After the Shock
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Wednesday afternoon I rang Tony & Lorettina's doorbell. Lorettina answered.

"Yes."

"Hi Lorettina, you don't know me. But I would like to talk to you about your husband, Tony."

She gave me a funny look. I tried to look as innocent as I could.

"OK Mister, but just so you know, I know self defence."

"I'm Ron, Lorettina, and I promise you I will not attack you."

"Come in then, but just remember OK?"

"I will. Trust me."

Lorettina led me inside. She was 37 and she looked very attractive. She had wide sexy hips and a large athletic looking sexy ass. Her face was also very pretty.

"OK Ron. Spill it. What's so important that you had to come over and talk to me?"

"Lorettina, there's no easy way to say this, so I will just spit it out. I am pretty sure that Tony and my wife Maureen have been regular lovers for years."

Lorettina looked shocked, then angry.

"I see, and what makes you think that, Ron?"

"There's a long chain of events that led me to believe it, Lorettina."

"Well Ron, I don't believe you, and I won't believe you. Please leave."

I sighed and pulled out a DVD.

"I guess you will need to watch this video, Lorettina. Would you like to view it alone or with me beside you?"

"Oh if I'm going to watch it, you might as well be there too."

"OK Lorettina."

We fired up their DVD player and I hit play. This was an edited version of my session with Tom Griffin. It started after the man rape was complete. Lorettina gasped when she saw her husband's boss naked on the screen. She watched the video intently. When Tom talked about the men working for him on the job her eyes widened. Then the part came about the gang bang. She gasped. Then the attempted rape of Jenny and she was very angry.

"Oh my god, Ron. I never liked Tom Griffin, but I didn't realize he was that bad."

"Yeah honey, he's a piece of work for sure."

"So Ron, I believe that Tony fucked your wife. That is pretty clear. I'm sure that Tom wasn't lying. Why do you say the relationship has continued?"

"Well Lorettina, we had a family showing of that video. My daughter was not very friendly with her mother after that. My wife admitted to enjoying the gang bang and then she also admitted to having regular relations with 3 of those same men. She admitted that she had fucked 3 of them within the last month."

"And why do you suspect Tony is one of the 3?"

"Because Lorettina, you're husband is a very attractive man. And if the stereotype applies to him and his cock is also bigger than average then there is no way that My-wife-the-slut would let him out of her clutches."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.