After the Shock
Chapter 84

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 84 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Friday night I arrived home to a wondrous sight. Sabrina was wearing a sexy nightie and so was her friend.

Sabrina rushed up and kissed me. "Hi honey, this is Paula. Paula, this is Ron."

Paula looked at me briefly but she only had eyes for Sabrina. Paula looked really hot. She had amazing hooters. The rest of her wasn't bad either but her tits were out of this world.

Paula launched herself at Sabrina and they stripped each other and went straight into a 69.

Paula was obviously enjoying herself. Sabrina glanced at me and grinned.

I stripped off my clothes and enjoyed the show. They both came hard eventually.

Sabrina popped up and gave me a passionate kiss. "Isn't she gorgeous, Ron?"

"She looks good, Sabbie."

"Why don't we both worship her body for a while, honey?"

"OK Sabbie." I kissed her again. Paula was lying on the bed.

Sabrina laid down next to her on her left and I took the right side.

They kissed passionately for a while and then Sabrina moved down and suckled on her breast. I applied myself to the other breast. Paula started moaning. Her breasts really were huge. She was amazing. I let Sabrina suck on her tits and I moved down to check out her ass. Her ass had a little extra flab on it but it was still sexy. I licked it and kneaded it lovingly. I started tonguing her anus with gusto. Paula really started to yell then. It sounded like nobody had ever licked her butthole before.

Sabrina moved down and licked Paula's cunnie. My chin was banging against Sabrina's chin as we both lapped at Paula's orifices.

Paula's body vibrated as she came violently. My cock was rock hard.

Sabrina stood up and said, "OK Ron, fuck me. I need your cock."

I realized that Sabrina was trying to show Paula how good cock could be. Sabrina lied back on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"C'mon, Ron. I need it now."

I stood up and my cock was pointing towards the sky. Paula was staring at it like she had never seen a cock before. She looked stunned.

I mounted Sabrina and her legs quickly wrapped around mine. I pounded into Sabrina pretty hard. She was trying to pull me in harder with her legs.

"OOoooohhh Yesss Ron. Fuck me. Aaaaahhhh."

I glanced over at Paula. She had two fingers buried in her twat and she was breathing heavily.

I couldn't stop myself. I came hard into Sabrina's pussy.

"Ooooooohhhhh Yesssssss. That's it, Ron. Fill me up with your cum.

Oooooohhhaaaahhh."

I fell back onto the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.