “It’s wonderful.” Intensifying her kiss, she broke it and said, “Soften your lips, Honey. Pretend our lips are pillows.” Puckering, she took his fingers and touched her lips with them. “See? You try it.” He puckered and she touched his lips. “Relax, sweetie. Pretend you’re sucking on a ripe raspberry that you don’t want to crush between your lips.”

After practicing kissing and becoming more proficient at it his tongue wrestled with hers. Their kiss became so prolonged and intense that saliva leaked from the corners of their mouths. Kyle was breathless. His excitement so stimulated Stacy that she experienced the purest kind of orgasm she could ever remember. This must be like it was when Grandpa first started playing with me, she thought.

She had hoped he would touch one of her breasts on his own. When he had taken too much time without doing it, she took his hand and pressed it against her. He squeezed much too hard. With a giggle, she shook her head and coached, “Gently Kyle.” His fingers responded by pressing so tenderly that he could have been reading Braille. “Mm, that’s good Kyle she responded, “I’m not wearing a bra sweetie, reach under my shirt.”

Reaching under the hem of Stacy’s t-shirt he moved hesitantly up her stomach to her left breast, his body quivering all over. The moment his fingers closed on her soft flesh he tensed and stifled a moan, gushing again into his underpants.

Tittering at his uncomfortable excitement, Stacy knew as she thought, His shorts will be gooey even before I touch him. Fixing Kyle’s eyes with hers she said in a sweet voice, “You’re so excited, sweetheart.” Her eyes misted. “Don’t worry, baby, you’re doing fine.”

“I ... I just can’t help it, Stacy. It’s, it’s,” he gasped, “A-MAY-ZING.”

With a sweet lilt, Stacy said,” This is going to be even more amazing than you can imagine, Sweetie.” Leaning sideways she toppled into a fall and pulled him down to the blanket with her. Finding her breast again he squeezed too hard. “Gently please, Sweetie. It’s meant to be caressed, not popped.” She couldn’t help giggling at his naiveté and thought I never thought innocence could be so captivating.

As his caresses became tender Stacy reached down and felt for his zipper. She fumbled with the tab and then zipped him down. Easing her hand inside she was delighted to feel how wet his BVDs were, soaked with his warm, sticky sperm, yet he was already becoming rigid again.

Embarrassed, he said, “I’m a mess down there, Stacy. I’m sorry.”

“You don’t understand, Honey, It turns a knowledgeable girl on when she knows her lover comes because he is so excited about her.”

With a voice of awe, he said, “It does?”

“Yes.” She worked her hand inside his underwear. “Mm,” she said, “you are certainly soaked,” surprised at the volume he had actually spewed. It was the most she remembered ever experiencing from one person, a discovery that caused her pussy to weep with pre-orgasmic excitement.

Kyle wanted to ask why his sperm turned her on but was not comfortable asking such a question. Besides, he was so awed by the feeling of Stacy’s fingers wrapped around his dick and had to reflect on this new kind of sensation. Considering the number of times, he was able to masturbate effectively in a day, he wasn’t surprised that he had gotten hard again so quickly. As they kissed long and passionately, he more assertively explored Stacy’s breasts. Having already ejaculated twice he was sure he wouldn’t come again for a while. But her stroking hand was making him feel awfully good.

Breaking the kiss Stacy looked down at his erection standing at an acute angle from his pants and thought. He was huge, much larger than Lance who was larger than anybody she had sex with before Having thought Kyle might have a small peepee she sat up and smiled. Eager to have that gorgeous thing in her mouth, she commanded, “Lie back, Sweetie,” there’s something I want to do for you.” With a broad grin she winked, “And for me.”

The talk he had heard in the locker room about Stacy was mostly about the blow jobs. Copulating being so foreign to him, he hoped a “BJ” was what she wanted to do. Usually, while he jacked off while thinking about Stacy, she sucked his cock. In his fantasy, he always came in her mouth but the thought of it embarrassed him. Feeling more ready than he imagined he would have been he felt the need to warn her. “Stacy, I’m a mess down there.” But she was already there, making him wince when he felt the tip of her tongue tantalizing the cleft on the underside of his knob.

Kissing his swollen and shiny, magenta-colored glans. She eyed him coyly and said, “Well, Baby, I’m a messy kind of a girl.” God, she thought as his cock filled her mouth, he’s huge.

“God, Stacy I’ve dreamed about this happening so many times.”

Drawing her lips to the end of his cock they parted with a ‘pop.’ She chuckled, “Do you like it, you naughty boy?”

“Ooh,” he shivered, “It’s like nothing I’ve ever imagined.”

She remembered the careful instructions her grandfather had given her on how to pleasure him orally. It was something she had known from almost as far back as she could remember. Grandpa always said I was the best, better even than Erline. They all said it, even Lance. But a cock the size of Kyle’s is more than I could have even considered. Maybe it is too large for me.

Kyle was helpless, she could have done anything to him she wanted, and he would have been unable to respond. In this kind of ecstasy, he could never have imagined that his balls would so soon be refilled to bursting. His mind flashed to the Bible story his mother had read to him about Samson and Delilah. He’d never bought the myth of Samson losing his strength because his hair was cut. Delilah must have been giving Samson a blowjob, he thought, and he lost his strength when he came.

Alternately closing his eyes, he felt Stacy’s lips and tongue working it with her tongue and wet mouth. The touch of his knob against her soft palate was heaven; his balls were so full of sperm that they ached. Slowly at first, she increased her bobbing cadence by stages until it felt like his head was bludgeoning her soft palate. Struggling to breathe she gulped. On the verge of losing total control, Kyle knew he was ready to explode again. “STOP, Stacy! STOP! I’m gonna SHOOT!” She didn’t stop but bobbed just bobbed faster. “Stacy! STOP! I’m gonna...” When the action overtook the word, he heard her gagging moan and felt the gulp as he thought, This is unbeLIEVABLE.

It was as if someone had been tenderly squeezing his balls until the outside pressure became just too much. The first squeeze sent what felt like an eight-ounce glass of semen coursing through his plumbing. The next squeeze sent a smaller stream but not by much. Stacy gulped again. Jesus, he thought, what can be better than Stacy swallowing my cum?

Instead of swallowing his third spurt she sat up, opened her mouth so he could see inside, and stuck out her tongue which carried a milky pool of sperm. With the sexual knowledge of an experienced whore, she pulled her tongue back into her mouth, gargled gently, and formed a large bubble between her lips.

God, Kyle thought, that’s disgusting. But his mind knew better as his mind realized how kinky it was, and reassessed, “But it’s so cool. I want her to do it this way, every time.

When she bent down to kiss him her lips glistened with the residue of his explosion, and he was cautiously eager to taste what was on them. When he had first tasted sperm he was disgusted and, at the same time, curiously excited. But this was different. When their lips touched, he shivered as they slid over his semen ... she smells of my cum, GOD. When his tongue probed, he tasted his musk in her mouth. Jesus, I could have gone with a dozen girls and might never have experienced something like this. Just as he had gained through his Karate master’s experience he would gain through Stacy’s. Holy Christ, What now?

On her knees between his legs, Stacy unbuckled his belt. “Raise up sweetie,” she coached. He lifted his ass, and she pulled off both his Bermuda’s and his BVDs. Holding his ankles, she raised his legs high and licked his balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.