After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 52

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 52 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

That night when I returned home, Sabrina was wound up.

"Guess what, Ron?"

"What honey?"

"Jim was fucking Dorothy for at least 10 years."

"Really? How did you find that out?"

"Melinda came and talked to me after Annette left."

"How'd things go with Annette?"

Sabrina's face lit up.

"She's such a sweetie, Ron. We're gonna have a great time Friday night."

"I agree, I like her a lot actually."

"You just want to deflower another cherry butthole, you horndog."

I grinned. "I can't deny that does sound like fun, Sabbie."

"Anyways, Melinda watched Jim and Dorothy go at it on a regular basis. She was only 11 when she saw them the first time. I guess he showed up there every Saturday afternoon while I was away at my cooking classes."

"Oh, I see."

"Jim caught her watching when she was 19 or so. He convinced her to fuck him shortly after that. Melinda says she only fucked him 3 times though. Then she found a boyfriend."

"I'm sure Jim must have tried for her again after that."

"Melinda says she rejected him from then on, even when she was single. I think I believe her. I called Monica to verify the timeframe of the incident where she saw them and it corresponds."

"So does that mean you forgive Melinda?"

"Oh, I'm not sure about that, Ron. She had talked to Annette already and heard about our upcoming threesome. She asked for one as well.

"You told her no, Sabbie?"

"I told her I would think about it."

"It's your decision, Sabbie. I'm good either way."

Sabrina kissed me then.

"I love you, Ron."

"I love you too, Sabbie."

"Oh Ron, there's more, guess what?"

"What?"

"You know the story was always, Frank, Dorothy's husband left for another woman right."

"Yeah, 8 years ago now right?"

"Yes, well Frank caught Dorothy and Jim red handed one day and then left after that."

"Ahhh, that makes sense," I said with a laugh.

"Also, their pool was installed about 5 years ago and when I asked Melinda about that, she described the crew. Griffin pools installed their pool, and both Tom and Tony fucked Dorothy regularly. Dorothy liked Tony so much that they hooked up regularly after the pool was installed. Melinda watched her mom get fucked by Tony and two other hung black guys at the same time one day."

"Well that explains a lot, Sabbie. Her cunt is like the Grand Canyon."

Sabrina burst out laughing. "Once you go black, you never go back I guess."

"So Jim really had a good thing going there for a while. He had the perfect woman whenever he wanted. That's you, Sabbie. And then he also had two other sluts to fuck at least once a week. What a guy."

"Yeah, it's hard for me to believe I was so clueless. I still wonder if there were other women besides Dorothy, Maureen and Melinda."

"Don't think about it too much Sabbie. Think about Friday night. We are going to have fun,"

"You are so right," she said with a huge grin.

We kissed passionately and headed towards the bedroom.

Life was still good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.