After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 94

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 94 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Friday night we were heading out to a dance club. Sabrina looked amazingly sexy in a backless dress. I pulled her to me for a passionate kiss.

"Sabrina honey, I think this is the sexiest outfit I've ever seen you in. Do we have to go out? I just want to fuck you."

Sabrina grinned at me. "Ron honey, I'm glad you like it, but I'm dying to get my tongue into a lady's cunnie. C'mon, let's go."

"You're the boss, Sabbie."

She laughed and kissed me again.

The bar was really busy. There were people everywhere. I'm not really much of a dance club kind of guy. I just sat at the bar and Sabrina kissed me and then disappeared to search for a woman to join us in bed. I was watching the ball game. The Yankees were losing to the Red Sox again. I was getting frustrated. The guy sitting next to me at the bar had a shit eating grin on his face after David Ortiz hit a home run.

I chatted with him a little about baseball. He seemed like a good guy. His name was Don. Then Sabrina came walking up to me with a tall slim lady. She was gorgeous. She had an amazing ass. The lady rushed up and kissed Don. Sabrina gave me a big kiss. She looked radiant.

"Hey Sabbie, find anyone?"

"There's a group of late 20s hotties in the other room, Ron. I counted four or five of them that got my blood flowing."

"Sounds promising, Sabbie. What about the lady here?"

"Oh, I tried to pick her up. She reminds me of Annette. Believe it or not, Ron, she's also looking for a girl to join her and her husband there."

I was checking out the slim hottie. She really was a sexy woman.

I could see why Sabrina thought of Annette. But this lady was confident. She knew she was sexy.

Just then I noticed that Don was scoping out Sabrina pretty good.

I couldn't blame him. Sabrina was smoking hot in her backless dress. Don said, "Hey buddy, I must congratulate you on your taste in women."

I smiled at him and we clinked glasses. I looked over at his wife and said, "Likewise Don. Likewise."

Sabrina led me over to check out the group of ladies. We were still walking over that way when a beautiful blonde woman approached Don and his wife. I stopped to watch the conversation.

The young lady seemed to know him and it looked like she actually wanted him. I couldn't quite understand why. This woman was freaking hot. She had the perfect shape. Her hips were unbelievably sexy and her pants were so tight. Don was quite a bit older than her. He wasn't bad looking but he wasn't a hunk or anything. I couldn't see what the fascination was.

This woman was throwing a temper tantrum. It was unbelievable.

Then another gorgeous blonde woman joined in the conversation. She was obviously very good friends with the hippy goddess. This new girl had bigger tits and it looked like Don's wife really liked her. It was pretty obvious that they had found their partner for the evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.