After the Shock
Chapter 47

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 47 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

One Saturday morning I walked through the family room. Colleen's mini-gym was still there. I took it apart and transported over to her place. I rang her doorbell.

"Hi Ron."

"Hi Collie, I brought your gym."

I handed the package to her and she set it down in the entrance way.

"Thanks Ron, come on in and let's have a chat."

"OK Collie."

She surprised me and rushed up for a hug. I allowed her to hug me but I didn't really return it at all. She leaned in for a kiss and I backed away.

"Sorry Collie, I don't want to give you the wrong idea. We are still done."

I took a look at Colleen. She had gained back pretty much all of the weight that she had lost.

"Oh Ron, I was such an idiot."

"I can't argue, Collie. I understand it must have been frustrating to watch me be with 4 women while you could have only me. You should have just de-committed. Who knows what would have happened after that?"

"I know, Ron. I kick myself every day. So what's up with you now?"

"Well Collie, Monica found a young man to stay faithful to. We haven't had sex in a long time. Sabbie also got frustrated like you did. She moved out on me for a bit. I couldn't stand it for long. I broke things off with Amber, and then committed fully to Sabrina. We are inseparable now."

"Oh, I'm happy for you guys, Ron. You make a great couple."

"How about you, Collie?"

"Oh, the guy that you saw me with had no patience for my tears. He dropped me right away. I've lost my mojo, Ron. I haven't really been trying to do much of anything lately."

"That's a shame, Collie. Even right now with your weight gained back, you are still a very attractive woman. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and go out and meet somebody."

"Oh Ron, I'm fat. Nobody would want me."

"That's just not true, Colleen. Give your head a shake and get out there."

"You're just trying to make yourself feel better, Ron."

"I'm speaking truth, Collie. I'll prove it to you."

"How?"

"You go put on a leotard, Collie. I will start setting up your gym. You can help me set it up when you are dressed. Then you work out. I will strip off my shorts and you can watch my cock get hard as you work out. You just have to promise you won't attack me. OK?"

Colleen's eyes widened and then she grinned and rushed off to get dressed.

She came out in a leotard that was too small for her. She almost might as well have been naked. We got her gym set up and then she grinned at me and started working out. She stared at me and motioned with her head. She wanted me to drop my pants. I complied. My limp dick was on display. She had a huge grin on her face and she worked out like a mad woman. As she started to sweat her pancake nipples became more and more prominent. I never touched my cock. It wasn't long before it was rock hard. Colleen smiled at me and licked her lips. I just stood there and stared at her as she kept working.

Finally she tired herself out and stopped. I started to get dressed.

"Oh Ron, I guess you weren't lying huh?" she asked with a shit eating grin.

"No Collie. You are still a sexy woman."

She rushed up and gave me a big hug.

"Thanks Ron, I will go out and find another man. I will start working out again too."

She pecked me on the cheek and I started to leave.

"You're a wonderful woman, Collie. Just don't cheat on your next man OK?"

"I'll try and be better, Ron. I never intended to cheat on you either. It just sort of happened."

"Take Care, Collie."

"Bye Ron."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.