After the Shock
Chapter 96

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 96 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I heard someone yell, "Ron! Is that you?"

I turned. Colleen rushed up and gave me a fierce hug.

"Hi Collie."

I backed away from her and gave her the once over. She was looking amazingly sexy. She had definitely lost weight since the last time I saw her. Her tits were still fat though.

Sabrina leaned in to hug her as well.

"Wow Colleen, you look great, honey."

Colleen checked out Sabrina.

"You too, Sabrina. Love the dress."

I looked over at Shirl. She was staring at Colleen. Then she turned to me.

I said, "Shirl, this is Colleen. Colleen, this is Shirl."

Colleen studied her and she couldn't help herself. She didn't like Shirl because she could tell that Sabrina and I were in the process of wooing her.

Colleen turned her attention on me.

"Ron, honey. Don't you want some more of this? You can have my ass whenever you want it."

She moved her body sinuously and her tits did the jitterbug. I couldn't help but react. My cock was throbbing. She saw my bulge and grinned and moved in to kiss me and fondle me. I backed away.

"We're still done, Colleen. I'm sorry."

"But you want me bad, and I want you bad." Then she turned and looked at Sabrina.

"Sabrina baby, don't you want me? I want you too, honey."

Sabrina smiled at Colleen.

"Colleen, I have fond memories of our time together. I would be OK with us 3 getting together, but you and I never made a deal with each other. You made a promise to Ron and you broke your promise. I can see why he refuses to have any relations with you, and I will only ever be with someone while he's there with me so that leaves us apart. I'm sorry honey. I would love to play with you again."

Colleen stomped her foot and then said, "Oh fine then. See you guys." She strode away angrily.

We turned to study Shirl.

"Wow, she's hot. You guys have been with her before, huh?"

Sabrina giggled. "Shirl honey, Colleen and I slept with Ron for almost two months straight. We had a lot of fun together let me tell you."

"She cheated did she?"

"Yup, she did. She used to be heavier. She received a lot of attention from men that she wasn't used to getting and she succumbed to a player."

Shirl blushed. "I've been with my share of players. Who knows, maybe even the same guy."

"So Shirl honey, will you join us?"

"Yes Sabrina, I'm looking forward to it."

The ladies embraced. Sabrina gave me a grin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.