After the Shock
Chapter 45

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 45 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I looked at my watch. I figured I had just enough time to check in with Maggie.

I rang the doorbell and she answered.

"Hi Maggie, I'm Ron. You don't know me, but I would like to talk with you about your husband, Michael."

She looked me over. "What about him?"

"Maggie, it's very personal. Won't you invite me in?"

"I'm not in the habit of entertaining strangers," she said.

I glanced around. One of the neighbors was watching us. I pointed at her.

"Do you know her, Maggie?"

"Yes, I know her. Why?"

"Come with me for a second."

She stared at me briefly and then followed. I walked up to the neighbor.

"Hi, my name is Ron. I'm going to visit with Maggie here."

The neighbor nodded doubtfully. I pulled out my driver's license and showed it to her, and then I showed it to Maggie.

"OK now?" I asked her.

Maggie nodded and headed back towards her place. I bowed quickly at the neighbor lady and followed Maggie.

"OK, so what is so important?"

"Maggie, there's no easy way to say this, so I'm just going to say it. I have it on good authority that Michael had sex with my wife at least twice."

"My Michael? You're sure?"

"Pretty darn sure."

"Go On."

"OK. My pool was installed seven years ago. I found out recently that my daughter who was 14 at the time was sexually assaulted by Tom Griffin."

Maggie gasped. "Go on."

"I took it upon myself to punish Tom."

Maggie nodded her head.

"I got him into a very talkative mood and he explained how he fucked my wife every day that they installed my pool. Most days he fucked her twice."

Maggie nodded again. "Your wife was willing, I take it?"

"Yes Maggie, I didn't realize it until just recently, but my wife is a slut. Tom says that all of the guys working for him fucked her at least twice. They even had a gang bang. The four pool installers and a neighbor took turns fucking her one afternoon."

"Wow, she really is a slut. Isn't she?"

"She really is."

"So you're telling me that Michael was part of the gang bang?"

"Tom said it was his regular guys so that means Michael."

Maggie looked pensive.

"Ron, Mike should be home in 15 minutes or so. Would you mind waiting for him?"

"No, I won't mind."

"Would you like a drink or something, Ron?"

"Sure, I guess."

Maggie headed to the fridge and then yelled out, "We've got Coke, beer, orange juice, milk. What do you want?"

"Orange juice please, a small glass."

She handed me a glass of juice and sat back down.

Maggie was 28 years old. She was a little overweight and she really didn't seem to worry about her appearance as much as most women. She was a very intelligent young woman though, that much was clear.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.