After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 59

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 59 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I was just thinking about whether I had another round in me when the doorbell rang. We all looked at each other.

"Are you expecting anyone, Ron?" Sabrina asked.

I shook my head and slipped on my boxers and then some track pants. It was around 8 O'Clock.

I rushed downstairs and answered the door. It was Melinda.

"Hi Melinda. What are you doing here?"

"Hi Ron, I know Annette is here with you and Sabrina. I was hoping I could join you. Can I come in?"

I gave Melinda the once-over. She looked very sexy, but not slutty.

"Come inside, Melinda, but wait here please."

She complied and I headed back upstairs. Sabrina and Annette looked at me.

"Who was it, Ron?"

"Melinda is downstairs. She wants to join us."

Annette looked shocked and Sabrina looked angry but then controlled herself.

"We'll be down in a second, Ron. You go back and keep her company, but no funny business OK?"

"Don't worry, Sabbie. I'll be good."

She smiled and kissed me. I threw on a T-shirt and headed back downstairs to talk with Melinda.

"Did you fuck Annette's ass yet, Ron?"

"Yes honey. We just finished up not long ago."

"Did she like it?"

Annette came down and joined us.

"I loved it, Melinda. I can't believe you are here."

Melinda blushed. "I was getting so horny thinking about you guys, I just had to come over."

Sabrina joined us.

"You have a lot of nerve, Melinda." She didn't look happy.

"Ooohhh Sabrina, Pleeeease."

"You have cheated with my man 4 separate times, Melinda, 3 times with my hubby and once with Ron. You're not really in my good books."

Melinda glared at Annette.

"Oh Melinda, I admit I accidentally mentioned that you had been with Ron, but Sabrina already knew about it."

Melinda looked shocked and then turned to Sabrina. "You knew?"

"Yes Melinda. I asked Ron to seduce you at the pool party."

"You did?"

Melinda's eyes started to water and she turned to me.

"Did you ever really want me, Ron?"

I glanced over at Sabrina and she gave me a funny look and shrugged her shoulders. I turned back to Melinda.

"Melinda honey, you are a beautiful young woman. Of course I wanted to be with you, but I would never cheat on Sabrina, honey. If she hadn't asked me to we would never have hooked up."

Melinda's face brightened and she rushed up to hug me, but I backed away.

Sabrina said, "Melinda honey. It's not going to happen tonight. In fact I don't think it will ever happen. What would you do if you caught me with your boyfriend?"

Melinda blushed and mumbled, "I would probably slap you around."

"Right, and I would deserve it. You might as well leave now Melinda."

"Oooohhhh Sabrina. I promise, I will never play around with anyone that I know is attached to somebody. Please let me make it up to you somehow."

"I'll think about it, Melinda, but I must admit I think your chances are slim."

Melinda blushed and said, "I really am sorry."

Annette said, "I'll be back in a minute or two OK guys? I just want to give this girl a talking to."

"OK honey."

Annette stepped outside with Melinda. Sabrina and I headed back upstairs.

"Well Ron, What do you think?"

"Like I said, Sabbie, I'm good either way. She's definitely sexy and I would enjoy fucking her again. But, I agree with you that she doesn't really deserve it. She seems to think she should get whatever she wants. She's not a terrible kid, but she's spoiled."

"Exactly Ron. If she stamps her foot, I should give in. At least that's what she thinks."

Annette joined us in the bedroom.

"Sometimes I don't know about that girl."

We all snuggled into bed and cuddled but the sexual frenzy looked to be over for that night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.