A Furnished Room - Cover

A Furnished Room

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Computer consultant, Lance Claridge, rents a room in the home of a woman whose husband is on an extended assignment in Afghanistan. Lance becomes folded into the life of Claire and her teenage daughter. The story tells of the sullied past of three women molested by their fathers, retribution visited on the molesters and includes a kidnapping in Afghanistan that ends in a daring rescue.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

Standing in front of the living room fireplace Lance was looking at the picture of Claire, her husband, and Stacy. It was Sunday evening just after seven. In the mirror, he saw the reflection of Selena’s silver Aviator stopping in front of the house. He watched the two girls get out of the car. They held hands as they walked toward the house. When they came through the door he asked, “Did you have a good weekend?”

Looking at Selena Stacy said with a grin, “I’m gonna have a lot better time at college than I’ve been having at high school.” Selena’s black eyes sparkled. He couldn’t miss the body language between the two girls. Recalling Claire’s praise of Selena Cortez’s mother, Sarafina, he thought there might be more to the girls’ relationship than meets the eye. As he visualized their young, naked bodies—one on top of the other—their faces buried between each other’s legs, the pieces seemed to fall into place. Had he not been worn out from his weekend with Claire the image would have activated the engine of his libido. Since the morning after he moved into the Moore house, the activity he encountered with both Stacy and her mother had his parts overworked. Likewise, he thought, Claire and her daughter Stacy must have had their fill of sex for the time being.

As the week progressed there was no further activity with Claire. She made it clear to him that there would be no sex with him while Stacy was in the house. On Thursday night he went to bed before eleven and had the same dream he had the first night he was in the house: Claire was kneeling over his body on the bed, giving him a blowjob. It seemed more realistic than the first and he woke up before he came. When his eyes flicked open, he saw the green numerals of the clock. It was 2:43. But the sensation of a mouth on his penis didn’t stop. Raising his head, he saw in the dim highlights from the streetlight outside his window what appeared to be a dark-haired woman bobbing on his cock. “Jesus, Claire,” he said, “I thought I was dreaming.”

Under the circumstances, he thought I wonder what this is all about. As her head bobbed her warm mouth gobbled his electrified phallus. “Mm, hm,” came the muffled voice from the woman’s bobbing head, the expert flicks of her tongue fluttering on its underside giving him chills as she cradled his balls in her soft hand. Feeling her mouth coming off his sex he could make out in the darkness that she was looking up at him. What a way to wake up, he thought as her face moved back toward his crotch.

In the ambient light, he could barely make out the light skin of his glistening erection. Claire’s shadowy head closed the distance and took him in again. As he felt the thrill of her warm, wet mouth exciting his aroused organ his eyes were acclimating to the darkness which allowed him to capture her shining eyes looking up his body and staring into his.

“So, you like these little surprises?” she whispered. Not waiting for an answer, she took him deep inside her mouth again, coughing slightly as the head of his dick touched the back of her throat. She gripped his hardness to enable him to increase the rhythm.

Still dealing with the ecstasy of being awakened in such a thrilling manner Lance laced his fingers in Claire’s auburn hair and guided her head—Auburn hair? Straining his eyes, he realized that her hair was blond. The voice wasn’t Claire’s. It was Stacy’s.

Most men, even those who are permanently, happily married, while out of town on business have fantasized about a woman knocking on their door to engage in gratuitous sex. Unrealistic; but a nice fantasy just the same. Some have said they would turn the woman away. Most wouldn’t. But what kind of a man would stop a blowjob in progress, particularly when his balls were exploding into the warm mouth enveloping him?

“Mm,” Stacy purred, smacking her lips with the silky sound of unswallowed, wet sperm. Laying her head on his bare stomach she licked the residual semen and whispered, “I love your cock, Lance ... and I luv cum.”

Feeling panicked he scrambled to sit up. “Jesus, Stacy, you’ve got to get out of my bed.”

“Don’t worry about Mom, Lance; you couldn’t wake her with a stick of dynamite.”

“From your mouth to God’s ears,” came his sarcastic reply.

“What’s that supposed to mean,” she said, sounding like she was pouting. “Didn’t you like it?”

“I loved it kiddo,” he assured her, “but I haven’t got time to explain,” pushing her until she stood. “It’s just ... it’s just. You’ve got to get the hell out of here.”

In exasperation, Stacy sighed and said, “I know, Lance. But I just have to talk with you about something.”

“Not here. Not now. You’ve got to get the hell out of my room, Stacy.”

“Can you pick me up after school tomorrow?”

He didn’t want to, but he wanted to get her out of his room as quickly as possible. “What time?”

“3:30”

“I’ll be there. Get out, NOW.”

It was the last sleep for him that night. Understanding more of what Claire meant when she asked him to “take care” of Stacy he might have been able to enjoy the young girl rather than sending her slinking back to her bedroom. This is more like a strange porn movie, he thought, flummoxed by the weird situation in which he found himself.

As she was leaving for work the next morning Claire, following Stacy out the door said to Lance, “I’ll be with Sarafina tonight. Stacy’s going to be working on prom night displays at school. So, you’ll be on your own, Lance.” He stuck out his tongue, curled it upward, and licked the tip of his nose. “Mm,” Claire, said with a demure curl of her lips. Winking she said, “Our time will come, sweetie.”

Lance held out his hands in a questioning pose and asked, “With Sarafina?”

She rolled her eyes and chided, “Asshole,” then Chuckled, “Maybe if you play your cards right.” She flapped her hands for him to go away saying, “Jesus Lance, you’re a horny son-of-a-bitch aren’t you.”

It was 3:33 when Lance slowed his black Porsche in front of the school. Up ahead he could see Stacy leaning against a lamp post. She was alone. When she saw him pulling up, she smoothed back her hair, licked her lips, and let her hand slide slowly down her breast. As she was getting into the car, he thought I’ve never seen anybody like this girl before and said, “I thought you were supposed to be working on Prom night tonight.”

“I told them I wasn’t feeling well.”

As he pulled the car away from the curb he glanced over and asked, “So what’s so urgent that you have to talk with me about?”

“You hurt my feelings last night when you kicked me out of bed, Lance.”

“Use your head, Stacy. I can’t have you in bed with me like that at your house. I’m out of my mind for even seeing you like this.”

Scrunching down in her seat she pouted. “You just don’t understand about my mom and me, Lance.”

“So, what’s that supposed to mean?”

“Take me someplace quiet where we can talk.”

“And where might that be?”

“Over by the University,” she said. “There’s a park where college students go to make out.”

“I thought things were different now. I thought they did it in the rooms of their coed dorms.”

“Don’t be such a dick,” she sneered. “Is it only old people who think they’re romantic?” As they approached the University she said, “Turn right at the next light. About a hundred yards on the right, you’ll see the entrance to the park.”

He saw the sign for the park, flipped his directional signal, and slowed. Turning into the park he followed the road for approximately two hundred yards.

“See that picnic table on the right?” Lance nodded. “See the tire tracks leading to that big Cottonwood tree?” He nodded again. “Follow the tracks around the tree.” Idling around the tree there was an opening that led to a large grove of Aspens. He pulled the car into a small clearing large enough for just one car.

Smirking at Stacy he said, “It seems like you’ve been here before.”

“Pays to get around town,” she answered with a cocky grin. “I went to a party at the Theta Rho house last month. Two of the frat boys brought me here.” She opened her door and started to get out, saying, “I’ll show you something neat.”

As Lance got out of the car, he thought what kind of a girl told her mother’s tenant that she had been to this place and had sex with two guys? He followed as Stacy ambled ahead, disappearing behind a thicket of sumac bushes. When he caught up, he found her in a small opening with a gurgling brook. From the sumac bushes to the spring was a carpet of soft, green moss about fifteen feet across. Stacy sat down and patted the moss beside her. “This is a really good place to...” she grinned, “ ... talk. Rolling his eyes he chuckled, shook his head, and sat down on the moss. Looking over at him with pouting lips she pulled her knees up and hugged them with her arms. “I wanted to tell you when I was in bed with you, Lance, but you kicked me out.”

“We’ve been over that, Stacy. That’s never going to happen again when your mother’s in the house.”

With a catty accusing voice, she responded, “You’re never going to do anything with my mom when I’m in the house?”

“What goes on between your mom and me is none of your business.”

She gave him a knowing smile and said, “How did you say it, ‘from your mouth to God’s ears?’”

“What do you mean by that?”

With an “I gotcha” grin she smiled and cocked her head. Brushing her hair back with her hand she sighed and said, “When you get to know Mom better, you’ll understand. In the meantime, it’s none of your business.” Staring at him she smirked then seductively licked her lips.

He stared back, wishing he could wipe the sneer off the little bitch’s face. But as she licked her lips, he felt a tug in his grown. Fuck it he thought I might as well enjoy myself.

“So,” she said with an impish smile, “what if I wake you up again with your cock in my mouth?”

“Don’t,” he said.

She wrinkled her forehead, shook her head, and replied, “After you hear what I have to tell you maybe you’ll change your mind.”

“I doubt it. But let’s hear the big secret.”

With a broad smile, she said, “I had a good time with Selena over the weekend.”

Lying on his side he placed his elbow on the soft moss carpet propped his head with his right palm against his cheek and asked, “So, is that the purpose of bringing me to your hideaway? After seeing the two of you when you came back Sunday night, I had an idea that something hot might have taken place.”

“Oh,” she said with a dreamy look in her eyes, “It was more than something hot, it was fantastic. Selena ate my pussy, and I ate hers.”

Jesus, how did I get myself into this crazy situation? When he met Selena that night, when she came to take Stacy to Boulder, he sensed wildness in the girl similar to Stacy’s. But with Selena, there was more sophistication and maturity. It didn’t surprise him that she would be a mentor to the younger girl. “Did you like it?” he asked. He knew the answer but thought if he took time to draw out the conversation it might help him understand Stacy a little better. He needed an understanding of what was really going on in the Moore family. Like other conversations he had with Stacy and Claire this one was leading to another raging hard-on.

“I loved it,” she said. “When those frat guys ate me out, I loved what they were doing. Unlike Selena though, they were doing it for themselves, not me.” She rolled her eyes. “There’s something to be said about being eaten by another woman, someone who understands what feminine mystique is all about.”

Lance probed, “So, Selena’s a pretty good teacher?” Stacy’s intense gaze made him expect that she was about to tell something out of school.

“Actually,” she said, rolling her eyes back into her head as if she were checking her notes, “I’ve had a better teacher.” She paused, put her tongue in her cheek, bit her lip, and went on, “But I’ve never done it with someone close to my age.” She grinned. “Selena is so good,” she said with a grin. Cocking her head thoughtfully she added, “It’s not as if she learned it all by herself though.”

“So, what’s that supposed to mean?”

Even though they were alone Stacy’s eyes searched the sumac bushes for spies. In a hushed voice, she confided, “She’s been doing it with her mother,” pausing a bit to study Lance’s face before adding, “Since before she went to college.”

Like Curious George Lance was becoming curioser and curioser. He wondered how long Selena and her mother had been at it, He wondered if Claire knew, and if she did, does she approve? Is Claire involved with Selena too? And are there ménages-a-trois’? Will Sarafina bring Stacy into the group if there is a group? And who is the better teacher? What kind of a perverted past might Stacy have had? The possibilities of these questions, not to mention the fact that they had even become questions, boggled his mind.

“Did it shock you when she told you about, her and her mother?”

A look of wonder covered Stacy’s face, the kind that teenagers manifest when they are trying to accept or reject a new idea. “Kinda,” she answered. “There are things that are easy to accept about yourself ... like I’m wild, right? Selena has always been fun but never wild like me.” She contemplated then said, “She sure knows how to eat pussy though.”

As it would be for any red-blooded man, being with this delicious teenager was an incredible turn-on for Lance. And the way the conversation was unfolding was turning him on even more. Rigid and throbbing he was anxious for her to continue. “And?”

Laying her head on his stomach she sniffled as her hand absently moved to the bulge in his pants. “Selena told me that Sarafina and Mom are having sex together.”

I knew it “It doesn’t sound like you approve, Stacy.” Jesus, what else am I gonna find out in this menagerie? The idea of a conversation going on while his cock was being stroked through his pants by a young girl was, in and of itself, astounding.

“Selena didn’t tell me about it ‘til after we did each other,” Stacy said as her fingers worked the zipper of Lance’s fly down. Pulling his cock out of his pants she looked up into his eyes then lowered hers to what was in her hand and mused, “I had more orgasms with Selena than I would have thought possible.”

“So, what did you think about your mother making it with a woman?”

Thinking about it for a few seconds she said, “Um ... It made me jealous of Sarafina ... and mad that Mom was doing it to her. But I understood why Mom liked it. And when we did it to each other (talking about her and Selena) ... well ... it was something else.” Her hand moved on Lance’s cock in a slow, steady motion but stopped when she said. “Her pussy tasted good, Lance ... better than m...” The word stopped in mid-breath.

Does she mean Mom? Jesus!

Stroking his cock with her right hand ever so slowly, she touched her little fingertip in his slit and stretched a tiny string of Lance’s precum until it snapped. Bringing her finger to her mouth she sighed and said, “The taste of sex is so fucking good, Lance. Does that make me weird ... or bad?”

He tensed at the sensation of her touch. Ignoring her last question, he asked one of his own, “So how does that make you feel, Stacy?” She kissed the tip of his glans and looked up with an affectionate smile, her eyes locking on his as she pondered the question.

“At first, I just found it hard to believe that my mother could be doing those things with a woman we know so well. Our families are almost joined at the hip. I wanted to call Selena a liar.” She moved Lance’s cock around like a gear shift lever, scanning its variations. “After I found out how wonderful making love with Selena was and after she told me about her mom ... and after Selena explained to me how lonely Mom is...”

There was something about Stacy’s nonchalance that troubled him. She’s just too aware to be beating around the bush like this. Claire warned him that Stacy was wild, “wild like I was at that age,” she had said. He didn’t know what it was but there was something about the Moore women that just wasn’t adding up.

“Selena told me that her mother said that Mom and Daddy haven’t had sex for a long time.” As she moved the loose outer skin up and down his rigid shaft she continued her original statement, “I’ve known that all along. But hearing it from someone else is weird. I mean it felt weird ... at first.”

It seemed strange to him that she was spewing all this. It was like she was practicing to tell someone else like there might even be something else underneath all of what she was telling him, someone sinister. “So,” I asked, “Do you feel better about it now?”

She thought about it and said, “While Selena and I were driving back home on Sunday I thought about how beautiful making love was with her. I couldn’t hate Mom for doing the same thing with Selena’s mother. It’s not really like she’s being unfaithful to Daddy or anything. But I don’t want to think about it right now, Lance. Can’t we just fuck?”

Can’t we just fuck, he chuckled inwardly. Just the kind of matter-of-fact thing every teenager says, ‘Can’t we just fuck?”

Lying back with his head resting on his hands he looked up at the sparkling sun peeking through the quaking aspen leaves. He was thinking about Claire. She had asked him not to hurt her daughter. When she cautioned him about Stacy trying to seduce him, he remembered thinking, “I’ve got news for you, honey. Your daughter has already given me a blowjob in my car.

Lance had never met such a wild slut of a girl. He thought about what Claire told him about her own younger days and it was hard to imagine that the demure Claire Moore could be as wild as her daughter was turning out to be. Maybe her mother doesn’t know how wild Stacy really is. Somehow, he doubted it. When he first came to live at the Moore house both Claire and her daughter were strangers to him. There’d been no doubt in his mind about the attraction he had for Claire. Claire was married, something he had always shied away from. But as the attraction bubbled, he began rationalizing that he wasn’t responsible for a man who left his family in a lurch like Charles Moore had. Besides, the vibes between Claire and him were so incredibly magnetic. But he never expected to have a young girl working him the way Stacy was. Between mother and daughter, he felt like iron filings being pulled by magnets on either side of him.

Who could have predicted that after spending only one night in Claire’s house that the daughter would have given him a blowjob in the car? He was just trying to be nice by offering her a ride to school. The fact that she had not only gone down on him but did it with such ease and expertise hooked him to the point where his moral compass was out of whack. Over the weekend he had made passionate, exhausting love to her mother. She was one of the most sensual, most responsive women he’d ever been with. Just last night, less than a week after he’d moved in, he awoke to this preposterous teenager sucking his cock. And here he was in a secluded glen where she told him that two fraternity guys had eaten her pussy. Then she told him about her weekend with Selena and how they’d feasted on each other’s twats.

Claire said she knew what a wild sexual thing her daughter was. But did she really? When she asked him not to hurt Stacy did Claire mean that she wanted him to take care of her daughter sexually, so she didn’t get into trouble elsewhere? What kind of mother would ask that of a man? Not only was he fucking a married woman, but there was also no doubt in his mind that he was on the verge of fucking her underage daughter as well. If I wrote a story about this, he thought, people would think it was so much bullshit that they would not even bother to read it. But Stacy already had his cock out and was giving him a hand job.

In the secluded grove, Stacy’s blond hair gleamed in the sun-dappled light. She intensely stroked Lance’s cock, yet her face appeared angelic. Having never had children and having always hoped for a daughter of his own he thought, Christ, would I want my daughter to be doing something like this? Unable to deny the pleasure he was feeling he wiggled with excitement. Shit, he thought, knowing he wasn’t going to stop her, what a fucking pervert I’ve turned out to be.

Lying back, he pillowed his head in his hands. As he squirmed with the pleasure, she was giving him, he thought about Stacy’s mother. Not only did Claire seem to have her act together, but she was also the most exciting woman he had ever met. She was a woman with whom he thought he could be comfortably married.

“Do you like to eat pussy, Lance?”

Stacy’s question shocked him out of his reverie. She’s different today. Raising his head, he smiled. She’s not the same girl who grappled for my cock in the car the other day. She wants to talk, wants to be made love to. What has Selena done to her? It’s something more than just eating her pussy.

Answering her question he said, “Anyone who calls himself a man loves eating pussy, Stacy. And any man who loves women thinks pussy is like the Ambrosia of the gods.”

Her hazel eyes were duplicates of her mother’s but with the clarity of youth. They looked at him with the same intensity as Claire had when she was staring over the brandy snifter at him—the night Stacy went to Boulder with Selena.

“When we make love, Lance,” Stacy asked, “will you eat mine?”

He rose to his knees, took Stacy’s hands, and coaxed her into a sitting position. When she was upright, he sat facing her, their bodies almost touching. Slipping his left hand around her waist he put his right hand on her right shoulder and cradled her body across his chest. As their lips melted together, he moved his left hand to her right breast and fondled it.

She must have shit-canned her bra, he thought, her nipples are too prominent. As they kissed and his hand caressed her breast the air from her nostrils washed his cheek. Her muted moans sounded like a combination of sighs and whines. She broke the kiss.

“Everybody thinks I’m a slut, Lance ... except for Mom and maybe Selena. Nobody loves me.” Tears filled her eyes and trickled down her cheeks.

I’m such a fucking creep, it’s so wrong for me to be with her like this, not to mention dangerous. He’d never been alone like this with a young girl. He wasn’t a parent and had no clue how to deal with teenage insecurities. And since she had already sucked his cock in the car, and then again last night, there was no way he could think of her without sex coming into the picture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.