After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 32

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

We decided to head to the beach for Sunday. It was crowded. There were people everywhere. Sabrina, Colleen and I found a spot and camped out. Both ladies looked fantastic in their bathing suits. Sabrina's ass was on full display for anyone who wanted to look and men of all ages were checking her out. Colleen drew even more attention. Her impressive titties looked better than ever and she was showing a lot of cleavage.

A young hottie strutted by and she was wiggling her ass big time. I was staring and I must have been obvious because Colleen said, "Hey Ron, she's off limits remember?"

I grinned and replied, "There's no law against looking and drooling is there?"

Sabrina and Colleen both giggled.

Later on, a young hunk of a man walked by. He had a definite six pack and his firm ass cheeks were on full display. I caught Sabrina and Colleen both salivating after him.

I said, "Ladies, ladies, eyes off the merchandise."

Sabrina blushed and said, "Like you said Ron, no law against looking and drooling."

The young guy turned around and flirted with both ladies obviously. Sabrina giggled and blushed. Colleen also blushed and she had a funny look on her face. I knew I had seen that look before but I couldn't place it.

We headed home eventually and had a wild sexual session. I stuck my finger up Colleen's ass at one point, but she looked back at me and shook her head.

"Not tonight Ron," she said with a grin.

I fucked Colleen's pussy instead and didn't think too much about anything. I eventually came in Sabrina's butthole and Colleen licked up the cum.

As I lied in bed I was almost asleep. The ladies were snoring girlishly on either side of me. All of the sudden I realized where I had seen that strange look on Colleen's face before. Maureen used to react that way when I caught her checking out male hotties. I sat bolt upright in bed. That had to be a guilty look. I looked at Colleen sleeping next to me. She looked so beautiful. I was now very suspicious. What happened yesterday besides shopping? She took that ass fuck the previous night almost as if it was punishment, not lovemaking. The more I thought about it the angrier I got. Colleen was now at least 2 points hotter than she had ever been on the hotness scale. Maybe she wasn't used to fending off male hunks. I resolved to watch her more closely.

I decided to surprise Colleen on her lunch break at work. I arrived at her workplace cafeteria around 11:45 and sat in a booth in the corner. A good looking young man arrived around 11:55. As soon as I saw him I said to myself, "Player." He was very confident. He was casually dressed but he somehow looked like he was in a tuxedo. All of the women in the cafeteria took notice of him immediately. They were trying to fix their hair when he wasn't looking. One of the best looking women in the cafeteria walked up to him and started chatting with him.

Just after noon Colleen appeared. She scanned the room and her eyes focused on the player. Her face lit up in a huge smile and she walked over to him purposefully. The young man turned to her and smiled. They embraced like lovers. They kissed passionately. The man gave Colleen's ass a little pat and she smiled up at him adoringly. They walked off arm in arm. I was sure they were heading for a lunchtime quickie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.