After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 44

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 44 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I showed up at Mary's and she smiled at me warmly and let me in.

"I recognize your body from the video sir. You are my hero."

"Hi Mary, I'm Ron. Pleased to meet you."

"Yeah, my ex has the dream gig huh? He gets to bang a new woman almost every job."

I studied Mary. She was a nice looking lady but you could tell she had been used pretty hard.

"Mary, If I was married to a woman like you, I wouldn't be banging anyone but you."

"Yeah Right," She replied.

"You don't believe me?"

"All men are scum, Ron."

"You just haven't met the right one yet, Mary. Good faithful men are out there. Trust me."

Mary gave me a good look.

"Do you have a woman, Ron?"

"Yes Mary. I'm in love with a wonderful woman."

"So, you're telling me that you are faithful to her?"

"Yes Mary. If I have sex with anyone else, I discuss it with her first. No exceptions."

"So there have been others then?"

"Yes Mary, but like I say, my woman knew all about them ahead of time."

"I don't get it. Why would she let you fuck another woman?"

"Well Mary. It's complicated, but here's one example. She found out that her husband had been fucking the next door neighbor. She asked me to fuck the neighbor good once and then never again. So I did."

"Why? I don't get it."

"The neighbor lady is now very jealous of her. Trust me. If we see the neighbor lady in the back yard, we will go outside and have fun where she can see it. My woman loves to rub it in her face."

Mary smiled at me mischievously. "You must be pretty good, Huh Ron?"

"I'm not one to brag, but yes, so I have been told."

Mary decided to see if she could seduce me. It was pretty obvious. Her whole posture changed.

"Do you like the way I look, Ron?"

"You are a very attractive woman, Mary."

She moved closer to me and reached out to stroke me. I backed away.

"I meant what I said Mary. We are chatting and that's all we are going to do?"

She looked very surprised.

"Wow, I somehow figured you would still be up for something."

"Mary, It's not going to happen. Was there anything else you wanted to discuss?"

"Oh yeah, you sent the video to me, so you probably sent it to Holly and Jessica right?"

"Yes I did."

"Well, Holly is a sweetie. We get along fine, but Jessica is a mean bitch. I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to hurt you."

"Really?"

"Yes, Really. Tom is scum, but trust me. Jessica is worse than him."

"Thanks for the warning, Mary. I will try and make sure I have all my bases covered. I should go."

"OK Ron, good bye."

"And Mary, give men a chance. You can find the right one, if you look hard enough."

Mary gave me a calculating look and nodded her head. We shook hands and I left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.