After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 34

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Monica called me at work the next day. We arranged to meet for lunch at a nearby restaurant.

"Ron, honey, I've met a man that I think might be the one. We have agreed to be monogamous with each other."

"That's awesome, Monnie. I'm really happy for you."

"You're not upset, Ron?"

"No, of course not. I always knew you were on the hunt for Mr. Right. Hopefully this guy is it."

"Oh Ron, thanks for understanding. I really like him a lot."

"Actually Monnie, I was kind of thinking of ending our sexual relations as well."

"You were?"

"Yes Monnie, you must have heard about Colleen huh?"

"No, what happened?"

"I caught her cheating on me. We're done."

"Oh Ron, are you OK?"

"Yeah it's alright. I knew that having two girlfriends and two casual sex partners couldn't work forever."

"Yeah I guess you're right."

"It still pisses me off though because she promised to be with me and only me, but whatever."

"Yeah I guess it would be tough to be limited to one man and watch him with four women."

"Yes Monnie, it is understandable I guess. Did you know your mom is now living back at home?"

"Yeah she told me. What's up there?"

"I'm not sure, Monnie, but I am thinking I can't let her get away. I need to end my relations with Amber and commit fully to your mom."

"Really? That would be awesome, Ron."

"Don't tell your mom or Amber yet please OK? I want to talk to them about it first."

"Of course, Ron. I will wait until they say something first.

I didn't get any work done that afternoon at all. I called the donut shop and asked for Amber. I arranged to pick her up at 4:30.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.