After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 29

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Melinda answered the door with a smile and pulled me inside. We were kissing passionately as soon as we got in. She was wearing a halter top and tight shorts. I had the halter down and her tits out almost instantly. Our hands were all over each other. She found my bulge and started stroking. She pulled me to the bedroom and we were at it right away. I slammed my cock into her missionary style.

"Ooooohhhh Ron."

We were bucking at each other furiously from the get go.

"Oooohhh. Yesssss. Fuck me Ron. Ahhhhhh. Fuck me."

It wasn't long before she came hard.

"Oooooohhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhh."

I slowed the pace and gave her long strokes for a bit. I was mauling her tits and slobbering all over them.

She touched my chin and pulled up lightly. I moved up so we were face to face.

She smiled and kissed me passionately.

"Ron honey, you're still going?"

I gave it to her a little harder as I said, "I hope you don't mind, honey?"

"Noooooo I don't mind. Oooooohhhhhh. It's all good."

I pulled her knees up so they were contacting with her massive hooters. Her ass was in the air. I pounded into her harder and harder.

"Ooooohhhh Fuck. Give it to me, Ron. Harder. Fuck me."

Her breasts were all over the place as I pummelled into her as hard as I could.

"Ooohhh my god. Oh god. Ohhhhhh fuck. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee."

I couldn't hold out any longer and I spewed my jism into her. I kept cumming and cumming.

"OooooooooooooohhhhhhAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhh."

Melinda had been coming for the last minute straight.

Eventually we kissed each other tenderly.

"Holy shit, Ron. That was simply amazing."

I slid my hands up and down her huge breasts lightly. I smiled at Melinda.

"I enjoyed myself, honey."

We cuddled for a few minutes. My hands started to wander and I started tweaking her breasts again. They were about the same size as her mom's but they were quite a bit firmer. Ahhh, the advantages of youth. Melinda started moaning again. I took my time licking every last inch of her massive hooters while kneading and pinching her nipples. She was squirming and moaning non-stop.

After a good 15 minutes of breast munching I started kissing lower on her body. I explored her belly button for a minute or two and then went lower. We slid into a 69. She was licking my cock and I was licking her pelvic region. I was kneading her ass like bread dough. Melinda's cock sucking technique could use improvement. She wasn't doing much for me.

I flipped her over and went to work on her ass. She had a fair bit of ass to play with but it was all sexy flesh. I licked and slobbered my way through all of the crevices. Melinda was moaning continuously. I spread her cheeks and went to work on her butthole. I don't think she was used to that. She squealed a little but then settled into moaning again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.