After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 77

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 77 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

We were inside the car and I asked Sabrina, "What do you think Sabbie?

A motel? Or just go home?"

"I don't really care either way, Ron."

"No sense paying money for a motel then."

I drove home and Nigel pulled into the driveway right behind me.

We all entered the house and everyone was nervous. I pulled Sabrina to me and we started kissing hard. I started lifting her dress and she maneuvered herself quickly. In no time at all Sabrina was standing there in just bra and panties. All 3 of us were staring at her. Sabrina blushed but she was enjoying the attention. She did a little pirouette.

I wanted to stuff my cock up her ass right away. I glanced over at Nigel.

His eyes were riveted to Sabrina's beautiful butt.

Finally Nigel looked up and saw me looking at him. He blushed and then kissed Holly fervently. He slipped off her blouse and her wondrous tits came free. Holly did her own version of a twirl and her breasts were mesmerizing. Sabrina came over to me and my shirt was off in no time.

Then my pants followed. I was down to just my boxers. Holly had been stripping Nigel at the same time. There was an obvious tent in his briefs. Sabrina was staring right at it.

Nigel removed Holly's pants and her rounded butt came into view. I shoved Sabrina's panties aside and slid my finger into her pussy and started fingering her. Sabrina reached for my boxers and pulled them down. I was completely naked and Sabrina was fellating my cock. Her eyes were fixed on the other couple as she sucked me.

Nigel was mauling Holly's tits as he stared at Sabrina. Before long all 4 of us were naked. I pulled Sabrina over to the couch and slid my finger up her butthole.

"Ohhhh God, Ron. Get your cock in my ass."

Both Nigel and Holly looked shocked. They watched in disbelief as I spit into Sabrina's butt a couple of times and then slammed home.

"Ohhh fuck ya. Fuck me, Ron."

I looked over at Nigel and Holly. Nigel was pounding into her doggy style. Holly's tits were out of control as she bounced back against his cock. His cock was pistoning into her hard. Holly caught my eye and licked her lips and then she nodded her head towards my cock as it was ramming into Sabrina's ass. My cock got even harder. I gave it to Sabrina with all my might.

"Ooohhh my God, Aaaaaahhhh, fuck me, Oooohhhh."

Nigel pulled out of Holly's pussy. His cock was pointed towards the sky. Sabrina was definitely drinking in every detail as she bucked her ass back against me. Holly looked disappointed for a second.

They switched to side saddle. Nigel started to really pound it into Holly. Her massive jugs were bouncing every which way. Neither one of their eyes ever strayed from my cock or Sabrina's ass for long.

Holly was groaning, "Ooooooooohhhhhh."

My orgasm was building and I was thrusting into Sabrina's ass with gusto.

"Ohhh Ron. Fuck me. Aaaaah. Yes. Ooohhhhh."

I couldn't last any longer. I pulled out and spewed a river of cum all over Sabrina's ass and back. I was watching Holly the whole time and her eyes glazed over as she came hard at the same time.

It wasn't long before Nigel came all over Holly's tits.

I fell back into the lazy boy. Sabrina scampered to the kitchen.

She came back and handed a paper towel to Holly and then handed one to me and asked me to wipe her back. She was grinning merrily.

Sabrina settled into my lap on the lazy boy. Nigel and Holly were cuddling on the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.