After the Shock
Chapter 68

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 68 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

"I guess I should be leaving. You two look like you could use some privacy."

Michael looked at me and smiled and nodded. Maggie shook her head.

"Just a second, Ron."

"Yes Maggie?"

"I'm not sure that it's all over and everything is fine and dandy."

"OK."

She turned to Michael.

"Honey, was the sex good with Maureen?"

Michael blushed.

"I came but it was nothing special."

"How long did it last, Michael?"

He blushed again.

"Not long, Maggie. She was beautiful. I came in a minute or two."

"And that was all? Nothing else?"

"Not that time no."

"See that's part of our problem, Ron. Our sexual sessions aren't all that great."

Michael looked crestfallen.

"I'm not sure what you want me to do about it, Maggie. I guess I could have sex with you one time to even things up."

Maggie blushed crimson. "No Ron. Two wrongs don't make a right. Now if Brad Pitt was here, I might have a different answer. But you don't quite qualify, Ron."

I grinned at her. "OK, so why am I still here then?"

She hesitated. "I don't know. Ron, how are your sexual sessions with your girlfriend?"

I grinned. "Maggie honey, that's rather personal. I can say that they definitely last longer than a minute or two, and that we always both come at least once."

"Really? You're sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. She even passes out with pleasure sometimes."

"Wow." Both Maggie and Michael stared at me disbelievingly.

"OK this might seem a little weird, Ron, but I think I would like you to coach Michael as we have sex tonight."

Michael sputtered. "You want him to coach me!"

"Yes Michael honey. Ron knows so much about us already. I think it might help us."

Michael sighed. "I'm hardly in a position to argue am I honey? If that's what you want, I am OK with it."

"I could just let Ron have sex with me while you watched. Is that better, Michael?"

"No, no honey. I'd be happy to have Ron coach me."

He smiled weakly. Maggie grabbed Michael's hand and led him to the bedroom.

I followed.

I sat in a chair as they undressed each other. They kissed a little and then Michael pushed Maggie onto the bed. He was hard and he positioned himself for entry.

"Wait a second, Michael."

He looked back at me. He was bewildered.

"This is the woman you love. Right Michael?"

He nodded in confusion.

"Well show her that you love her, Michael. Start at the bottom of her leg. Kiss her and lick her. Take your time. Let her feel your love. Worship her body."

He nodded and complied. After a few minutes he had reached the top of her leg, he looked back at me. I gestured at the other leg. He dove in and started licking her.

Maggie was moaning. "Oh God, Michael. Yesssss."

He got to the top of her leg again and looked back.

"Your choice, Michael. Either lick and kiss her upper body, or lick and kiss her pussy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.