After the Shock
Chapter 71

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 71 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

One day I was in the food court at the mall having my lunch. I noticed a woman staring at me. She looked familiar. I wasn't quite sure who she was but then she approached me.

"You're Ron right?"

"Yep, and you are?"

She blushed. "I thought you would know who I am. I'm Jessica Griffin."

"Oh yeah, you're right. I should have recognized you."

Jessica was a nice looking lady in her late 30's, nothing spectacular, but definitely nice looking. She had perky tits and a tight butt.

"Do you mind if I join you?"

"Nope. Have a seat."

"So, just so you know, I don't have any problem with what you did to Tom."

"That's good to know."

"He only has sex with the willing now."

"I'm curious, Jessica. You know he still has fun with the lady customers on a regular basis, right?"

She blushed. "Yes Ron. I know. Tom actually made it a condition of our marriage that he should be allowed to continue."

"Well, I guess if he's being honest then there's no problem," I said doubtfully.

"There really isn't, Ron. Tom installed my pool. That's how we met. We had fun, but Tom took a special interest in me. He protected me from the other guys."

"What? Tony never came on to you? That doesn't sound like Tony."

Jessica grinned. "Oh Tony was kept busy with the 16 year old neighbor girl and her friends. He had no complaints."

"I see."

"Don't look at me that way, Ron. My ex husband was a true jerk. He used to beat me for no reason. Tom is always tender with me. I told him he could have his fun as long as he always treated me right, and we still had regular sex."

"I see."

"I've got no complaints, Ron. Tom is actually a really nice guy and a fine husband."

"If you say so, Jessica, I won't argue. He wasn't a nice guy 7 years ago when he tried to rape my little girl."

"Like I said Ron, I have no problem with what you did. Tom doesn't seem to either. I just wanted to let you know."

"Wow Jessica. You are a lot different than I was expecting."

"Why's that, Ron?"

"I was led to believe that you are a hard case."

"Oh, you must have been chatting with Mary. We fight like cats and dogs.

But, if you ask me, she's the hard case, not me."

"I think I would have to agree, Jessica. You are a very interesting and sexy lady."

Jessica blushed.

"You really think so, Ron?"

"I do Jessica. I'm just curious. You allow Tom to play with others. What about you? Is that part of the deal?"

She blushed even redder.

"No Ron, I agreed to be faithful to Tom."

"He's a lucky man, Jessica."

We smiled at each other and then I headed back to work.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.