After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 64

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 64 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Sabrina came home and I cooked up some burgers and we ate out on the patio.

"Sabbie honey. I found out something interesting today."

"What's that, Ron?"

"You remember that barbecue party a couple of years ago at John and Sandy's place?"

"Yes Ron, I remember."

"You remember Nancy? The lady who made those dessert squares?

"Yes, I remember her. She was pretty."

"Yeah well, evidently Jim thought so too. I'm pretty sure they hooked up there."

"Really Ron? Why do you say that?"

"Well, her husband Nigel showed up here today. He was grilling me because he thought I had hooked up with her. I remembered that she put the moves on me and I turned her down. Then she chatted up Jim. They disappeared for a while."

"Yes I remember her well now. She did give me a funny look at the end.

I never understood why. I wonder if Jim and Nancy hooked up more than once?"

"Who knows Sabbie? I think Nigel is going to look Jim up. I get the feeling Jim might come out the worse for wear."

"You don't sound upset about that, Ron," said Sabrina with a grin.

I smiled back at her and said, "Nope can't say that I'm upset at all."

We settled in for a passionate kiss. It wasn't too long before we were giving the bed another pounding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.