After the Shock
Chapter 79

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 79 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

"So what did you think, Sabbie?"

"Oh Ron, it was fun I guess. I prefer threesomes though. I wanted to suck on those titties so bad."

"Me too Sabbie, what about Nigel?"

"Oh Ron, He's sexy. If I wasn't with you and he was single, I would be chasing him. And if you were OK with sharing, sure I wouldn't mind having sex with him. But don't get upset Ron. I'm not dying to fuck him or anything. I'm really dying to get my hands on some big titties though."

"So next Friday is a tittie threesome is it?"

Sabrina smiled widely. "Oh yes, Ron." Then she frowned. "Ron, Melinda is still on my shit list. Are you sure Colleen is off limits?"

"Yes Sabbie. If you remember, I was having trouble deciding between you and Colleen. I have strong feelings for her. Also, she cheated on me. I could never trust her again. It would be a disaster in more ways than one."

"Oh, you're right, Ron. But her tits were sooo much fun to play with."

"We will just have to find some new blood, Sabbie. I'll keep an eye out for prospects."

"Oh Ron, do you mind if I go recruiting during the week. I have an idea."

"No problem, Sabbie. Just don't go too far while I'm not around."

"OK Ron, what are the ground rules? I need to know what is OK and what isn't. I think if I can play a little I can find someone we will both enjoy."

"OK, how about this, Sabbie? You can kiss a woman as much as you want, and you can fondle each other as well, but both of your clothes stay on. And no short skirts where you can get too close OK?"

Sabrina's eyes were dancing merrily. "OOoohhh Ron, I'm sure I can find us someone."

"You are an amazing woman, Sabbie. I love you."

We kissed tenderly for a while.

"Oh Ron, I love you so much."

Yes, Life was still good.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.