After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 85

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 85 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Paula licked her lips as she stared at Sabrina's pussy. The cum was just starting to drip out.

Sabrina grinned at her. "Paula honey, could you clean me up please?"

Paula looked undecided. She wasn't really used to having a man around and she definitely was not used to swallowing sperm. Sabrina started to pout. I'm not sure if she was acting or not. If she was, she was acting well. She really looked disappointed.

"You don't want to lick me anymore, Paula?"

Paula just couldn't resist Sabrina. She hunkered down and lapped at Sabrina's pussy. She massaged Sabrina's butt as she did her duty. Sabrina started to moan and then she put her hands on Paula's head and mashed her face against her cunnie. Sabrina was thrusting her pelvis against Paula's face and Sabrina came hard again.

Sabrina smiled at her and then they kissed passionately. Paula was very flushed.

Paula was kneading Sabrina's butt hard. Sabrina tweaked Paula's nipples.

They were both really enjoying themselves. After a few minutes Sabrina backed away.

"Paula, I'm going to suck Ron's cock for a while. Will you help me, honey?"

Paula looked from side to side. She didn't want to answer.

Sabrina took pity on her. "It's OK, honey. You don't have to if you don't want to. But if you want to join in, feel free. OK?"

Paula nodded her head. She really wanted to make Sabrina happy.

Sabrina reached out and played with my cock. She licked it lovingly. She had a merry grin on her face. She looked from me over to Paula and back again. Then she concentrated on my cock. Paula inched closer. She was fascinated. Her face was close to my cock and that left her cunnie right in line with my face. I started lapping at her pussy. She was running like a tap. Her nectar was sweet and I lapped it up as fast as I could.

Paula glanced back at me. I guess none of her previous male lovers had done that before. I found Paula's clit and gave her a workout. Her cunt filled up with more sweet nectar as she came hard.

I felt a tug on my cock that was a little painful. Sabrina knew better than that. Paula must have started helping. I was able to maneuver a little so I could play with one of Paula's breasts as she blew on my cock. I could hear Sabrina whispering instructions to her. My cock was left alone for a second. I looked over. Sabrina and Paula were kissing passionately. They broke apart again and Sabrina licked my cock lovingly.

She flashed me a lusty grin. I needed some more penetration. I gently pulled away from the ladies and stood up. My rock hard member was on full display.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.