After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 75

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 75 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

My lawyer called me at work one day and informed me that Maureen had signed all of the divorce papers.

I chatted with Sabrina about it that evening.

"Well Sabbie, Maureen must truly be trying to change her attitude towards life. She has signed all of the divorce papers. She accepted all of the financial terms. She didn't argue about anything."

"Wow, really. That's a coincidence."

"Why?"

"I heard from the lawyer today as well. Jim has responded back with a couple of things he wants to change on my proposal."

"Are they big issues, honey?"

"No, not to me anyways. I don't really care about the money stuff as long as I don't get screwed too badly. I just want it to be over."

"What did the lawyer say about it?"

"Oh, he said I could fight the terms if I wanted and I would probably eventually win, but that his fees might end up being more than any extra amount I would get."

"So you just want to accept Jim's terms then?"

"I think so, Ron. It makes me a little angry, but like I said, I just want it to be over."

"I hear you, Sabbie. Sounds like a good plan to me."

"So Ron, I was thinking I want to sell our old house. Jim and I will end up splitting the proceeds."

"Yes Sabbie. Nobody's living there so you might as well sell it. I also want to sell this place. Too many Maureen memories here."

"Oh Ron, are we gonna be house shopping?" Sabrina looked excited.

"Yes Sabbie. I'll let you be prime on that OK? I really don't know what I want. Nothing too huge."

"This is going to be fun, Ron. What's our price range?"

"Oh I don't know Sabbie. We should be able to afford a nice place in a nice neighborhood. Don't worry about the price too much."

"Oh, I like that answer." She gave me a passionate kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.