After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 86

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 86 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Sabrina looked at Paula. "Paula honey, Ron can be gentle. I'm sure you will enjoy it if you just relax and let him do all the work."

Paula looked undecided. I pulled in Paula for our first mouth to mouth kiss. She was very nervous at first. I was careful. I kept my tongue in my own mouth and just kissed her gently and rubbed her back. Paula started to purr and then she opened her mouth for me. Paula's tongue forced its way between my lips. I allowed my tongue to twirl with hers.

I reached down and started kneading her butt cheeks. Paula was thrusting her hooters up against my chest.

Our kissing became hot and heavy. She was really enjoying herself. I finally pulled away from her.

I grabbed her hand and pulled it to my touch my throbbing member. Paula blushed beet red. Paula laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"OK Ron, you have to be gentle OK?"

"Of course Paula. I want you to enjoy this."

Paula was trembling. She really was scared.

Sabrina rushed up and kissed her and soothed her.

"Paula honey. Don't be scared. Ron would never hurt you. If it hurts just say stop. He will stop. I promise."

Paula nodded her head and they kissed some more. Then she pushed Sabrina away. Paula smiled at me.

"OK Ron."

I got on top of her and kissed her passionately. She was right there with me. Paula was getting excited. I pushed my cock up against her pussy but didn't enter yet. I moved up and down and the tip of my cock brushed against her pussy lips.

"Here it comes OK honey?"

I paused and waited for her. She nodded her head and we kissed again as I slid in as gentle as I could. Only about two inches were in so far.

"How's that, Paula?"

"That's not all of it. Is it?"

"No honey, it's barely in at all."

"OK, give me some more then."

I slid in about half way.

"Oooohhhh"

I pulled back and slid in half way again.

"Aaaahhh."

I pumped gently only half way in.

"Ooohhh Ron. It's starting to feel good. Go a little faster, Ron."

I gave her a little more each stroke and I picked up the pace.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhh."

"OK Paula?"

"Yesssssssss."

I gave her all of my cock and then just sat there for a couple of seconds. Paula opened her eyes. She looked confused. I pressed in as hard as I could.

"Why did you stop, Ron?"

"Paula honey, it's all the way in now. How does it feel?"

"Oh Ron, It feels good, but I need you to move."

"OK Paula, I think we should be good now, so I'm going to fuck you a little harder OK?"

"Yes Ron, give it to me."

I started to pump into Paula then. It still really wasn't a hard fuck for me, but she was enjoying herself. I gave it to her in regular rhythm.

"Ohhhh my God. Aaaaaaggghhh."

I started to mash her titties as I fucked her. They were unbelievable.

"Ooohhhh yes Ron. Fuck me. Aaaagggh."

I couldn't help it. I started to fuck her pretty hard.

"Oooooohhhhhhh. Fuck. Aaaaagggghhhh. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

I was really giving it to her then. I was twisting her tits mercilessly as I slammed into her cunnie.

I couldn't hold off any longer. I pulled out and spewed my cum all over her huge hooters. I collapsed. Paula seemed to be out of it.

Sabrina rushed up and started licking up all of the cum and she was fondling Paula's breasts gently.

Sabrina grinned at me and gave me a kiss. "Wow Ron, you started off gentle, but you really fucked her hard at the end."

"I know, Sabbie. I couldn't help myself." I looked over at Paula.

"How are you doing, honey?"

"Oh Ron. That was awesome. How long 'til we can do it again?"

I pulled in Paula for a passionate kiss.

"Paula honey, I need a little break, and Sabrina gets the next one, but don't worry. We can try again in a couple of hours OK?"

Paula's face lit up. "Yes Ron, I can't wait."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.