A Furnished Room
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Computer consultant, Lance Claridge, rents a room in the home of a woman whose husband is on an extended assignment in Afghanistan. Lance becomes folded into the life of Claire and her teenage daughter. The story tells of the sullied past of three women molested by their fathers, retribution visited on the molesters and includes a kidnapping in Afghanistan that ends in a daring rescue.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

Driving south on Hwy 25 Lance saw Castle Rock looming in the distance. He thought of Stacy lying on the soft bed of moss. As a picture of his mouth on Stacy’s pussy clarified his penis responded. Jesus, he thought, I can’t take that kind of chance again. What was I thinking?

Reaching around to his back pocket he took out the damp handkerchief. The image of Stacy reaching under her dress and wiping off his semen excited him. Holding the white rag to his nose he smelled the musky odor and thought, What the hell? Wiggling to unzip his fly in the tight sportscar compartment and pulled out his swelling cock, wrapped the damp hanky around it, and began stroking.

In his rearview mirror, he saw a car in the distance that was closing on him fast. “Shit, the CHP.” Looking at his speedometer he saw the needle at 85 and took his foot off the accelerator. But he knew he had been zapped by radar and it was too late. The gray cruiser pulled within two car lengths of the black Porsche and its lights began flashing. The cruiser pulled out as if to pass and pulled alongside. The officer in his gray Smoky Bear hat extended his arm, his hand out flat, moving it up and down, signaling for Lance to slow down. Then, to Lance’s surprise, he turned on his siren and accelerated ahead, the patrol car soon becoming small in the distance. “Phew.” He’d been saved by an emergency up the road. Looking down at the rag that was covering his limp member he thought I’ve been so fucking lucky today and murmured, “Get your head on straight, Lance Claridge, don’t be such an asshole.” He swore he would never again do what he did with Stacy in a public place like the park again.

Continuing south on U.S 25 his black Porsche kept pace with traffic. About a quarter mile ahead he spotted the CHP cruiser on the shoulder behind two other cars. Stoplights flashed among the clustered knot of cars as drivers rubber-necked the mishap. As he drove past, he saw a brown Humvee stopped in front of a burgundy Acura. The side of the Acura was caved in, apparently having been sideswiped. The Cop stood between the two male drivers, who were gesticulating at one another. Though glad nobody was injured, he was thankful for the accident that diverted the trooper’s attention and saved him a sure ticket. He had already racked up three speeding violations over the last eight months. Another at twenty miles over the speed limit would have sent him to traffic school ... the travails of driving a hot car.

This had been one of his more fortunate days. When he’d seen the cruiser closing behind him his mind created a bizarre scenario. He imagined the cop pulling him over, hesitating in his cruiser while he punched up the Porsche’s license plate number in the computer. Approaching the car, his hand on his holstered Glock, he said, “Lance Claridge, I’m arresting you for the statutory rape of Stacy Moore.” While he was copulating with the teenage girl in the park someone must have heard Stacy’s orgasmic screams, saw the Porsche, and written down the plate number. When the cruiser sped past him to scope the wreck Lance felt like he had a new lease on life.

He couldn’t get Stacy out of his mind. He had known a guy who worked for the same company who dallied with a teenage girl. Lance wanted to turn him in but when the guy said, “She’s almost seventeen, Claridge. It isn’t like she was a little kid.” So here he was, a middle-aged man, doing the same thing, having sex with a seventeen-year-old girl. But, Lance rationalized, Stacy wasn’t just any teenager. He had read Nabokov’s Lolita. After experiencing Stacy, he understood Humbert Humbert’s obsession with the young girl (Humbert was the main male character in Lolita). Snippets of his park experience with Stacy raced through his mind, exciting his loins. He knew he wouldn’t be foolish enough to do it so blatantly again. But it would be done again, somewhere.

He wondered if Stacy had been his daughter if he would have been tempted to do the same thing. Tempted? Yes. I doubt I would do it, though. He realized incest was a crime. If Stacy were his daughter and she came at him the same way as Stacy did today, he knew his Johnson would rule his brain. The message: Beware of predatory teenagers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.