After the Shock
Chapter 97

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 97 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Shirl was an amazing lover. Both Sabrina and I very much enjoyed her. I had already fucked her missionary style. The ladies had also given each other powerful orgasms.

We were cuddling in bed. My hands wandered to Shirl's delectable ass. She started moaning. Sabrina came to help me and we both played with her ass. I licked and slobbered all over it. Sabrina tongued her butthole.

Shirl was screaming as she came hard.

Sabrina gave me a merry grin. "Ron honey, her ass is perfect.

Have you ever seen a nicer one?"

"Sabbie, honey, it is near perfect, but I think yours is slightly better. Get on all fours babe. I want to explore both of your wondrous asses at the same time."

Sabrina gave me a wide smile and quickly complied. Their asses were shaped differently. Shirl's was wider because of her hips but it tapered down quickly. Sabrina's was muscular and tight. I spit into Sabrina's anus and tongued her lovingly.

"Ohhhh Ron, just fuck me honey. Slam it in, Ron."

I slammed it into her.

"OOoooohhhhhh, Fuck me Ron, Aaaaaaaagggghh."

Sabrina was bucking wildly and it wasn't long before she totally lost it.

"Oh my fucking fuck. Aaaaaaaaggghhhhh."

Sabrina went limp and I pulled out and spit into Shirl's butt.

She looked back at me somewhat fearfully. She was staring at my rock hard member.

"Don't you guys use lube?"

Sabrina recovered and leaned in to kiss her.

"Shirl honey, we used lube all the time at first, but one day we were driving and I needed my ass drilled and we didn't have any lube. Ron just spit in my ass and it was the best sex I ever had, honey."

Shirl looked doubtful. Sabrina kissed her passionately.

"I guess, Ron, you can fuck my ass. I would have insisted on lube if I hadn't just seen you fuck her without it. Please be gentle, Ron."

Sabrina came up to give me a killer kiss so she could watch closely as I fucked Shirl's ass.

"Oh God, Ron, this is so hot, honey."

We kissed again.

Shirl was getting impatient. She wiggled her fine butt. "C'mon, Ron, fuck my ass already."

I hocked another loogie into her ass and then slid in gently.

"Aaaaagh. Yes Ron. Fuck me."

Shirl pushed back against me. She was no anal virgin. I pushed in harder.

"Aaaaaggggh. Yesssssss."

I grabbed onto her hips and pounded in as hard as I could.

"Ooooooohhhhh. Aaaaaggghhhh. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeee."

We were flailing at each other and I couldn't hold out any longer. My cock throbbed and throbbed as my cum spewed into her bowels.

"Ooooooooaaaaaaggggghhhh."

Sabrina moved in quickly to suck the cum out of her ass. Shirl came up to me with a grin on her face.

"I thought it was supposed to be gentle, Ron."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.