After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 81

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 81 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

As we were eating supper one evening Sabrina said, "Ron honey, we got an offer on our old place today. Jim and I discussed it and we counter offered. The buyers accepted. It sold for 210 thousand. After all of the deductions and so on and we pay off the mortgage, Jim and I should clear about $50,000 apiece."

"That's awesome, Sabbie. You should keep the money in some sort of retirement plan or something or maybe you could set it aside for Monica.

I would like to buy our new house myself. I don't need a contribution from you."

"You're sure, Ron? I've been looking at some houses as well. The one I like the most so far goes for more than 300 thousand."

"I'm sure, Sabbie. Don't worry about it. This place should sell for at least 300 thousand as well and the mortgage isn't that large."

"OK Ron, don't make any plans for Saturday OK? I'll set up a little tour of the 3 best houses that I've found so far, and we'll look at them together."

"OK Sabbie, sounds like fun. The agent has had a few people through this place as well. One of the couples sounds like they are thinking about buying the place. It shouldn't be too long before we can get out of here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.