After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 48

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 48 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I returned home and attacked Sabrina in the living room. She gave me a funny look but we enjoyed ourselves.

"Wow Ron, What brought that on?"

"I went to Colleen's and returned her mini-gym. It's been here for a lmost a month."

"And?"

"And, Colleen has gained all of the weight back. She was feeling sorry for herself. I just convinced her that she was still a sexy woman. That's all."

Sabrina had a big grin on her face.

"How did you convince her, Ron?"

"I watched her work out. I had no pants on. She watched me get hard."

Sabrina giggled merrily.

"Oh I see. Is she feeling better about herself now?"

"She was in much better spirits, yes. She also said she would work out again. As you know, she's much more attractive when she feels good about herself. Hopefully this will turn things around for her."

"That's sweet, Ron. You still care about her even after she cheated on you. Don't you?"

"Sabbie honey, I will never have sex with Colleen again, but that doesn't mean I hate her. I care for her, yes. I want to see her happy. She was in a strange situation. I can see why she was frustrated. She just should have de-committed like you did. She shouldn't have cheated."

"It was a very strange situation, Ron. I'm glad that phase of our relationship is over."

"Me too, Sabbie. I was always feeling guilty for spending too much time with one of you. I haven't felt guilty about anything in a long time. I like that."

"There is one thing I miss from that timeframe though, Ron."

"There is?"

"Yes Ron. I actually enjoyed our bedroom threesomes. I wouldn't mind having a threesome with someone every once in a while. What do you think, Ron?"

"Well Sabbie. I think we need to be careful. The wrong woman could screw us up big time. But sure, I enjoyed the threesomes as well. If we both agreed on the woman ahead of time it should be OK."

"Do you have any suggestions, Ron?"

"I'll just list off the women I would be OK with. All Right? I'm not expecting you to like all of them.

"OK Ron."

"Well there is Amber of course. Rita would be fun. I'm guessing you would say no, but I would be OK with Melinda. I also like Annette. She would be fun as well. That's all I can think of, Sabbie."

"You already said no to Colleen, but there's one other lady I expected you to mention, Ron."

"Sabbie honey. I don't think it would be a good idea for us to have a threesome with Lorettina."

"Why not, Ron?"

"Sabbie, I love you and only you. I want to keep it that way. If we invited Lorettina into our bed, I'm not sure I could stop myself from falling for her."

"I see. Now I understand why Lorettina said no so vehemently."

"You two have become friendly have you?"

"Yes Ron, I find myself becoming very attracted to her as well. Have you two seen each other since the big day?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.