After the Shock
Chapter 62

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 62 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

"Just a sec, Ron. Please don't look at me for a minute or two."

"No probs, Sabbie. I'll scout out for a good place for us. I'll be back in a flash OK?"

"Perfect, Ron."

I found a clearing just a ways into the woods that looked deserted. I headed back towards the car. Sabrina was walking towards me and she was dressed differently.

"Did you find a good spot, honey?"

"Yes Sabbie."

She rushed up to me and we kissed passionately. I grabbed onto her ass.

"Hands off for now, Ron. Let's go."

I grabbed her hand and led her to the clearing.

"OK Ron. Turn around honey. Don't look at me."

I gave her a look. She just smiled at me happily. I turned my back to her.

"OK Ron, you can look now."

I turned around. Sabrina's perfect ass was all I could see. She was bent over.

"Holy shit, Sabbie. These can't be the same shorts?"

She giggled merrily.

"Maybe not exactly the same ones, but I still buy them from the same store."

"Just turn a tiny bit Sabbie."

She complied. I reached for my phone.

"Hold that pose, Sabbie. Don't move an inch."

"What are you up to, Ron?"

I snapped a couple of close up pics. They were perfect.

"OK Sabbie, you can move now honey."

She stood up and then stared at my phone. I handed it to her.

She studied the pic of her butt. "Oh my god, Ron. I didn't realize how revealing these shorts are."

"They're usually just fine, Sabbie. It's only when you bend over like that.

Then they become indecent."

She giggled and took off her top.

"How's this for indecent, Ron?"

I pulled her to me and mashed her mouth to mine. We were both really hot.

I grabbed her ass and kneaded it as we kissed. She reached for my zipper.

My pants were down around my ankles in no time. She sucked my cock for a minute or two. I had been hard for a long while then. She grinned up at me and then pulled away.

"Ron. I need you in my ass right now."

"In your ass, Sabbie? We don't have any lube."

She slipped off her shorts and then got on her hands and knees. She wiggled her ass around in the air as high as she could.

"C'mon Ron. I'm running like a tap. Fuck my pussy for a minute or two to lube up your dick. Spit in my butthole and then fuck my ass."

I quickly moved in and slipped my cock into her cunnie from behind.

"Oh yes Ron. Fuck me."

I gave it to her good for a couple of minutes. Then I slowed down and hocked a loogie into her butthole. I twirled my fingers around.

"Are you sure about this, Sabbie?"

"Oh my god, Ron. C'mon. Fuck my ass."

I pushed in gently. Sabrina slammed right back into me and started bucking.

"Oooohhhhh."

I pounded right back at her.

"Ooooohhh, Aaaaahhhhh, Yessssss."

It wasn't long before we both lost it. My cock throbbed and throbbed and her butt filled up with cum. Sabrina stood up and we kissed passionately.

"Guess what, Ron?"

"What Sabbie?"

"You might need to keep some around for any friends that we might entertain, but lube is totally unnecessary for me from now on.

Understand?"

"Really Sabbie?"

"Yes Ron. That was freaking awesome."

I pulled her to me for another kiss and grabbed onto her ass again. My cock rose up and made itself known around her crotch. Sabrina looked up at me with wide eyes and then she assumed the position again.

"You know what to do, Ron."

I slammed in and said, "Giddy Up."

She bucked back at me wildly.

"Ohhhh Ron, Fuck me, Ron. Aaaaaaggggghhhhhh."

Afterwards, we snuggled for a bit.

"I love you so much, Sabbie."

"Ohhh Ron, I love you too."

Yes, life was still good.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.