After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 35

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Amber got in the car and she had a big grin on her face until she saw my face.

"What's wrong, Ron?"

"Nothing really, Amber, we need to talk. I'll take you to your place OK?"

"OK," she said.

The atmosphere was a little strained. We headed up to her apartment and we didn't touch each other at all.

"OK Ron, what's going on?"

"Did you hear what happened with Colleen, Dolly?"

"Yeah, Monica told me. She also mentioned that Sabrina went back to her place."

"Yes, Dolly. I still think you are a wonderful sexy young lady and I would very much enjoy having a little fun with you right now, but I need to grab Sabrina before she gets away for good. So, our fun has to end. I'm sorry, Amber."

"Oh I see, yes that makes sense, Ron. She is an awesome lady."

"Thanks for understanding, Dolly. We had some fun times didn't we?" I asked with a grin.

Amber gave me a passionate kiss and said, "We sure did, Ron. I have no regrets. Go get Sabrina, Ron."

"I intend to try, Amber. I'll still see you almost every morning anyways."

"OK, bye Ron."

"Bye Dolly."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.