After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 91

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 91 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I was relaxing in the family room, reading the paper.

"Ron, we have to get ready to see those houses today. Remember?"

"Oh yeah. When do we need to leave?"

"In a half hour or so."

"That gives us just enough time, Sabbie."

I pulled her to me and grabbed her ass. She looked surprised but pleased.

"Already Ron?"

"Sabbie honey, when Paula said I could have her ass, I got rock hard, and you look so tempting, honey. It's never going to go down."

"Oh Sir, I know a way to make it go down," she said in a little girl voice.

She giggled and rushed off towards the bedroom.

"Come back here right now young lady," I said in an obviously fake angry tone.

Sabrina shrieked unconvincingly and kept running.

I caught up to her just as we got to the bedroom.

"You have been a bad girl, Sabrina."

"What did I do?"

"Never you mind. Assume the postion."

"Yes sir." She meekly turned and presented her naked butt for me. We never got in to true bondage or master/slave roles but every once in a while Sabrina liked to pretend that she was a bad little girl in need of a spanking. I had fun with it as well.

I slapped her butt fairly hard.

"Ooohhh sir. Not so hard, sir."

She wiggled her butt. It was obvious by her tone, that she wanted a few more smacks.

"What was that, Sabrina?"

"Please sir?" she whimpered. She was actually begging for a smack that was just a little harder than the last one. I gave her other butt cheek a resounding slap.

"Oooohhhh sir. Please sir."

I slapped the left cheek and then the right cheek. Smack Smack.

"Oooooohhhh sir. Please sir." I could see her juices dripping out of her cunnie.

"Will you do it again, Sabrina?"

"Oh noooo, sir. Please fuck me, sir. Please!"

"I'm not sure if I should, Sabrina. You've been bad."

"Oooooohhhh sir. I'm begging you, sir."

"Well, little Sabrina. I'm not going to fuck you in the pussy. I'm going to take your virgin ass."

"Ohhh noooo, sir. Not my ass. Please sir. I'll be good sir. I promise."

I spit into her butthole a couple of times.

"Ohhhh nooooo, sir," she wailed.

"Maybe this will teach you a lesson, you bad girl."

I slammed into her butt with all my might.

"Oooooooooohhhhhh."

We were both ready for some serious fucking and all thoughts of role playing disappeared. We were flailing at each other.

"Oooohhh. Yesss. Aaaaghhh. Fuck meeeeeeee. Ooooohhhh."

I couldn't take it any longer and I pumped my load into her bowels.

After a brief rest, we kissed each other passionately.

"Oh Ron, you know just exactly what I want. I love you so much, honey."

"I love you too, Sabbie."

Yes, life was still good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.