A Furnished Room - Cover

A Furnished Room

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Computer consultant, Lance Claridge, rents a room in the home of a woman whose husband is on an extended assignment in Afghanistan. Lance becomes folded into the life of Claire and her teenage daughter. The story tells of the sullied past of three women molested by their fathers, retribution visited on the molesters and includes a kidnapping in Afghanistan that ends in a daring rescue.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

Claire’s bottom was on his shins, her legs straddling his, her head bobbing on his cock. The feel of the warm, slick inside of her mouth and the velvet top of her tongue tickling the underside of his glans brought Lance beyond the point of no return. As he formed the word to cry out her name his door swung open and Stacy yelled, “MOTHER!”

Stunned but shaken, he was jarred from the most realistic wet dream he’d ever had. In the throes of his labored breathing his cooling semen sagged down his leg as he thought, Jesus, no woman has ever made me want her this much.

Unable to get back to sleep he tried to understand what happened with his landlady’s husband. The financial dilemma she explained troubled him. He had been willing to pay close to a thousand dollars a month for an apartment. His company would have paid for 80% of it. If she needs it, he thought, maybe I can ... No ... I shouldn’t impose. But if she needs it.

Trying to imagine what she wore to bed he wondered, Is it a flannel nightgown or something sheer? Or maybe she sleeps in a tee shirt, or maybe in the nude He liked the idea of a tee shirt; easier to get my hands between her legs... he liked no clothing at all even better. Oh, shit I’m getting hard again. Maybe the novelty of this situation will wear off in a couple of days. But I’m hard as a rock again and my balls hurt. He sighed and looked at his glowing clock, it was 3:43 a.m.


Claire rolled over and looked at the clock. It was 3:02. She hadn’t been to sleep at all. She couldn’t get the image of the handsome man down the hall out of her mind. It was like she was dripping between her legs. Getting up she went into the bathroom and turned on the light. She showered for so long that she ran out of hot water. Looking at her reflection in the mirror she asked herself, “Am I crazy?”

Back in bed in the darkness, she caressed her breasts then touched, circled her electrified clitoris, and with two fingers probed her vagina. Before long, her whole body was shaking, but with only a wave of inadequate pleasure. She did it repeatedly until there was a roaring in her ears. Her legs were limp as rubber, but she was horrendously unsatisfied. The last time she looked at the clock was 4:15


Lance had never been in a house that exuded such sexual tension. Considering the possibilities, it was like one of those stories in a porn magazine of his. The fact that he was a single man staying in a house with two women, one of whose husband had been away for months, made him shake his head at his dilemma. Is it simply good fortune? Or am I just going to be one sorry son of a bitch?

He wondered again why he agreed to stay. He knew the answer. Claire’s voice on the phone had attracted him as Circe had done to Ulysses. He hadn’t intended to rent the room. He just wanted to see the face attached to that voice and hear it coming out of her mouth for real. Picturing an older woman, he had fantasized about her as his aunt Mary, the object of his teenage fantasies.


Exhausted from lack of sleep Claire hoped the coffee would give her a jolt. She heard a door open, not sure whether it was Stacy’s or her tenant’s. The heavier sound of a man’s feet on the stairs was something to which she was unaccustomed. Even though she had lost any feeling of tenderness for her husband she missed a man’s presence in the house.

Wearing a light blue, button-down shirt, dark blue Dockers, and Sperry topsiders with no socks, Lance came into the kitchen. Since his arrival, she had been puzzling about who he reminded her of. He was just about six feet tall and lean. His complexion was swarthy, tanned from his exposure to the southern California sun. It was obvious he worked out. His eyes were a crisp blue. His short hair was light brown and flecked with gray, mainly at the temples. George Clooney flashed into her mind. Yes, that’s it, she thought. Captivated by his good looks she felt a stirring in places that were sore from last night’s overzealous rubbing.

She was dressed the way she would ordinarily have been had Lance not been in the house. He was pleased that she hadn’t tried to impress him by spiffing herself up too early for work. Even though she wasn’t made up he found her sexy. Her robe was open at the top showing, under her t-shirt, that her unslung breasts were more substantial than he had originally thought.

“Good morning,” she said. He returned her greeting. The look she gave him seemed to be one of confusion. But when he noticed her studying his face his eyes couldn’t help the pull of her nipples—hard bumps—raising the thin cotton fabric of her robe. Considering the length of time her man has been gone maybe she’s just excited to have a male in the house.

He was so deep in thought that Claire’s question, “Would you like some coffee, Lance?” almost caused him to jump.

Realizing that he was staring he thought, Christ, I’m no more sophisticated than a teenager. His bulge was on the rise. Capturing the rogue erection between his legs he answered, “I’d love some, Claire.”

Putting her hand to her hair she said, “Forgive me Lance I’m a wreck in the mornings.” Laughing nervously, she added, “But you may as well get used to it.” She poured a cup for him. “Cream? Sugar?”

Neither heard Stacy come into the room but Lance sensed her presence. Glancing at her he could see that she was dressed in just a t-shirt, taken aback that the round bottom of her bare bottom was just visible. If she raises her arms, he thought, I’ll be able to make out the bottom of her pussy lips. Claire’s angry command startled him.

“Get back upstairs young lady and put on a robe; NOW.” With a perturbed sigh, Stacy turned and ran upstairs. Claire blushed and said, “I’m sorry, Lance, with just the two of us we’re not modest. I’m sure she forgot you were here.” Claire’s lips curled into a perturbed smile.

He was pleased that Claire, acting like a responsible mother, had admonished her daughter’s inappropriate dress. But he couldn’t miss Stacy’s reaction as she headed for the stairs. She knew her mother wasn’t looking but knew Lance was. Flipping the back of her t-shirt she bared her ass. Right, he thought, internalizing a sardonic laugh, she forgot I’m here all right ... nice ass.

Sitting at the table he didn’t have to worry about the fact that he was showing wood. It would have been one thing for Claire to notice it when he was talking with her alone. But with her daughter seeing the same thing she understandably might have wanted to throw her new tenant out on his ear.

“We usually eat cereal or bagels in the morning, Lance; you’re welcome to what we have.” She said she needed to take a shower and get ready for work. As she passed Stacy who was coming back into the kitchen wearing a bathrobe, she said, “Don’t be too much of a pest, Stacy, Lance has work to do. And you need to get dressed for school.”

Glancing through the paper Lance tried to ignore the girl. But the teenaged tart was at it again. As she was pouring her coffee, she dropped her spoon on the floor. When she stooped to pick it up, he could see that she was naked under her robe. Her substantial, rounded breasts sagged forward —as much as any teenager’s tits could sag. There was enough clearance in her robe for him to see her nipples. She didn’t look up but, as she fumbled with the spoon on the floor, Lance knew that she knew that he was ogling. He wondered how far she would go.

Staring at a high school girl like this made him feel like a sleaze. And what she was showing made him temporarily forget about her mother entirely.

She left the kitchen about ten minutes before Lance went back up to his room. When he opened the door, he was surprised that she was standing in front of his desk looking at his laptop. Just as he walked through the door, she punched the power button, and the screen went black. As she brushed past him the look on her face was a mixture of guilt and provocation.

Grabbing her arm Lance said, “Ya knows, young lady, this is MY room, MY private place. What would your MOTHER think if she knew you were snooping like this?”

Defiantly holding his gaze Stacy smirked, pushed out her breasts, reminding him of what he saw in the kitchen, and said, “And what do you think SHE would say if she knew you had NASTY pictures on your computer that are easier than hell for her innocent teenage daughter to access?”

She had shown him enough of her breasts in the kitchen to prove that she was more woman than girl. Standing in the doorway of his room with her breasts pushed out with the knowledge that she was aware of the kind of stuff he had on his unprotected laptop, she knew he was taking the bait. Releasing his eyes from her stare she smiled coyly before turning and wiggling her bottom out of his room.

You little bitch, he thought, I’d better password protect that goddamned thing. He knew he wouldn’t though. He wanted her to see everything he had there. Remembering the feel of her panties when he was jerking off with them in the bathroom he whispered, “You sleazy son-of-a-bitch.”

Leaving her door open more than just a crack, Stacy took off her robe and t-shirt. She stood naked in front of her dresser and pulled out a red thong. Holding it up in front of the mirror she stretched it. She heard Lance’s door open, waited for a second, and then bending down she put one leg then the other through the thong. Wiggling her ass, she pulled the tiny, tight garment up. He knew that she knew that the man in the hallway couldn’t miss seeing her through the door she had left open.

Claire called from downstairs, “I’m running late, Stacy. You’d better hurry up or you’ll have to walk to school.”

She knew that if she played her cards right Lance would give her a ride to school in his hot little car. “That’s ok, Mom,” she called back, “I’ll walk.” Looking at her door she saw movement then heard a step. Through the crack, she saw that Lance’s bedroom door was being pushed shut.

Feeling like a thirteen-year-old boy caught peeping Lance stole into his room. He packed up his laptop, picked up his briefcase, and went downstairs. Claire was at the door as if she were waiting for him. It was almost like she was waiting for his approval on her wardrobe. “If you don’t have dinner plans tonight,” she said, “I’ll stop by the store and pick up some steaks. You’re more than welcome to join us for dinner.”

Lance held his gaze a little too long and she blushed. “Um, I almost forgot. Here’s the key to the house. I have to run now.”

Just as he was heading out the door Stacy pranced down the stairs. Breathless she asked, “Could you give me a ride to school, Lance?” He knew better than to tempt fate but thought what can happen in such a short distance anyway?

“Wow,” Stacy said, plopping down in the tight leather seat, “this is such a COOL car.” She looked over at him, put her hand on the knob of the stick shift, and licked her lips. “I bet you attract a lot of women with this sex magnet, Lance Claridge.” Closing her fingers on the knob she ran them up and down the shaft, suggestively rolling her eyes. With a demure smirk, she folded her hands into her lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.