After the Shock
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I picked up Amber after work the next day.

"Hi Ron"

"Hi Dolly, you look gorgeous as usual.

Amber smiled at me and blushed.

We pulled in to my place and Monica showed up as we were entering the house.

"Hi Monnie, what brings you here?"

"I hope you don't mind, Ron, but Amber and I made a deal. The next time you hooked up with either of us we promised to invite the other."

I grinned at both ladies and brought them both in for a three way kiss.

"Oh, I don't mind, Monnie. So you two are good friends now are you?"

Amber and Monica both blushed beet red.

"You could say that, Ron," said Amber.

I tugged them up to the bedroom and then we had a free for all. I slammed my cock into each of their cunnies for a while. I eventually came hard in Monica's pussy. We took a little break.

Amber said, "We missed you the last couple of days, Ron."

"Sorry ladies. I'm a busy man. I found out yesterday that my wife cheated on me on our honeymoon."

Both Amber and Monica looked shocked. They leaned and kissed me tenderly at the same time.

Monica said, "Wow Ron. That must have hurt."

"It did, Monnie, but it wasn't all bad. Jim and Maureen promised to be faithful to each other except for their true spouses of course. Then they both found out that they had been cheated on by the other. They were both so angry. Sabrina and I giggled for hours."

Monica burst out laughing. "Yeah, I'm not sure why either one of them was surprised. If you are cheater once, you are a cheater again."

Then Monica got out the lube. Ashley smiled at her and pointed to her own butt. Monica lubed it up. Then Ashley lubed up Monica's butt.

Amber said, "I am thoroughly converted, Ron. I can't wait until you fuck my ass."

Amber and Monica got on all fours side by side. They presented their asses for me.

I stopped and just ogled them for a minute or two. I was tempted to take a picture.

Eventually I slid my cock up into Amber's butthole.

"Oooohhhh Ron, fuck my ass."

I pounded into her pretty hard from the get go. She was bucking right back at me.

"Fuck me hard, Ron. Don't be gentle."

I slammed it into her as hard as I could for a while.

"Oooohhhhh Yeessssss."

Amber was done. I switched over to Monica.

"Fuck me Ron. Slam it in."

I fucked her hard and fast. She was right there with me.

"Ohhh my God, Ron. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

I couldn't take it any longer and I left my load in Monica's butthole. Amber quickly sucked up the cum. The three of us cuddled for a while, but eventually we got dressed and headed downstairs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.